Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 31. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Is there a Bounty thread !!?
i think not yet for bounty campaign tread, but i hope this project will release bounty campaign program because tis project is great and gonna be success.

they are not that active on here, so maybe they are not going to come up with a extra bounty over here
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
i think not yet for bounty campaign tread, but i hope this project will release bounty campaign program because tis project is great and gonna be success.
Activity: 126
How does an updated blockchain of Seele work if compared to Tangle or similar multi-chain blockless protocols?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Ouch! Thats bad fortune, hope the project will recover from that...

I don't think it has to recover since it wasn't their fault. But some more and clear communication would be helpful for sure

It was slightly their fault cause imposter socially engineered one of telegram admin to get in the admin list. Having said that it's irrelevant and I will still invest. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Ouch! Thats bad fortune, hope the project will recover from that...

I don't think it has to recover since it wasn't their fault. But some more and clear communication would be helpful for sure
Activity: 164
Yeah, scammers and hackers are all over the place. Nowadays projects should be more careful, safety should a part of agenda!
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
A small investigation of the Seele project, there is a suspicion that this is a scam, please read - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7v4jpc/why_i_believe_seele_ico_might_be_a_scam_hopefully/

thanks for sharing this one
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of Seele, a Blockchain project that bills itself as “blockchain 4.0,” has been compromised by scammers who stole over $1.8 mln worth of Ether. The attackers manage to dupe investors by posing as admins in the company’s Telegram channel, as reported in an article published Sunday, Feb. 4 by the Finance Magnate news site.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/scammers-steal-over-18-mln-by-posing-as-admins-of-steele-ico
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
this looks really interesting, can we register somewhere to get updates?

not open yet on their homepage. I hope the registration starts soon
Activity: 18
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
A small investigation of the Seele project, there is a suspicion that this is a scam, please read - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7v4jpc/why_i_believe_seele_ico_might_be_a_scam_hopefully/

I read that it seems there is something suspicious behind the scene even we don't have 3.0 while they are going to offer next version but still looking doubtful. But I would like to follow this for more info and how dev will react on that post.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Blockchain 4.0 ?
and what is going on with another one so called a new 'block chain 3.0' ?
none of them deliver what they promised for.
what make you so special compared to others so called a new 'blockchain' ?
at best it will survive for a month and then gone like others.
prove me wrong!
Activity: 22
A very interesting project! I hope that register opens soon, Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Activity: 15
This looks promising. I am really excited.
Merit: 10
That is revolutionary idea i hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this project to let know how you will move forward this project. Sounds like a really awesome blockchain 4.0 technology and news on when ICO?
Activity: 154
Blockchain 4.0 huh...that's a big statement to make, and that's something you're going to have to really prove before people will just take your word at it.  If you're not blowing the competition away you're likely to fall in the 3.0 bucket. 

Will look into neural network consensus as well as this heterogenous forest talk.  Anyone that's been able to play around with the testnet please post your experiences here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
will u launch bounty campaign
Merit: 100
🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading
Innovative and promising concept with a pretty stacked team. I will definitely be digging more into this and following closely.
Activity: 15
Look Rally promising Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: