Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 56. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 10:00:59 AM
Everything runs wel with everybody now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 09:58:55 AM
This link is from hyperstake.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8739190

It is talking about how to buy and sell in a market with a high stake reward. This is why hyperstake was successful. The investors held an staked. once It hit poloniex they still held and staked. Then I am sure many sold with profit over time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 09:55:19 AM
wayt for 7 days for reward ?
let them stake or disabl and enable
i m on the good block and have 2 wicht is 2
Activity: 262
October 12, 2014, 09:55:00 AM
Traded coins have less potential during growth period. So does this mean you wait 24 hours then start staking at 269% for each day left?
October 12, 2014, 09:45:40 AM
To future Investors...

we are in the growth period of 269% a day staking

There was some issue with launch but everything is running smooth now. Any staked coins will receive 269% interest.

I believe there is still 5 days maybe 6 of the growth period left.

Also if you are thinking its too late to profit. the current price is pretty low which will allow you to get more coins. Once they are staking and the price stabilizes from the dumpers "I" expect to see good profit.

Roadmap coming soon!!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 09:42:54 AM
October 12, 2014, 09:39:43 AM
I have not had one problem with staking.

Now the specs are clear.
wait 24 hours before you can stake. that does not mean you are on a timer. it may take 30 hours to stake.
then it will take another min of 24 hours, maybe 30 hours again before you stake again. Most likely it shouldn't ever take 30 hours but you get the point.

If you followed all the updates. and started staking 24 hours before the growth period then there is no reason your staking shouldn't be correct.

Also there was a option to wait for the fix to take affect or to start staking right away. What ever you did is on you.

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 12, 2014, 09:29:57 AM
popcorn - you're missing the point

you wrote:
He is giving stakers a chance to  increase the coin supply.

this is questionable - people who invested either by bellying up their hard earned money before launch, mining or by purchasing coins post listing are not getting what they deserve...

it's as simple as that - by the devs repeated releases of new wallets he has acknowledged many problems in the wallet and what people invested in is not what they are getting

that about sums it up

there is an assumption made on the part of investors that promises made in writing in the OP are going to be fulfilled and that is clearly not the case.

By taking people's money in return for statements/promises in the OP he is morally and many would say legally obligated to deliver what was promised. The OP and ICO can be construed as a legally binding contract and the contract has been breached on the part of the Dev.

that's my position.

The fact that the coin has fallen in value while disappointing (I was willing to take that risk) but it's not the basis of my dissatisfaction - it's the failure to deliver the staking return as promised due to negligence on the part of the dev. God only knows how many more coins I would have had if the wallet had worked as advertised (and promised) when released.

However with the proper forensic investigation I am sure that I could prove that I have not gotten what I was promised. Coins have never left my wallet, however to go from 21st 'richest' to obscurity in terms of 'rich rank' is clear evidence of negligence.

The upside to this debacle for me personally is that in the planning of my own coins that will benefit a Leukemia Charity that is very dear to me based on personal loss is that I will insure that ICO members coins (based on block #) accrue interest at a high rate than late comers to the party.

ICO participants should also have an advantage since they're the one that really help launch a coin and are often integral to it's success. The true believers are the ones who are willing
 to put their own money on the line ahead of time and they should be rewarded for doing so.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2014, 09:17:50 AM
as the coin joined trex i bought and sold.  i got so much profit that i got all my seeds for free..now the price fall was clear...hope the price will stabilize after the period...but still a profit if i sell now...but i wont Cheesy
October 12, 2014, 09:10:01 AM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?
actually 0.0117 is the sellers price. buyers price is 0.004 Cheesy

I always go by the price on the ticker. The is the current true value of the coin. Look I don't want to call people names but you guys are wearing me thin. I have explained everything twice. Everyone of you posting these crazy nonsense posts seem like you want to wake up 10x the last price you saw. Give the coin some time. Let the dev rest. grow up, shut up.

what skin do you have in the game?

probably none other than some hash - I'm an Investor so I have the right to voice my opinion - so it's you who needs to shut up.

Ok investor, I already said I bought my seed, but that is irrelevant. I am going to be nice...
You cant look at the price per coin in this situation. We all know and expect the price to drop over the coming days. We are also all getting more coins day by day.

Its the same with mining a coin. as coin supply increases miners dump and the price gets lower. What the dev is doing is instead of mining the entire supply with pow. He is giving stakers a chance to  increase the coin supply. 

+1

Price during growth is irrelevant.
October 12, 2014, 09:08:44 AM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?

I always go by the price on the ticker. The is the current true value of the coin. Look I don't want to call people names but you guys are wearing me thin. I have explained everything twice. Everyone of you posting these crazy nonsense posts seem like you want to wake up 10x the last price you saw. Give the coin some time. Let the dev rest. grow up, shut up.

probably none other than some hash - I'm an Investor so I have the right to voice my opinion - so it's you who needs to shut up.

Ok investor, I already said I bought my seed, but that is irrelevant. I am going to be nice...
You cant look at the price per coin in this situation. We all know and expect the price to drop over the coming days. We are also all getting more coins day by day.

Its the same with mining a coin. as coin supply increases miners dump and the price gets lower. What the dev is doing is instead of mining the entire supply with pow. He is giving stakers a chance to  increase the coin supply. 
Merit: 253
October 12, 2014, 08:58:41 AM

thanks

October 12, 2014, 08:52:28 AM
it seems to me like the coin was mint to benefit the dev cause i have been told by wallet 4 hours tell staking is done and it has now still been staking for 8 hours now still nothing on version 1.5.0 sad and worthless to be honest at least version 1.4.0 was fast at staking not 3 days slow

8 hours of staking...it takes 24 min hours to stake. nope I don't see why you have not staked yet... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 12, 2014, 08:47:35 AM
it seems to me like the coin was mint to benefit the dev cause i have been told by wallet 4 hours tell staking is done and it has now still been staking for 8 hours now still nothing on version 1.5.0 sad and worthless to be honest at least version 1.4.0 was fast at staking not 3 days slow
October 12, 2014, 08:34:23 AM

thanks

I need explanations. I don't see the facts. Hopefully, I have no eyes.

Fixed that for you.

thank you but, I am not you.
if you ever expect you are going to get what you gave in here, you are mistaken.
Those who bought at 0.8 btc on IPO, they better kiss their btc.
they are just long gone.

But those who bought 0.075 on bittrex before growth might profit good. It all depends on entry point, weight before growth etc.
This just just like mining any other coin, only a different strategy for distribution.
Some mine at high diff and don't profit, some buy overpriced ico/ipo and don't profit. Other mine at low diff and profit, some buy underpriced ipo/ico and profit.

With this coin, you HAVE to do research on POS, you HAVE to do some calculations. Profit is never free, you have to work for it!

Edit: If you bought at 0.8 btc in the IPO that is 8x the early bird price, and NOT a good investment imo.
October 12, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

thanks

Fixed that for you.

if you ever expect you are going to get what you gave in here, you are mistaken.
they are just long gone.

here you go
sU994gb3cYDfCrJCFq5cE5DfdXVBhbmFQf

that is my seed wallet address. you can send your trash/shit coin over this way. I am more than happy to take it off your hands.
Activity: 490
0_0
October 12, 2014, 08:28:06 AM

thanks

Fixed that for you.

they are just long gone.
Activity: 490
0_0
October 12, 2014, 08:13:36 AM

thanks

I don't need explanations. I see the facts. Hopefully, I have eyes.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2014, 08:11:16 AM

thanks

a few days ago there was 90% less coins.  A few days ago 1 seed could turn into 25000 now It can only turn into 687.  Do you understand the concept behind seed?
October 12, 2014, 08:09:30 AM

thanks

Pages:
Jump to: