Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 28. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
It looks like this file is very popular! Too many users are working on it Please try again later. strange project, why have made whitelist if you do not get

looks like they are no longer accepting whitelist request, just see this message on the page:

Seele Whitelist application
The form Seele Whitelist application is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake.
------------------

Not sure what this means, maybe missed the boat on this one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It looks like this file is very popular! Too many users are working on it Please try again later. strange project, why have made whitelist if you do not get
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
What a chaos in the past half an hour, a swarm of people waiting to get whitelisted crashed the site and the google docs form. A punch in the gut for us who were waiting for weeks to get in and only got wrecked by the Suppo sheep.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is the date for the public sale?
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
didn't see any hint about masternodes in the whitepaper.  has anybody seen one?
thanks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
We only issue 1 billion Seele token.

What price per token will be? I cant find distribution of tokens. How many tokens for sale? They didnt have pre-sale?
They even dont know own hardcap? Very risky project!
Activity: 13
15/02/2018 16:00 GMT – 21/02/2018 16:00GMT .

Whitelist will be open for single week? Or they can close early? And they dont have pre-sale? Only ICO?

I think that the whitelist will be open to 10,000 submissions, of which 5000 will be selected through questions about project knowledge and project support opportunities. From their Telegram group: Application cap: 10,000 (5k whitelisted)

Only half of whitelisted users will can take part in crowdsale? What hard cap here? They will divide hardcap to number of participiants? And when will be KYC?

10 000 would be submitted, end registration will be closed,  but only 5000 will be selected. Hardcap and individual cap not announced yet. KYC will be in whitelist registration with several questions about the project: "In order to select the investors for whom Seele is most suitable, the whitelist application form will not only collect personal/KYC information, but also contain several additional questions about Seele."
Activity: 33
it's really great project. will participate
Activity: 10
This is Really interesting project and help in making Blockchain more feasible across industries. I Hope and wish team will achieve this.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Warning: Please be careful with this ICO. I only asked about their CEO then banned from telegram.
And they only said info will be released soon.
Why? A big project but we cannot know who's CEO.

I am not going near this ICO. Too many other projects out there. $3 million scammed in the telegram group from admin that were listed on the website as employees.  Very suspicious.
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
Activity: 3
Seele, can you really replace everything that exists in the blockade today? Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Whitelist will be open for single week? Or they can close early? And they dont have pre-sale? Only ICO?

I would guess it will be open for like a few hours with all of the people waiting for it

I think that the whitelist will be open to 10,000 submissions, of which 5000 will be selected through questions about project knowledge and project support opportunities. From their Telegram group: Application cap: 10,000 (5k whitelisted)

Only half of whitelisted users will can take part in crowdsale? What hard cap here? They will divide hardcap to number of participiants? And when will be KYC?
Activity: 37
This is a great leading edge project and takes the evolution of Blockchain technology to the next level.
Activity: 13

Activity: 224

I would assume they will fill their maximum cap and close it off early if I had to guess as that seems to be standard nowadays. We can expect the website getting huge traffic.
Activity: 120
Your value proposition seems promising if only you can match yourbeords with actions. Whats up with some of the negative comments about the project in the thread, please you need extra work to boost the image of your project. Goodluck

Pages:
Jump to: