Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 24. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
some of the questions are stupid imo. i just want to invest money into this project. i dont need to know what seele means Cheesy

even didnt notice that it is a german word Cheesy

anyone must be 'seele' to invest into this project.

there is no way this project have collaboration with all the big names listed on the site, even they claim it is purely scientific, there should be links or proof of what they say. major institution usually announce their involvement and/or easy to find such info from their official site.

to the team, please provide proof / example for each institution listed to confirm this claim.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I'm sorry but I might have missed it but when did we even have blockchain 3.0? Ethereum? I remember NXT touting to be blockchain 2.0 some years back. Good on the Seele for thinking outside of the box.
Great example, NXT collected only 20k usd in 2014 and even with that money they have developed their product and became a huge project. And of course their investors are happy and rich )
hello..

I recommend to all investors. This is an amazing project. because,That is revolutionary idea I hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project? good luck
The idea is great, no doubt, but how a common crypto-investor can be sure that it works or at least real?
And the quantity of Chinese scams is huge for the last times. I really hope that it is not one of them.
As a whole, everything is like as every day in crypto-world, investing with closed eyes and with hope that tomorrow we will get x10 )) No doubt further i will follow them closely, and will try to get in whitelist but can not recommend it to some one , because i'm not sure that this is something real.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
I'm sorry but I might have missed it but when did we even have blockchain 3.0? Ethereum? I remember NXT touting to be blockchain 2.0 some years back. Good on the Seele for thinking outside of the box.
A lot of big words and just over the top tech expressions. Also a huge team behind it, with so many academical titles involved.
It sort of has a "too good to be true" vibe to it, but it may actually work, we'll only have to wait and see.
I'll follow it  closely. Although rewards may be great if they pull it off, I think it's too risky to actually invest in it.
Agree with you, looks like very risky but it may be something very interesting and revolutionary at the same time. I hope that they will release at least MVP before ico, because the wp is very difficult to understand for me. There are a lot of incomprehensible terms, meanings and new fashionable advertising words that confuse me.
Activity: 182
hello..

I recommend to all investors. This is an amazing project. because,That is revolutionary idea I hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project? good luck
Activity: 39
A lot of big words and just over the top tech expressions. Also a huge team behind it, with so many academical titles involved.
It sort of has a "too good to be true" vibe to it, but it may actually work, we'll only have to wait and see.
I'll follow it  closely. Although rewards may be great if they pull it off, I think it's too risky to actually invest in it.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
some of the questions are stupid imo. i just want to invest money into this project. i dont need to know what seele means Cheesy

European stuff sells pretty good in Asia just because it is foreign origin. Ask any retailer  Wink
Are they from Germany? Sorry, didn't even open the wp, but even if they are it doesn't mean that they are Mercedes ))
In any case I will study them, don't want to miss the good opportunity if they are really so good as they said.
I will come back here with my feedback in a couple of days, unfortunately haven't enough free time now...

If you don't read WP then the joke is on me,damn it. They are chinese and German name is another marketing gimmick like "Heterogeneous forest blockchain" lot of asian babes would fall for it.

PS: Screw Mercedes, I am all for 1967 Chevy Impala (supernatural fame).
I just opened a whitelist form and was shocked) they are too self-assured, I think... it seems like they forgot that their price will be decided by investors and not by themselves)) but in any case it provokes me to study them thoroughly
P.S. I like something more comfortable under my ass )) not only powerful
Activity: 75
The project is promising, but so far it's hard to say what it is, since that's just everything in theory
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

European stuff sells pretty good in Asia just because it is foreign origin. Ask any retailer  Wink
Are they from Germany? Sorry, didn't even open the wp, but even if they are it doesn't mean that they are Mercedes ))
In any case I will study them, don't want to miss the good opportunity if they are really so good as they said.
I will come back here with my feedback in a couple of days, unfortunately haven't enough free time now...

If you don't read WP then the joke is on me,damn it. They are chinese and German name is another marketing gimmick like "Heterogeneous forest blockchain" lot of asian babes would fall for it.

PS: Screw Mercedes, I am all for 1967 Chevy Impala (supernatural fame).
I also wanted to invest in this project. But this story with scam in Telegram.. now problems with whitelist.. So I think I will just watch

the amount of scam these days is unbelievable. Really hard not to lose money
ohh....yeah. from scam to scam...unfortunately, but this is a crypto, shit happens every day. The best what we can do is to become a little smarter that yesterday.

+1 new blockchain, good, I think I should learn it deeper. Is it the main ANN thread or there is some another? Bcoz this one looks not very nice. And what about whitelist, is it possible to get in now?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
I've applied to the whitelist form. I think it's good idea to filter out people who don't know basic things about project, because of such huge demand

Good, but I lost some time to answer all this questions, and I hope that it was not in vain. I hope that in the future the developers will come up with more in-depth ways to determine the qualifications of investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
I've applied to the whitelist form. I think it's good idea to filter out people who don't know basic things about project, because of such huge demand

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I appeal to friends who criticize, which project on the market has been completely successful. all the projects are going on. currently 3.0 technology may not have started. but after that, 4.0 will come.

mainnet will be active in 2019.investors are being asked to fill out the whitelist form. team says they'il be locked up for six months.they analyze investor sentiment before the ICO. I like it. it's a beautiful and revolutionary project. Smiley
Why does it seem to me that as at one time popularity gained the creation of forks bitcoina is now gaining popularity to announce the creation of a new version of blockchain

That's the idea for 10x gain in a week but seele ruined it by letting scammer be an admin. Now they are hardly sitting at X/10 unless they refund or bounties catch the scammers.

Everything is just about the gains, but it´s hard to believe at blockchain 4.0 right now

That's cause blockchain 3.0 do not exist, it's all fiction once you move ahead of Ether (& DAG implementations).  Grin
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Why does it seem to me that as at one time popularity gained the creation of forks bitcoina is now gaining popularity to announce the creation of a new version of blockchain

That's the idea for 10x gain in a week but seele ruined it by letting scammer be an admin. Now they are hardly sitting at X/10 unless they refund or bounties catch the scammers.

Everything is just about the gains, but it´s hard to believe at blockchain 4.0 right now
Pages:
Jump to: