Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 52. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 04:49:10 PM
Activity: 490
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:38:53 PM
Can we please keep this on topic of the coin. Barabbas I ask for a truce. Everyone else I ask that you openly debate but don't argue. If we keep down this road it wont be positive for anyone.

it's already negative and you don't seem to get it!

meanwhile, dev cashed out ICO btc and he is drinking with his friends.
bitkokos, possibly same person as barabas, here to bring the fud? lol this is a great coin, the proof is in the pudding!

hold on to your seed, don't undersell, or you'll be sorry later.

yesterday I was telling people to ignore him. Do you believe I am the same person as him? LOL

Sell your seeds, you will buy them later for MUCH less

Did you see the guy who mined with 3.5TH/s the first day and made 25 seeds?
he sold them for 0.3BTC, made 7,5 BTC. THAT was the only person who made profit out of this coin.
He can now buy his 25 coins with 0.15 btc

if i spent 3 days mining, and sold 1 seed for .1btc, is that not a profit? 
Go Seed!!!! Shocked

oh, inspector gadget!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 04:37:17 PM
Can we please keep this on topic of the coin. Barabbas I ask for a truce. Everyone else I ask that you openly debate but don't argue. If we keep down this road it wont be positive for anyone.

bitkokos, possibly same person as barabas, here to bring the fud? lol this is a great coin, the proof is in the pudding!

yesterday I was telling people to ignore him. Do you believe I am the same person as him? LOL

he sold them for 0.3BTC, made 7,5 BTC. THAT was the only person who made profit out of this coin.

Go Seed!!!! Shocked
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 04:35:44 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 12, 2014, 04:34:31 PM
Hello. I'm sorry I've been away. I had a 'family intervention' and eventually got whisked away with family because I was in such a bad state. I'm sorry that one of the downsides of this project is that I'm the only one working on it right now. I need to step out for an hour or two in a minute here, but I've spent the last hour and a half or so answering PM's. Things seem to be running well now, but I am terribly sorry that people lost coins in the 1.0.4 fork yesterday around noon.

The problem was caused because the exact same numbers were multiplied together in the exact same way but in different locations of code and produced a different result. This kind of thing can happen when you're dealing with the maximum limits that computers can deal with because compilers (the programs that turn code into new programs) like to try to fix these sort of problems for you. In 1.0.4, the GCC compiler didn't fix the problem for me, and that's fine, I can deal with the 64 bit integer boundaries myself. But when I multiplied the same numbers together in a different place it DID fix the problem to a very small degree. Half the bugs I mentioned before just don't exist anymore (You could stake 100m coins and it'd be fine, and there is no .9-1 coin bug, all courtesy of the magic of compilers.)

The reason for all the problems boils down to lack of time to test. I've given myself no time. The fix yesterday took 6 hours from discovery to release, and that's disgustingly fast. The 1.0.4 release was produced in about 4 hours. Both faced limited testing, and 1.0.4 was actually a smooth transition, there was no forking issues on it, but my 1.0.3 test code got out to servers.

I can do this, and I can code well, but coding perfect code this fast is practically impossible. I did test all the code, but I couldn't test it 100% thoroughly against the current network because the difficulty is just so high. Testing takes days at least, and proper testing could take weeks or months, and clearly we didn't have that.

I'm sorry for the troubles that everyone has had. There shouldn't be anymore serious issues throughout growth, and anything that gets fixed in the future will be thoroughly tested over a reasonable period of time, and go through the proper alpha/beta/release candidate stages before final release.

I'm here to stay, and I will continue to work on SEED. I know this is a stain, and I plan to do everything I can to bring SEED up to rise above it.  Honestly, even if the coin 'dies' in the market, I'll still work on it. It's taught me a lot of things about the way proof-of-work and proof-of-stake work together and about the limitations of the proof-of-stake as implemented in other coins. There's a lot of things I have been dying to bring to Crypto, but I have dreaded the pressure and expectations that get put on Dev's that get paid little or nothing for their work.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:33:26 PM

Lol. That was me, and i staked those coinsl Nice try!
then, you are claiming you are officially dumb

I got good weight on my first stake, and I am way up on pofits.

I am here because i invested in the coin. My time = money.
You and barrabbas are here to fud the coin. Your time = wasted time.
Who is dumb?
if you staked 25 coins, you probably have 900  by now.
900 x 0.003 is 2.7 btc
LOL
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:32:18 PM
I have looked over Bitkokos and Barabbas posts, join date, and profile. Seems this is the same person or two friends. either way they travel in a pack

and I thought you couldn't be any dumber than that
Activity: 616
October 12, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

I got good weight on my first stake, and I am way up on pofits.

I am here because i invested in the coin. My time = money.
You and barrabbas are here to fud the coin. Your time = wasted time.
Who is dumb?
October 12, 2014, 04:31:15 PM
I have looked over Bitkokos and Barabbas posts, join date, and profile. Seems this is the same person or two friends. either way they travel in a pack
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:28:36 PM

0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:27:50 PM
Sorry to report the my influence in pumping, while effective, was quite ephimeral.

Congrats Wiser for you orders will indeed be filled real soon.

he needed dumping, not pumping.
you are a catastrophy
Activity: 616
October 12, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 04:26:00 PM
Sorry to report the my influence in pumping, while effective, was quite ephimeral.

Congrats Wiser for you orders will indeed be filled real soon.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 04:22:38 PM
Since the level of some posters here is half a step above mentally challenged, I will have to dumb down my posts by a factor of 3, perhaps more.

And certainly eliminate sarcasm.

Oh my...
legendary
October 12, 2014, 04:21:15 PM

You are actually jeckill and hyde. On crack.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

October 12, 2014, 04:16:32 PM
it's raining blocks ! ! !  hallelujah  Grin

what he said....

GO SEED!!! Cool
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:15:30 PM

Activity: 582
October 12, 2014, 04:14:17 PM
Hey 25% up since I started pumping it!

This stuff works?

Go go go SEED. To da mooooon!

Bag holder huh???  Good for you!
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:13:54 PM
Its not negative. Didn't you just say its raining staked coins.

Do you agree that seedcoin has 2 options....
A. The dev comes out with new features or something unique and the price shoots to the stars
B. The dev goes MIA and the coin slowly dies.

If you agree with me then you agree that this coin and the future of it relies on the dev. I understand that the rough launch cost some people some seed, but the dev stuck with it. A big plus is there will be less coins. Also anyone invested in this coin I would think would want this thread to stay positive.

GO SEED!!!! Grin
It's raining coins but . . . another coin. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: