Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 58. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 06:10:10 AM
I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.

Judging this coin by the market at this point is just fucking stupid.. Not saying it wont fail... but saying so now based on bittrex is not so bright.

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

Developing what exactly?

I remind you that it was the dev who made the "judgement" yesterday. No one else.

And yes, it was pretty stupid, I agree.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 06:08:39 AM
I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.
Long story short, the coin has failed as there are almost no buyers

Green is the interest to buy, red is the interest to sell.

Again, the biggest failure was that there was no public awareness to bring people to buy.
I am sure the green part (buyers) are only people among us and within 3-4 days they won't even exist as buyers.

The best thing we can do is to spread the word about 269% per day and 16% per year to attract other buyers and this has to be done NOW. Otherwise it's pointless to expect anything more.
A good place to start is exchange chat rooms.

Those are comfortable assumptions by you, but not real in the least. There was, as a matter of fact, quite a bit MORE awareness about this coin than there is in most of the coins that are ICOed every day... and they manage to, at least for a few weeks, maintain the interest, the buying interest, as some level. Even things like RIP-OFF coin, of Rosco or other obvious coins in their purposes.

No, what happened here is that there was never any buying interest, in spite of the awareness, because, quite frankly, you have to be nuts to put any money in a copy/paste hack job coin with no innovation whatsoever and a very absurd gimmick to increase the amount of coins. Most people in crypto know that 1 of nothing is exactly equal as 10 million of nothing. That's why there was no interest in the ICO and there's none now (and there will be even less tomorrow, and less the day after, and much less the following one).  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 06:07:08 AM

Judging this coin by the market at this point is just fucking stupid.. Not saying it wont fail... but saying so now based on bittrex is not so bright.

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

I am pretty sure what you said could only work if the coin was instamined and not grow.
This coin attracts with the fact of growing, selling and then who cares.
But, again, nobody knows it.

Yeah but in the world of altcoins the right 6 ppl (probably less) can hype a coin. Think about how cheap it will be to buy this coin right after the growth period. There is no reason this coin cant grow just as much as any other coin as far as features. There have been alot of fuckups but the dev has been able to find them and deal with them in a somewhat unique circumstance so he has some coding skills. The right whale could see this as a way to make 1000% if it gets cheap enough. Alot of it is going to depend on what the top few guys do with their seed.

I agree but as I told dev a couple of days ago is like he opened a huge shopping mall in the middle of nowhere and he expects to sell.

The point of this coin is to hold not to dump asap. I said a while ago that we the investors need to hold and trust the developer. Hasn't he showed his dedication already?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 12, 2014, 06:03:24 AM

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

I am pretty sure what you said could only work if the coin was instamined and not grow.

Yeah but in the world of altcoins the right 6 ppl (probably less) can hype a coin. Think about how cheap it will be to buy this coin right after the growth period. There is no reason this coin cant grow just as much as any other coin as far as features. There have been alot of fuckups but the dev has been able to find them and deal with them in a somewhat unique circumstance so he has some coding skills. The right whale could see this as a way to make 1000% if it gets cheap enough. Alot of it is going to depend on what the top few guys do with their seed.

I agree but as I told dev a couple of days ago is like he opened a huge shopping mall in the middle of nowhere and he expects to sell.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 06:02:01 AM
There are around 0.01% of available coins sitting on bittrex, sell orders are very thin. It's not very accurate to base the coins worth on that data

I agree. It is as inaccurate as it was yesterday. That's why I made the precise comments to such effect.

And, remember, it was the dev who made the comment yesterday, not me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 12, 2014, 05:58:45 AM

October 12, 2014, 05:57:15 AM
Here is some logic for you guys to ponder....

what is the difference between a seven day mining period and what we are doing here? Not much except it is not costing electric/rental to mine.

I ask everyone to think with some logic here. The 269% growth period has nothing to do with the success or failure of this coin. We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And remember this coin is very very young.

When u guys got some time go check out darkblackcockcoin, they are staking 3000%. No I am not saying go buy. I don't think 269% for seven days is that bad, want hyper like 750% I remember the same crap being said before people realized the profit involved...
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:49:01 AM

October 12, 2014, 05:43:00 AM

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:41:03 AM
Long story short, the coin has failed as there are almost no buyers

Green is the interest to buy, red is the interest to sell.

Again, the biggest failure was that there was no public awareness to bring people to buy.
I am sure the green part (buyers) are only people among us and within 3-4 days they won't even exist as buyers.

The best thing we can do is to spread the word about 269% per day and 16% per year to attract other buyers and this has to be done NOW. Otherwise it's pointless to expect anything more.
A good place to start is exchange chat rooms.

October 12, 2014, 05:38:38 AM

I would say at worst i would have been out of the right block for around 5 hours all up, again i have been in this reading and watching everything i should do, even down to get v5 oh no now go back to v4  on now back to v5 as bitrex has that, its all been a mess and now the mess is costing people time and money, so people will ask why have i got nothing near what was forecast? i did what i should as soon as i could? i am not fuding all calling scam, just saying if you have the balls to pull something off like this you can also take the shit and answer why its happened, so many changes seemed to be made for people whining and it only made is worse, so if its not totally broken leave it the f%^ alone, or this shit happens.

I always feel as a customer i can ask why the F*&^*, again don't get me wrong i happy to hear peoples ideas and fixes and possibilities as to why shits not working, bit now i really want to hear from the dev. I know people need sleep as i have 4 kids under 7 work from home raising them all so sleep is for when your dead, if shits going on then wake up.

Beef

I hear yah man, I have been following this thread closely as well. I think I got really lucky today as I brought my kid to mcdonalds and missed the "go back to 4, no wait I mean 5 part"..
Activity: 434
October 12, 2014, 05:36:44 AM
There are around 0.01% of available coins sitting on bittrex, sell orders are very thin. It's not very accurate to base the coins worth on that data
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
October 12, 2014, 05:29:30 AM
So the v4 wallet also forked if you had under 1 seed apparently, I wasn't aware of this.

Upgrading 1.04 to 1.05 I had a bunch of staking go 'not accepted', so I assume it was on a fork.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 05:23:17 AM
just went back to version 4 and received coin.
5 minutes later I received another one.
it doesn't sync, though.

I wonder the same as i lost 30+ coins updating to the newer v5 wallet and then i got a wall of dead coins that are conflicted for no reason i can see, or anyone can explain? v5 was a fail in my eyes as again my 10 seeds that are now more than 2 days old + aged and they have me with a balance under 52, but i have a wall of conflicted coins that are dead as soon as i turned on the v5 wallet, its not fud at all just what i see.

I think the damage is done now so i don't see a point in reverting back now to v4 as it will not be able to get then to v5 which is now the new wallet.

I would love to see the dev on and explain a few things just so the few who are fudding can f*%& off and also explain things so i get why i lost so many coins etc. Looking forward to the DEV getting back on soon i hope.
Beef

It can be explained unless Im missing something. . . when most people updated to version 5 i THINK while you were still version 4 were staking on the wrong fork. where you staked those thirty coins. Now you updated to version 5 and it rolled you back to where you were last on the right fork so you havent staked those 30 seed yet..
[/quote

I would say at worst i would have been out of the right block for around 5 hours all up, again i have been in this reading and watching everything i should do, even down to get v5 oh no now go back to v4  on now back to v5 as bitrex has that, its all been a mess and now the mess is costing people time and money, so people will ask why have i got nothing near what was forecast? i did what i should as soon as i could? i am not fuding all calling scam, just saying if you have the balls to pull something off like this you can also take the shit and answer why its happened, so many changes seemed to be made for people whining and it only made is worse, so if its not totally broken leave it the f%^ alone, or this shit happens.

I always feel as a customer i can ask why the F*&^*, again don't get me wrong i happy to hear peoples ideas and fixes and possibilities as to why shits not working, bit now i really want to hear from the dev. I know people need sleep as i have 4 kids under 7 work from home raising them all so sleep is for when your dead, if shits going on then wake up.

Beef

legendary
October 12, 2014, 05:10:59 AM
Current total "value" of SEED, using the same measure the dev used yesterday about this time: $12,600.

Yesterday HE used the same measure to boast that the total value was getting higher... at the time at $42,000.
0_0
October 12, 2014, 05:10:02 AM
the funny part is that there are 58 people out of 158 who did not upgrade their wallets.
there is one with the oldest wallet and 12 with version 2
October 12, 2014, 05:08:48 AM
it doesn't sync, though.

I wonder the same as i lost 30+ coins updating to the newer v5 wallet and then i got a wall of dead coins that are conflicted for no reason i can see, or anyone can explain? v5 was a fail in my eyes as again my 10 seeds that are now more than 2 days old + aged and they have me with a balance under 52, but i have a wall of conflicted coins that are dead as soon as i turned on the v5 wallet, its not fud at all just what i see.

I think the damage is done now so i don't see a point in reverting back now to v4 as it will not be able to get then to v5 which is now the new wallet.

I would love to see the dev on and explain a few things just so the few who are fudding can f*%& off and also explain things so i get why i lost so many coins etc. Looking forward to the DEV getting back on soon i hope.
Beef

It can be explained unless Im missing something. . . when most people updated to version 5 i THINK while you were still version 4 were staking on the wrong fork. where you staked those thirty coins. Now you updated to version 5 and it rolled you back to where you were last on the right fork so you havent staked those 30 seed yet..
October 12, 2014, 05:07:05 AM
Also I am sure the dev is getting some much needed rest. It is not easy coming out with multiple updates back to back and I believe he has more than proven his determination.
October 12, 2014, 05:04:02 AM
Here you guys go...again..

First Back up your wallet

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 2- click on the roaming folder that pops up
step 3- click on the seedcoin folder that is inside the roaming folder
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

then make sure u are on the same block as the block explorer
here is a link
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php

If you earned any coins on the wrong fork then you will not get them, ever!!!!

Also when you first update your wallet your coins will not show until u are synced so give it some time.

I believe the problem is everyone is trying to find a way to maximize the stake they earn. Do your self a favor and just stake all your coins.Leave them alone for a couple days. There is a roadmap being released although I do not know the contents.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 05:02:26 AM
it doesn't sync, though.

why would you do this? when did anyone say to downgrade wallets. I feel like you guys are in lala land. I set clear instructions on how to sync up with the latest wallet. your coins will not be mature for 24 hours min. so just leave the wallet alone and unlocked.

If you ended up on a wrong fork during the buys that was getting fixed then you lost those coins, technically you never had them.

with version 5 all I was seeing since I upgraded is network weight growing bigger and bigger, and expected time to get a reward as increasing instead of decreasing. from 2 hours it went to 6 hours. I have also not received today's coins as expected.
yep, the coins you "lost" you staked on the wrong fork, its the same like if you mined on the wrong fork. You pretty much mined all your coins that were mature enough on the wrong fork since the difficulty was low on it.When you sinc to the right chain you get the coins maturity back they just dont automatically stake now though as you are competing with a whole lot more weight on the chain (since it is the right chain)

Travis & pop, if your ok and your count is good, that's great but other are having problems, myself i have watched like a hawk and did what i should as per block and wallet yet the numbers just aren't right, so people can say what is going on their end. its not just me with the same problems and this isn't so simple with all the forks and wallets. Fud is one thing asking questions hoping for an answer is another. I hope we still have a dev and he can shine some light on this.
Pages:
Jump to: