Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 60. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 12, 2014, 04:25:01 AM
i dont get the 259% wen i wayt for 24 ours

igor107th are you using the current wallet of 1.0.5?

yes i deletet every ting now for the last time if that dont works for me after 24 ours  i give my coins away
on the 1 whit under 1 seeds realy badcoin
back to my good investment 4.2 mil litecoindark
haha i buye them in first echange for 75 to 100 sats lol

I have a feeling alot of your issue has been your ignorance as to how PoS works....  There were alot of fuckups as far as the forks. But I think even if everything would have gone off "as planned", there still would have been a ton of pissed people.  Once I finally saw the dev say to read up on how PoS works.... I read up. I bet not many did. . . i have learned a thing or two I think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 04:23:47 AM

yes i deletet every ting now for the last time if that dont works for me after 24 ours  i give my coins away

its always good to hears someone happy with a investment, but this is not the ltcd thread, this is the seed thread. And if you lost all your coins like u said u did then what do u have to give away.

funny how these fudders get caught up in their own lies
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 04:20:10 AM

yes i deletet every ting now for the last time if that dont works for me after 24 ours  i give my coins away
October 12, 2014, 04:10:26 AM
is anyone else having a problem with the download for 1.5.0 update wallet that says when you open after download it is telling me
Error loading blkindex.dat then i click ok then it closes if anyone knows what to do to fix please get back to me thanks

Do you know how to find your %appadata% / roaming folder?

how do i do this ?
please get back to me thanks

First Back up your wallet

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 2- click on the roaming folder that pops up
step 3- click on the seedcoin folder that is inside the roaming folder
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

then make sure u are on the same block as the block explorer
here is a link
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php
so this will work for windows 7 then right

yes
thanks alot for help but you made me loose all my coins not kool thanks for nothing

What he told you was correct, you keep your wallet.dat, that is the file that basically contains your coins, and that you should always keep multiple back-ups for.

i made backup wallet.dat still no coins before i did all that so yeah

If you have no coins then you were

A. on the wrong fork
B. did not Backup your wallet like I told you too.
C You have not synced all the way yet.

Look at your transaction history, do you see anything in regards to your coins?

How about you show all the posts and not just the ones you select.

For everyones info everything is working fine.

I am staking on the new wallet and have went from 3.69 to 15.04 with my last stake... so the fud can keep coming but bottom line is we are rolling just fine.

Don't blame the dev or the coin because u don't have the brains to do simple math.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 12, 2014, 04:07:50 AM

Activity: 94
October 12, 2014, 04:07:13 AM
if he lost all his coins its because he fucked up, that was legit (and good) advice.

If he deleted his wallet.dat file it still might be in his recycle bin.
October 12, 2014, 04:06:53 AM
Activity: 168
October 12, 2014, 04:05:02 AM
if he lost all his coins its because he fucked up, that was legit (and good) advice.
October 12, 2014, 04:03:39 AM
is anyone else having a problem with the download for 1.5.0 update wallet that says when you open after download it is telling me
Error loading blkindex.dat then i click ok then it closes if anyone knows what to do to fix please get back to me thanks
wallet.dat file in trashteray maybe put him back for your coin

Do you know how to find your %appadata% / roaming folder?

how do i do this ?
please get back to me thanks

First Back up your wallet

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 2- click on the roaming folder that pops up
step 3- click on the seedcoin folder that is inside the roaming folder
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

then make sure u are on the same block as the block explorer
here is a link
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php
so this will work for windows 7 then right

yes
thanks alot for help but you made me loose all my coins not kool thanks for nothing
October 12, 2014, 04:00:51 AM
i hope that the coin will dead fu*** soon
shitcoin sorry i can not stake pfff i startet whit 27 seeds
 from the begining i have now 27.9 hahahha  Grin

that's because you over thought everything, and still that's just hard to believe.

I also stated back several  pages ago that all people needed to do was look at the specs of the coin and not rely on random posts.

very simple, I put all my 1 one coin in my wallet at once and unlocked it 24 hours before the growth staking period started...

so that means all my coins will stake right around the beginning of the growth period. Guys this is elementary math here...
October 12, 2014, 03:53:44 AM
i hope that the coin will dead fu*** soon
shitcoin sorry i can not stake pfff i startet whit 27 seeds
 from the begining i have now 27.9 hahahha  Grin
October 12, 2014, 03:51:10 AM
Guys, just do yourselves a favor and click where I show you in the picture (but don't click the picture).  Grin
It will really help you clean the garbage.

doing it now, its funny cause every time the buys pick up, here he comes with his fud..... People are getting smarter and able to tell the fud from truth buddy.
Activity: 126
October 12, 2014, 03:49:35 AM
Ok a new Noob question how does weight work? can you give an example of your own, as in 1 seed = weight

Cheers
Beef

my understanding is that weight is some calculation involving both coin size and coin age. Larger stacks of coins inherently have higher weight, which then increases as the coins age. (sorry I don't know the actual calculation)

The actual reported values on the wallet are often incorrect I've found, and so have others throughout the thread.

Very large stacks of coins should stake right at 24 hours, very small stakes of coins will take slightly longer to stake, but once they do stake, they stake with a higher age (ie 28 hrs) and so it's a wash where all coins in the long run stake for the same amount.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 03:43:57 AM
Ok a new Noob question how does weight work? can you give an example of your own, as in 1 seed = weight

Cheers
Beef
October 12, 2014, 03:41:47 AM

Cheers Bit
I know it but i just also like viewing stupid sometimes, its comedy.
Activity: 69
October 12, 2014, 03:39:10 AM

I saw that earlier, it's great! Saving the permalink.
Activity: 126
October 12, 2014, 03:16:45 AM
So quick question on say the guy with 900+ already? the SeedCoin Blockchain Explorer, mine looks very different to mine, and not just because he got 900, i cant see the original transaction but if i search my address its different i can see everything that has happened or lack of happening, it looks like they came from nowhere or no original investment, the log is very unclear if i compare it to mine say, i am not into FUD or being negative at all as its a waste of time, but it looks weird. What was invested? why isn't that showing on his chart?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

Is this because its not an address search my end and if i do mine its has the lot as it is an address search?

Sorry just trying to learn as much as i can, as when things go wrong you learn a lot!

Cheers for the answers and help from the community so far and i do like the coin its just so different than most others, and thats a good thing.

PS: barabbas i don't need to hear your thoughts i know them now, so please don't comment

Beef

If you click on his actual wallet address, you see only 3 transactions. one in block 152, which was 10 seeds purchased from the ICO, then 2 more in which he staked all his seeds at the same time.
Activity: 490
0_0
Activity: 490
0_0
October 12, 2014, 03:13:08 AM
wallet 1.0.4.0 was staking Ok.
now wallet 1.0.5.0 is not staking good. all the time, I see network growing weight growing larger and expected time to get reward is growing too.
yesterday version 4 said 2 hours and today version 5 says 5 hours without receiving any thing
October 12, 2014, 03:10:04 AM
So quick question on say the guy with 900+ already? the SeedCoin Blockchain Explorer, mine looks very different to mine, and not just because he got 900, i cant see the original transaction but if i search my address its different i can see everything that has happened or lack of happening, it looks like they came from nowhere or no original investment, the log is very unclear if i compare it to mine say, i am not into FUD or being negative at all as its a waste of time, but it looks weird. What was invested? why isn't that showing on his chart?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

Is this because its not an address search my end and if i do mine its has the lot as it is an address search?

Sorry just trying to learn as much as i can, as when things go wrong you learn a lot!

Cheers for the answers and help from the community so far and i do like the coin its just so different than most others, and thats a good thing.

PS: barabbas i don't need to hear your thoughts i know them now, so please don't comment

Beef

Pages:
Jump to: