Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 63. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 12, 2014, 01:39:33 AM
This is the guy to keep an eye on, he's been both smart and lucky so far and really maximized his initial investment.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/block.dws?11822

He already owns 1/6 of the total...

that is misleading as he has probably staked all his coins for "day 2" and most are just starting. but a few will hold a HUGE %. I have been screaming that since growth "started"

you cant say for certain that is from his "1 btc investment" he may have just been on the right chain fast with a ton of hash when it forked during PoW

The only thing I am saying is what I know to be certain: He already own 1/6 of the coin... a share that is sure to be incremented through Growth Period to probably above 25% of the coin.

Now, since  the worth of the coin has halved since yesterday, to about $20,000 total, he currently has about $3,100. But if the halving continues, by the end of the GP it will be worth much less than whatever he invested originally.

He currently owns 902, there is a possible 5 stakes left. 902* 3.69^5 = 617,000 coins. 25% total supply means the total coins supply would only be 2,468,000.

In theory possible, but very unlikely. He will probably own more like 10-15% total supply.  It's still a huge portion without doubt, but it is what it is.

Maybe this is all just part of who you are, but you can't say "I know for certain" and then through out complete guesstimate numbers that make no sense and are only used to attempt to prove your misguided points.

The forking and wallets have been a shitshow, no one can argue with that. I have seen much worse and much better, but on the whole all of crypto has been a shitshow with some occasional gems.

The fact that cryptzo is even still here, working through problems, adds worth to the coin because if he can deal with all the crap flying around he may be able to pull off a pretty nice coin in the end.

seems to be a decent reason to hold my investment as any given that the next coin I look at will likely crash and burn with a non-existent dev
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2014, 01:39:26 AM
I dont even know what to make of this debacle...Ive been on top of every update and somehow I have about 2 seed worth of rejected mining in my tx list and I have yet to get a whole seed mined even though I transferred 2 seed to my wallet in the days leading up to this and they have not moved since.

I get that this is experimental but fighting against something that is ever changing and always flawed is a bit disheartening only to see a balance like the ones who are already 100+ and obviously getting the max interest

Your word "debacle", pretty much sums it up quite correctly...

why do u keep coming back. is Fud the seedcoin thread on your daily schedule just before dinner...

As I have posted numerous times before, I have a very deep, vested interest in this coin by way of the recommendations, sponsorship, promotion and support of the PINK coin team.

Why do you call fud the very exact same word, in the very exact same context, by me and not by the original poster?

Peculiar, isn't it?

Don't worry, it is very clear to everyone that what really bothers you is not the word, but the other words in a different post... you know the one that points to the possibility, quite obvious otherwise, that this DEBACLE would end up being totally worthless after PoG.

We all get it.

To anger you probably quite a bit more, I will reassure you one thing: You will not make money in this one. You personally will not.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 12, 2014, 01:38:04 AM
I dont even know what to make of this debacle...Ive been on top of every update and somehow I have about 2 seed worth of rejected mining in my tx list and I have yet to get a whole seed mined even though I transferred 2 seed to my wallet in the days leading up to this and they have not moved since.

I get that this is experimental but fighting against something that is ever changing and always flawed is a bit disheartening only to see a balance like the ones who are already 100+ and obviously getting the max interest

why do u keep coming back. is Fud the seedcoin thread on your daily schedule just before dinner...

I keep coming back to see which version wallet I need any given hour.  Im all for this taking off, believe me.  But when I have questions like 'do I just have to eat a 2 seed loss in the first day of the growth', Id prefer to hear that there is a way to recover the losses instead of no answer at all.  Fell free to look up my comments in this thread and explain to me how my basic questions as a user are trashing this coin at all
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 12, 2014, 01:36:52 AM
I don't understand why it says my coins aren't mature. They're mature, I already earned stake coins. Nothing's been moved. At one point I backed up my wallet.dat file, deleted the folder and restored from my backup just to see how it worked. I'm on V.05.

Activity: 280
October 12, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

You still here barbie? Ever heard of the term "Confirmation Bias"?
Activity: 350
October 12, 2014, 01:33:40 AM

legendary
October 12, 2014, 01:28:07 AM

October 12, 2014, 01:27:08 AM
My coins have staked, seems we are looking good.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 01:25:55 AM
This is the guy to keep an eye on, he's been both smart and lucky so far and really maximized his initial investment.

that is misleading as he has probably staked all his coins for "day 2" and most are just starting. but a few will hold a HUGE %. I have been screaming that since growth "started"

you cant say for certain that is from his "1 btc investment" he may have just been on the right chain fast with a ton of hash when it forked during PoW

The only thing I am saying is what I know to be certain: He already own 1/6 of the coin... a share that is sure to be incremented through Growth Period to probably above 25% of the coin.

Now, since  the worth of the coin has halved since yesterday, to about $20,000 total, he currently has about $3,100. But if the halving continues, by the end of the GP it will be worth much less than whatever he invested originally.

I know I'd cash in at least half of that immediately if I were him, but I am not and he will probably keep on doing what he's doing to control the overwhelming majority of the coins in existence, regardless if they have any substantial value by then or not. That is his risk.
Activity: 255
October 12, 2014, 01:23:59 AM

October 12, 2014, 01:21:25 AM

No, it almost assuredly is. I've been following that address. He received 10 ICO coins, and there was a 1 btc initial investment in the ICO when it was 0.1/coin. There's a chance he bought in with more than 1 btc in the ICO to get the 10 coins, but I didn't see anyone else with exactly 10 coins on the richlist, so i'm inferring it's him.
October 12, 2014, 01:18:42 AM
So what happens in case of someone who is staking more than one coin in their wallet on old v.4 blockchain all day and hasn't been home to update to v.5 yet?

For other's that have had that happen, when you get v5 and re-sync, all your coins return to your wallet with the correct coin age as if they never staked in the first place. As long as coins were not moved, then once you re-sync to the correct block chain, it is as if the wrong chain never existed.
Activity: 168
October 12, 2014, 01:17:34 AM

October 12, 2014, 01:16:48 AM

The day hasn't finished up yet and others will be unlocking their wallets, so it'll likely be about 1/10th, but yes, that's from his 1 btc initial investment
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2014, 01:14:24 AM
So what happens in case of someone who is staking more than one coin in their wallet on old v.4 blockchain all day and hasn't been home to update to v.5 yet?
legendary
October 12, 2014, 01:13:08 AM

October 12, 2014, 01:11:14 AM

October 12, 2014, 01:09:48 AM

3 minutes until fix kicks in, so there is not point not to wait now...

I can also confirm that staking worked for greater than 1 coin with v5 wallet.

How often are you receiving coins from staking?

I purposely left my wallet locked until the fix went live, so basically all my coins staked within 5 minutes of one another.
legendary
October 12, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

3 minutes until fix kicks in, so there is not point not to wait now...

I can also confirm that staking worked for greater than 1 coin with v5 wallet.

How often are you receiving coins from staking?
October 12, 2014, 01:06:02 AM
I've started staking my coins again...cant wait to see my seeds grow!!!
Pages:
Jump to: