Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 25. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why does it seem to me that as at one time popularity gained the creation of forks bitcoina is now gaining popularity to announce the creation of a new version of blockchain

That's the idea for 10x gain in a week but seele ruined it by letting scammer be an admin. Now they are hardly sitting at X/10 unless they refund or bounties catch the scammers.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Why does it seem to me that as at one time popularity gained the creation of forks bitcoina is now gaining popularity to announce the creation of a new version of blockchain
great project, but overhyped, thank you suppoman  Angry

Don't worry suppoman cult won't be able to pass exam as it involves "reading stuff" in whitepaper.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
great project, but overhyped, thank you suppoman  Angry
So read whitepaper for exam , "Micro Real Numbers", "Neural consensus","Fundamental Value Transfer Protocol" . Nice shiny scam with meaningless jargons Grin , Seele will be huge success in crypto market if they manage to refund victims.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
The whitelist questionnaire is really huge, with a lot of questions. Impossible to answer without looking into whitepaper.

But the website seems to be very cheap, whiteout good design and user-friendly interface.

What do you think about the project?
Activity: 1
Can't wait for Q4 and live mainnet   Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
whitelisting starts today?
Activity: 154
I wonder people after so many questions listed and no answered here https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58 still are interested in this project. People have a lot of excess money or there are a lot of dreamers?  Grin

Because hype is the only thing that buyers are interested in. They don't care about several failed attempts to start the whitelist registration and KYC, compromised administrators in Telegram or unanswered questions. I would not trust this project any of my personal data or my money. But everyone decides for themselves.

well the telegram has been muted and the whitelist is open again. would be interesting to see how this projects develops

Wow, looks like they're taking the extremely cautious route and shutting down all communication prior to ICO so people can't get ripped off any further  Cheesy.  Restricting all communication in a non-announcement telegram group won't look good to the community also though and it still doesn't stop people from sending DMs.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I wonder people after so many questions listed and no answered here https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58 still are interested in this project. People have a lot of excess money or there are a lot of dreamers?  Grin

Because hype is the only thing that buyers are interested in. They don't care about several failed attempts to start the whitelist registration and KYC, compromised administrators in Telegram or unanswered questions. I would not trust this project any of my personal data or my money. But everyone decides for themselves.

well the telegram has been muted and the whitelist is open again. would be interesting to see how this projects develops
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I wonder people after so many questions listed and no answered here https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/58 still are interested in this project. People have a lot of excess money or there are a lot of dreamers?  Grin

DCB
Activity: 14
Hope that this will be a successful project!!
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
Activity: 113
Dear Seele community,
Our team has worked diligently to improve and optimize the whitelist registration process over the past week. After much aniticipation, we are pleased to finally announce that whitelist registrations will start on 2018/02/26, 06:00 am UTC. For more information and updates, please follow our Telegram announcement page.
Are you the community manager for this project? Please do something for #1 ANN because without image and main account of this project is still newbie so people will stay away from this.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
The day I expected came. I hope they can handle it this time. If they fail again, I will never come back with whitelist.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Dear Seele community,
Our team has worked diligently to improve and optimize the whitelist registration process over the past week. After much aniticipation, we are pleased to finally announce that whitelist registrations will start on 2018/02/26, 06:00 am UTC. For more information and updates, please follow our Telegram announcement page.
Seele and Bounty0x Partner to Apprehend the Telegram Thieves

https://blog.bounty0x.io/seele-and-bounty0x-partner-to-apprehend-the-telegram-thieves-476b67d95934

Seele and Bounty0x Partner to Apprehend the Telegram Thieves
We are proud to announce that Seele is partnering with Bounty0x in an effort to find the criminals who stole ICO contributor funds and bring them to justice. The bounty is live here with 100 Eth reward

Bounty Details

Seele Scammer Apprehension — Scammer hunting bounty

Seele is driven to find the perpetrators of the recent telegram scam, and has chosen to allocate 100 Ethereum worth of Seele tokens for the apprehension of the scammers. The team will be setting up a 45 day campaign, where those that have provided information on the criminals will be rewarded accordingly for their intel in finding the guilty parties.

If the thieves are found, 100% of the bounty allocation will be dispersed amongst the bounty hunters that provided relevant information. If the criminals are not found, they have graciously agreed to still pay out 50% of their campaign allocation to bounty hunters, in return for efforts in finding the perpetrators.
This is a very considerate notion by Seele, and signifies the dignity and sincerity that the team holds. We hope that our efforts at Bounty0x, along with that of the Seele team and the community can result in the apprehension of these criminals.
Background Information

Over the past year, cryptocurrency has exploded. New blockchain companies often enter the arena with the launch of an ICO (Initial Coin Offering), a method of raising funds for the overall development of a project. Recently, scammers have been targeting popular ICOs amongst the crypto community, due to the overwhelming support and funding that these companies are able to attract.

One of the most recent projects that have unfortunately encountered fraudulent activity is Seele. Seele is arguably the most promising project of 2018, showing amazing potential due to their team and tech. Recently, Seele fell victim to a malicious scam in their Telegram group, where scammers wrongfully obtained funds from others.

This is not an uncommon event in the crypto community, as many ICOs have also suffered from fraudulent attacks. Usually, the majority of these ICOs try to remedy the act by offering a generic apology to those affected, with hopes that the topic would be soon forgotten.
Seele has taken a different and more sincere approach to this issue. The team at Seele has vowed to refund each and every one of the victims of the robbery, and allow them to also have allocation in their already oversubscribed ICO.

Well that's a good start if only you hadn't banned me from group then I would have dropped bounty suggestion even earlier than forum. Still long way to go to reclaim "not a scam"  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
When do we need to do ICO and KYC / AML? It's been a long time since your first attempt. Do not let new projects cross the front.
Activity: 154
Cheesy  yeah yeah yeah

I think the interpretation of scam just gets thrown around way too loosely in crypto.  Just because you don't have the live product doesn't make you a scam, especially when you openly advertise that you don't have the product and that  you are in the early stages of development.

GoNetwork is FAR from a scam

CONFIDO was a scam...Bitconnect, Credence coin, etc. ponzi schemes -- those were scams.

The idea that everything is a scam until it isn't is just silly, and by that logic everything in this industry was once a 'scam'.

XRP is a billion dollar scam so go do some research then come back. Seele is way better than GoNetwork scam though  Grin

You just have a terrible interpretation of what a scam is that's all.

As far as Seele being better than GoNetwork we can agree to disagree on that.  Both projects can co-exist and I'm not here to talk down on Seele either.  I have no bias for or against Seele, but obviously stating you're blockchain 4.0 as if the tech is better than all preceding blockchains will put a target on your back.

Both project can coexists like many other scams that are co-existing. Xun Cai's drunk confession which were dismissed as a hack (which is also a red flag of dumbness if you chose to believe hack version) weigh more than Seele phishing scam,stupidity of google docs and scammy marketing gimmick of blockchain 4.0 when 3.0 doesn't exist.
Very few of the ICO unicorns have delivered any utility they promised so it is best method to start with suspicion of a scam then work your way down to assuring yourself that it is not a scam. To quote sherlock holmes  "when you have eliminated the impossible (insert scams), whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth(insert not a scam)"

Cheesy

Yo, see this is why I like you. I don't always be agreeing with you when I see you across the forums because you're pretty much a notorious FUDer, but I do respect you because you're more in tune with coins than the average person on these forums.  

If you talking about Xun Cai its about the money convo, you can spin it HOWEVER YOU WANT hacked or not.  To me, personally it's overblown.  Now, let's just say its real; is that the kind of thing you want your supporters seeing...Nah not necessarily, I can give you that  Cheesy.  Obviously you want everything to come off and sound politically correct, but make no mistake about this, this is capitalism.  

There's a lot of great technology in this space, but this space generally speaking is dominated by capitalist minds.  Just because you don't catch people literally saying that doesn't mean they ain't on it like that.  So many people in this space have their hands in numerous projects when the first one they got in was enough to set them straight.  Larimer is one of the faces of this space and basically how that chat reads is what Larimer is literally doing.  Its just not stated in a way where people could act all emotional about it, because that's what Americans generally do, act emotional and sensitive over little stuff.  If it's not one thing its always something else (with almost every coin at some point), so wake me up when you have something official....

Oh, we do!!  So you said a gonetwork convo weighs more than the 2 million Seele scam that apparently used real Seele admin telegram accounts  Cheesy.  Well sir, you're entitled to your opinion but I gotta say I vehemently disagree there.  That's real money that we know for certain is stolen, it ain't no speculation, that's as real as it gets.  Even as bad as that really is, it's something that Seele could rebound from if they're indeed legit.  

It's a horrible outcome...If the accounts were hacked, obviously that's no good.  If they weren't and they hired at least one of those guys (like seelesupport) and he went Awol it wouldn't suprise me because alot of these projects mindlessly get people to run their communities.  This space is desperate for cheap social media help/traffic, that's why there are all sorts of bounties in the first place.  It's not really that hard to become an admin to a project because many of these projects aren't fully vetting people.  I'm not condoning it, that's just what is, and it's definitely squarely on the Seele team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
when will the whitelist go back online?

If I understand correctly, they will anounce whitelist opening 24 hours before. We need to follow news in Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: