Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 54. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 03:26:39 PM
Every time someone dumps seed coin a tree dies in the amazon. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

so sad

So incredibly pathetic

There is no need for that, I may have questioned your logic but I have never insulted you. Can we just keep on the topic of seed and how awesome it is.

That wasn't an insult in any way. If you re-read your statement you will, I'm sure, find it pathetic. It is a statement of fact. I don't know if you are pathetic or not; your statement, definitely is.

As for seed being awesome, I do get the joke. I do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:22:32 PM
Every time someone dumps seed coin a tree dies in the amazon. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

so sad

So incredibly pathetic

+1
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:21:53 PM

so sad

So incredibly pathetic

There is no need for that, I may have questioned your logic but I have never insulted you. Can we just keep on the topic of seed and how awesome it is.

I think it's time to unignore barabbas. LOL
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

so sad

So incredibly pathetic

legendary
October 12, 2014, 03:14:40 PM

so sad

So incredibly pathetic
October 12, 2014, 03:13:34 PM

so sad
legendary
October 12, 2014, 02:56:21 PM
Price is rising on bittrex

Of course it is, that previous FUD just propels smart buyers to by moar!

Excuse me? Funny, funny indeed.

As for the price in Bittrex, I though everyone agreed already that is absolutely meaningless at this stage...

Of course, it is meaningless when it tilts like it does every minute, downside.... wow...

Once again, everyone in this POS deserves, fully deserves, what's coming to them.

As for me reading the ANN, you are a joker. And a joke. Exactly which part of copy/paste/hackjob don't you understand? Because this is not up for debate since the perpetrator was forced to admit the obvious -only after caught, mind you-.

Total waste.
Activity: 582
October 12, 2014, 02:45:48 PM

Of course it is, that previous FUD just propels smart buyers to by moar!
October 12, 2014, 02:41:46 PM
Activity: 582
October 12, 2014, 02:37:13 PM

I hope you understand. I haven't ignored any of you yet but I'm embarrassed for you and your behavior on these forums. You are hurting crypto.

With all due respect, you are 100% wrong, sorry.

The 99% of liars, con artists, fraudsters and scammers that are in crypto, as well as the batallion of greedy blind mofos, are the cancer of crypto and the reason no progress, or very minimal, is achieve, not those who point out the flaws of projects.

Case in point, this coin. Scam? Maybe not, not in the traditional way of take the money and run (mind you, there was no money to take so we can only speculate what would have happened where had been some...). I don't believe you will argue that there is no innovation here whatsoever, since it is a hack job copy/paste of Shadowcoin, will you? There was the absurd gimmick of the 269% growth period, a gimmick. No benefit for any one. Vapor sold to greedy mofos. What "good" does SEED bring to crypto, even if it would have been successful because instead of 7 greedy bastards there would have been 70. Or 700?

Crypto needs to eliminate the bad players. And this one is the perfect example. Projects like this have to be DOA, so other inept individuals are prevented for bringing the copy/paste BS to the market or be eradicated by the market. Instantly.

There are quite a few projects already -and more coming- well deserving of praise and investment in crypto. They also require scrutiny and debate for NOTHING is without any possibility of betterment. Those projects deserve the attention, the investment, the support ... and the debate, not idiotic propositions such as this.

Once again: Crypto needs to eliminate the bad players in order to accelerate its progress and reach some level of stability AND credibility. The restriction of freedom of speech that you propose, in any way, shape or form, is precisely the opposite of what crypto needs.

Have you actually read the ANN?? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annseed-seedcoin-new-road-map-795954   
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 12, 2014, 02:28:44 PM
LOL
5 hours ago, there was one person using the very first wallet.
Now . . . they became TWO ! ! !

I was trying to remember what console command shows the number of people using the different wallets?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!network

copy/paste the whole, including !network

Thanks for the info.  Missed the network tab on the blockchain website.
October 12, 2014, 02:26:28 PM
Accusing a pool operator of spreading FUD about a coin he invested into and mined is his pool, is asinine.

Lifeforce is a very strong pool, and the pool op is very focused on making himself and the pool users profit from mining.  And he has been helpful with users that had wallet issues with seed, etc. (he's helpful to all pool users that have issues)

The point is, that seed has been a total mess since the staking began.  Some have exceptional responses, others have very poor, doing the exact same thing.  

Someone complaining about doing something properly and getting poor results, when someone else does the exact same thing and gets better results, isn't FUD, it's a legitimate gripe about flaws in the code that shouldn't exist.

This is the very same pool operator that did not take a query seriously early on in the mining phase trying to confirm that the coin had not forked.  Because we know that never happens.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9091144

Not taking a query seriously, and blowing off a query meant to misdirect the conversation from the point that you are trying to make, are 2 completely different things. 

I did not see his point addressed, merely a comment focused on a typo.

If he is indeed a strong pool operator than when me and another person asked about the block number we were on he would have just replied with our pool is on block # and that was a typo and we would have been done with it.  But instead he took it as a personal attack.  Which is ridiculous because we were just trying to confirm that there was not a fork.  Which does happens when coins get launched because everyone piles to the pool with the biggest hashrate.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 02:25:21 PM

I hope you understand. I haven't ignored any of you yet but I'm embarrassed for you and your behavior on these forums. You are hurting crypto.

With all due respect, you are 100% wrong, sorry.

The 99% of liars, con artists, fraudsters and scammers that are in crypto, as well as the batallion of greedy blind mofos, are the cancer of crypto and the reason no progress, or very minimal, is achieve, not those who point out the flaws of projects.

Case in point, this coin. Scam? Maybe not, not in the traditional way of take the money and run (mind you, there was no money to take so we can only speculate what would have happened where had been some...). I don't believe you will argue that there is no innovation here whatsoever, since it is a hack job copy/paste of Shadowcoin, will you? There was the absurd gimmick of the 269% growth period, a gimmick. No benefit for any one. Vapor sold to greedy mofos. What "good" does SEED bring to crypto, even if it would have been successful because instead of 7 greedy bastards there would have been 70. Or 700?

Crypto needs to eliminate the bad players. And this one is the perfect example. Projects like this have to be DOA, so other inept individuals are prevented for bringing the copy/paste BS to the market or be eradicated by the market. Instantly.

There are quite a few projects already -and more coming- well deserving of praise and investment in crypto. They also require scrutiny and debate for NOTHING is without any possibility of betterment. Those projects deserve the attention, the investment, the support ... and the debate, not idiotic propositions such as this.

Once again: Crypto needs to eliminate the bad players in order to accelerate its progress and reach some level of stability AND credibility. The restriction of freedom of speech that you propose, in any way, shape or form, is precisely the opposite of what crypto needs.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 02:23:18 PM
LOL
5 hours ago, there was one person using the very first wallet.
Now . . . they became TWO ! ! !

I was trying to remember what console command shows the number of people using the different wallets?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#!network

copy/paste the whole, including !network
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 12, 2014, 02:17:53 PM
Accusing a pool operator of spreading FUD about a coin he invested into and mined is his pool, is asinine.

Lifeforce is a very strong pool, and the pool op is very focused on making himself and the pool users profit from mining.  And he has been helpful with users that had wallet issues with seed, etc. (he's helpful to all pool users that have issues)

The point is, that seed has been a total mess since the staking began.  Some have exceptional responses, others have very poor, doing the exact same thing.  

Someone complaining about doing something properly and getting poor results, when someone else does the exact same thing and gets better results, isn't FUD, it's a legitimate gripe about flaws in the code that shouldn't exist.

This is the very same pool operator that did not take a query seriously early on in the mining phase trying to confirm that the coin had not forked.  Because we know that never happens.

Not taking a query seriously, and blowing off a query meant to misdirect the conversation from the point that you are trying to make, are 2 completely different things. 

I did not see his point addressed, merely a comment focused on a typo.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 02:11:00 PM
I don't understand why it says my coins aren't mature. They're mature, I already earned stake coins. Nothing's been moved. At one point I backed up my wallet.dat file, deleted the folder and restored from my backup just to see how it worked. I'm on V.05.

Go to your coin control (enable in settings/display then in the send tab) and look to see how old your coins are. after each stake, the coins need about 24 hours to become mature again and eligible for staking.

So that guy with the 902 coins will not have any more, unless he buys them on bittrex, until 24 hours from now.... at which time he will have, how many?

I hope I am correctly understanding you?

correct, his 902 coins cannot stake again for 24 hours. in 24 hours when he stakes again, he gets 902*2.69 + 902 (which is the same as 902*3.69 which is why I just use 3.69^x in my calculations since it's easier) = 3328 coins

There are currently 6000 coins, that number will continue to climb until this 24h period is over. Once that period is over, you can get a much improved estimate for the total coin supply.

Now here is where you compare him having 3328 coins tomorrow to someone with 60 coins today and say "omg looks he'll control 75% of the coin supply"

Not exactly: At the time I posted my comment, his 902 coins were almost exactly 1.6 of the total coins in existence. Apparently more coins are being staked while the 24-hour period "freezes" temporarily his accounting of new staked coins and may seem smaller... I can assure you by the time he gets his total up to 3328 coins tomorrow, he will own MORE than 1/6 of the total coins. And those increments will continue for the duration of the Growth Period.

It is quite easy, by the way, to calculate right now a minimum of coins he will end up with when Growth is over, even considering that there may be left 5 days or 4 more days. By extension, it will be quite easy to have a valid approximation of what the total amount of coins will be. In 5 more days he will have roughly 2,280,000 coins. It it is only 4 more days, the amount will be just over 600,000 coins. I am estimating 5 days and close to 10 million coins total of which he will have 25%. The other 4 guys will probably have more than that altogether so the group will control substantially more than half the total.

2.2 million would be if he staked 6 more times, not 5. 617,000 is how many he would have in 5 more days, not 4.

Again, making up numbers to scare people

Where is the "making up"? I stated clearly that if he stakes 5 more days he would get 617,000. Very clearly and specifically. If he stakes 6 more days, it would be 2.28 million. Again, very clearly and specifically. Reason for contemplating a 6th day? Every time the dev has made an estimation of total coin at the end of Growth, has been around 8 to 10 million. If that's the number, this guy will have, in my estimation, 2.28 million coins. It doesn't matter anyway because, whatever he gets, will be in a similar %, i.e.- 25% of the total coins.

I NEVER, EVER, either lie or make up numbers. Never had. Never will. So your "again" is very poor and obvious wishful thinking.

Just one example, and played it off like he was right all along.

Hey, jack ass, not only there wasn't a single word or NUMBER not correct there, but STILL the proper number (if it is true that there are 5 more days of growth) is 2.28 million.

Never, ever, ever, a lie. EVER.

Fucking idiot.
October 12, 2014, 02:03:25 PM

Activity: 69
October 12, 2014, 02:01:53 PM

If you're responding to my comments then you are still missing the point. My comments were not accusatory, I was merely doing what you are so vehemently advocating and that is pointing out a flaw. There is a flaw in the way some people are reporting problems and handling their concerns. If two people are at the counter at the airport both with a problem with their ticket, one is being courteous and composed while the other is cursing and throwing things like an infant, who do you think will be helped first?
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 12, 2014, 01:53:42 PM

October 12, 2014, 01:50:12 PM

is that like see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil?

full transparency is what's best for the coin - are you from China - do you work for the Central Gov't - suppress anything bad by throwing up the 'it's bad' defense?

an open and frank debate is what's best for crypto mining, not suppressing opinions...which is a conspiracy of silence.

each argument will succeed or fail based on it's own merits, but to suppress the argument to begin with is Stalin-like.

^^^This guy^^^

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please, continue to take things out of context and ignore the message in my commentary.

No one is suppressing your opinion. I was simply suggesting you try to communicate your thoughts like an adult who is not wearing a tinfoil hat.

“Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.”

― Robert A. Heinlein
Pages:
Jump to: