Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 53. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 04:13:14 PM
SEED is loosing value on trex.. total value of my seed staking has dropped .3 BTC.. This is not a vote of confidence
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 04:12:12 PM
Can we please keep this on topic of the coin. Barabbas I ask for a truce. Everyone else I ask that you openly debate but don't argue. If we keep down this road it wont be positive for anyone.

it's already negative and you don't seem to get it!

meanwhile, dev cashed out ICO btc and he is drinking with his friends.
bitkokos, possibly same person as barabas, here to bring the fud? lol this is a great coin, the proof is in the pudding!

hold on to your seed, don't undersell, or you'll be sorry later.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2014, 04:11:23 PM
Its not negative. Didn't you just say its raining staked coins.

Do you agree that seedcoin has 2 options....
A. The dev comes out with new features or something unique and the price shoots to the stars
B. The dev goes MIA and the coin slowly dies.

If you agree with me then you agree that this coin and the future of it relies on the dev. I understand that the rough launch cost some people some seed, but the dev stuck with it. A big plus is there will be less coins. Also anyone invested in this coin I would think would want this thread to stay positive.

GO SEED!!!! Grin
October 12, 2014, 04:11:11 PM
yeah, ignored barabas or however its spelled.. lol @ him thinking he has enormous influence.. maybe enormous amounts of troll accounts..  Cheesy

happy to see how seed is doing!

dev is active, seed is growing. life is good.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 04:08:21 PM
Can we please keep this on topic of the coin. Barabbas I ask for a truce. Everyone else I ask that you openly debate but don't argue. If we keep down this road it wont be positive for anyone.

This is a case in which disappearance of the dev would actually be a good thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:06:45 PM

legendary
October 12, 2014, 04:06:01 PM
Hey 25% up since I started pumping it!

This stuff works?

Go go go SEED. To da mooooon!
0_0
October 12, 2014, 04:02:17 PM

Activity: 350
October 12, 2014, 03:59:34 PM
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:51:55 PM
Staking  Grin

Activity: 357
October 12, 2014, 03:51:35 PM
i see there another trollyban party! Cheesy

better donnot buy now, when its staking..better buy later, maybe more expensive... when is be pump Cheesy
legendary
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:47:26 PM
I think it's time to unignore barabbas. LOL

Actually, would the FUDers here mind running it down just a tad more, please? I've got a low ball buy order that I'm hoping will fill in time to stake four times. That means it has to fill within a few hours. C'mon, do your magic Wink

Actually, I'm going to mess your plans and use all my enormous influence to take the price to the moon. Or even farther. Watch:

Go SEED, best, most innovative crypto since BTC! Plant seed on the moon! Cryptzo for President! Investment opportunity of a lifetime! Hurry up, still 4 full days left of growth period if you but right now! Don't miss it!

If that doesn't work, I don't know what would...

Nice seeds for aaaall.
place your orders! ! !

legendary
October 12, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

Actually, would the FUDers here mind running it down just a tad more, please? I've got a low ball buy order that I'm hoping will fill in time to stake four times. That means it has to fill within a few hours. C'mon, do your magic Wink

Actually, I'm going to mess your plans and use all my enormous influence to take the price to the moon. Or even farther. Watch:

Go SEED, best, most innovative crypto since BTC! Plant seed on the moon! Cryptzo for President! Investment opportunity of a lifetime! Hurry up, still 4 full days left of growth period if you but right now! Don't miss it!

If that doesn't work, I don't know what would...
legendary
October 12, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?

the more weight you have the more chance u have at staking. Over time your weight will increase until you stake......

Now as for you wow.....

I bought 1 seed at .075, now I currently have 15.04 which is worth .175..... I wonder how many of you can even tie your shoes, much less read your own posts. yes the price will decrease as the coin count increases. As a investor you should be looking at what your net worth is, not per coin. Proce per coin is irrelevant right now.

this ^

of course the price is going down, as the volume increases. its not going down as fast as the volume of coins is increasing, so that is great!

i have also made a small profit since the PoS. some people cant read or do math =\

Well, here we have the genius that actually made profits with seed. Congratulations.

But for a minimum sense of decency, refrain to propagate bold lies such as "the price is not going down as much as the volume increases", ok? The price is going down WAY MORE than the volume has increased. Way more. But, to keep track, since "some people" cannot read the block explorer, at 10,000 coins the total cap is $14,000. I'll keep you posted as the price "progresses", ok?
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:36:06 PM

Don't worry, if you wait a bit, you will become FUDer yourself and you will be able to buy as many coins as you want at the price you want.
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
October 12, 2014, 03:35:52 PM
What is current blockcount guys?
October 12, 2014, 03:33:31 PM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?

the more weight you have the more chance u have at staking. Over time your weight will increase until you stake......

Now as for you wow.....

I bought 1 seed at .075, now I currently have 15.04 which is worth .175..... I wonder how many of you can even tie your shoes, much less read your own posts. yes the price will decrease as the coin count increases. As a investor you should be looking at what your net worth is, not per coin. Proce per coin is irrelevant right now.

this ^

of course the price is going down, as the volume increases. its not going down as fast as the volume of coins is increasing, so that is great!

i have also made a small profit since the PoS. some people cant read or do math =\
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 12, 2014, 03:31:14 PM

0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:27:18 PM
it's raining blocks ! ! !  hallelujah  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: