Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 57. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 12, 2014, 08:05:14 AM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?
actually 0.0117 is the sellers price. buyers price is 0.004 Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 08:03:50 AM
Is there a single post in this ever growing thread that explains exacty what Your Weight and Network are and how they affect staking?

thanks

wow: Seed headed for shitcoin territory fast from a High of .35 now at .0117 - wow - 1/30 of what it was worth a few days ago - It certainly appears as though when I release my own coin later this year I will NOT adopt Seedcoins Staking Algorithms : LOL or maybe better yet - actually do some testing before releasing the coin - that's a novel idea huh - testing?

the more weight you have the more chance u have at staking. Over time your weight will increase until you stake......

Now as for you wow.....

I bought 1 seed at .075, now I currently have 15.04 which is worth .175..... I wonder how many of you can even tie your shoes, much less read your own posts. yes the price will decrease as the coin count increases. As a investor you should be looking at what your net worth is, not per coin. Proce per coin is irrelevant right now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
October 12, 2014, 07:49:10 AM

thanks

0_0
October 12, 2014, 07:40:08 AM
QUICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE TO WALLET 100.977.2665

This coin is a fucking bad joke...

there is no such wallet.
where did you find it  Huh
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 07:36:22 AM
QUICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE TO WALLET 100.977.2665

This coin is a fucking bad joke...
Activity: 434
October 12, 2014, 07:31:42 AM
Well that is news to no-one
0_0
October 12, 2014, 07:28:05 AM
I'm pretty confident in the dev too. After maybe 2 wallet releases most devs would have abandoned the coin and gone AWOL. Cryptzo has been honest throughout the whole process. I'm sure a roadmap will provide some interesting stuff going forward

Cheesy
Activity: 518
October 12, 2014, 07:15:38 AM
it wil dump time after stake lol but is normal i think Smiley
Activity: 434
October 12, 2014, 07:12:27 AM
I'm pretty confident in the dev too. After maybe 2 wallet releases most devs would have abandoned the coin and gone AWOL. Cryptzo has been honest throughout the whole process. I'm sure a roadmap will provide some interesting stuff going forward
Activity: 56
October 12, 2014, 07:12:13 AM
my 1.0.5 wallet is saying its stuck at 624 blocks remaining,
says downloaded 11,547 out of 12,171 blocks..

I had to stop and restart my wallet a few times to get it to sync up to the latest block. If that doesn't work, resync the blockchain from scratch.

yeah im good now!   glad the price is staying stable.. would like to see it stay at .01.. and i know its capable, as long as people dont sell themselves short..
Activity: 616
October 12, 2014, 07:00:26 AM
Here is some logic for you guys to ponder....

what is the difference between a seven day mining period and what we are doing here? Not much except it is not costing electric/rental to mine.

I ask everyone to think with some logic here. The 269% growth period has nothing to do with the success or failure of this coin. We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And remember this coin is very very young.

When u guys got some time go check out darkblackcockcoin, they are staking 3000%. No I am not saying go buy. I don't think 269% for seven days is that bad, want hyper like 750% I remember the same crap being said before people realized the profit involved...

+1

+1
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
October 12, 2014, 06:53:08 AM

I had to stop and restart my wallet a few times to get it to sync up to the latest block. If that doesn't work, resync the blockchain from scratch.
Activity: 56
October 12, 2014, 06:51:43 AM
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
October 12, 2014, 06:44:14 AM
Here is some logic for you guys to ponder....

what is the difference between a seven day mining period and what we are doing here? Not much except it is not costing electric/rental to mine.

I ask everyone to think with some logic here. The 269% growth period has nothing to do with the success or failure of this coin. We rely on a solid development plan. I contacted the dev hours ago and he made me feel pretty confident about the future of this coin.

And remember this coin is very very young.

When u guys got some time go check out darkblackcockcoin, they are staking 3000%. No I am not saying go buy. I don't think 269% for seven days is that bad, want hyper like 750% I remember the same crap being said before people realized the profit involved...

+1
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
October 12, 2014, 06:28:22 AM
I believe they mature after 24 hours, not necessarily 1440 blocks , how long has it been?

It has been around 35 hours at this point, but coin maturity is usually a function of block numbers. Either way though, it is well past both the 24 hour mark and 1440 blocks.

The block where the transaction occurred is block 10359 which was at 2014-10-10 23:20:36. The latest block is now 12152 at 2014-10-12 10:27:21.
October 12, 2014, 06:27:28 AM
I have a v1.0.5.0 wallet with 3.7 SEED that I unified in a single address at block 10359. Since then, my wallet has said it isn't staking because there's no mature coins.

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks which should be the maturation time... does anyone have any suggestions?

Just go to sleep, when u wake up check your wallet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 12, 2014, 06:26:31 AM
I have a v1.0.5.0 wallet with 3.7 SEED that I unified in a single address at block 10359. Since then, my wallet has said it isn't staking because there's no mature coins.

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks which should be the maturation time... does anyone have any suggestions?

I believe they mature after 24 hours, not necessarily 1440 blocks , how long has it been?
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
October 12, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

We're currently at block 12145, so they are now older than 1440 blocks / 24 hours, which should put them past the maturation time. Does anyone have any suggestions?
0_0
October 12, 2014, 06:17:38 AM
I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.

Judging this coin by the market at this point is just fucking stupid.. Not saying it wont fail... but saying so now based on bittrex is not so bright.

this coin will get dumped. Just wait till the end of the growth period.  Its so obvious I would say its almost by design. and if the dev puts some real development into it some people could make a killing later.

I am pretty sure what you said could only work if the coin was instamined and not grow.
This coin attracts with the fact of growing, selling and then who cares.
But, again, nobody knows it.

What's the difference from instamining then?
Yeah but in the world of altcoins the right 6 ppl (probably less) can hype a coin. Think about how cheap it will be to buy this coin right after the growth period. There is no reason this coin cant grow just as much as any other coin as far as features. There have been alot of fuckups but the dev has been able to find them and deal with them in a somewhat unique circumstance so he has some coding skills. The right whale could see this as a way to make 1000% if it gets cheap enough. Alot of it is going to depend on what the top few guys do with their seed.

I agree but as I told dev a couple of days ago is like he opened a huge shopping mall in the middle of nowhere and he expects to sell.

The point of this coin is to hold not to dump asap. I said a while ago that we the investors need to hold and trust the developer. Hasn't he showed his dedication already?
October 12, 2014, 06:11:24 AM
I fixed the wallet issue not showing my coins and a bit later I received coins on version 5.
Long story short, the coin has failed as there are almost no buyers

Green is the interest to buy, red is the interest to sell.

Again, the biggest failure was that there was no public awareness to bring people to buy.
I am sure the green part (buyers) are only people among us and within 3-4 days they won't even exist as buyers.

The best thing we can do is to spread the word about 269% per day and 16% per year to attract other buyers and this has to be done NOW. Otherwise it's pointless to expect anything more.
A good place to start is exchange chat rooms.

Those are comfortable assumptions by you, but not real in the least. There was, as a matter of fact, quite a bit MORE awareness about this coin than there is in most of the coins that are ICOed every day... and they manage to, at least for a few weeks, maintain the interest, the buying interest, as some level. Even things like RIP-OFF coin, of Rosco or other obvious coins in their purposes.

No, what happened here is that there was never any buying interest, in spite of the awareness, because, quite frankly, you have to be nuts to put any money in a copy/paste hack job coin with no innovation whatsoever and a very absurd gimmick to increase the amount of coins. Most people in crypto know that 1 of nothing is exactly equal as 10 million of nothing. That's why there was no interest in the ICO and there's none now (and there will be even less tomorrow, and less the day after, and much less the following one).  
Pages:
Jump to: