Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 30. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
You called Dfinity as Blockchain 3.0 (which still not released!) and your project - Blockchain 4.0. How? When only 1.0 and 2.0 released  Huh
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. Good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Why does nobody answer our questions?

the team posted some posts above, but I think they got a lot to do with all the scammers. Just try to ask them once again
Activity: 4
cool idea
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Why does nobody answer our questions?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
That is revolutionary idea i hope this bring very big change into this ecosystem. I would like to follow this Seele project to let know how you will move forward this project. How is mining going to be? Is there a ICO or bounty program?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Very good project!
Personally, I will participate in ico/pre-ico.
Good luck to the team!
Activity: 210
Code:
NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist

Whitepaper link showing something strange to me it looking they removed the document from given link or they should fix the link and make it working for all.

Anybody have link to working link to get access the whitepaper I'm still having same issue not able to read that. Lack of communication into this thread that is why some trolls are active before head to ICO.

they are quite active on twitter.  Maybe it isn´t their first priority here. Hopefully they will check here too

Well it's a shame their marketing team decided to pay balina clowns instead of hanging around here more and those clowns screwed themselves due to greed of staying 30-40% ahead of the rest. 2M+ on scammer ether address lmao

over 2M scammed from people wanting to invest in this project?  The project should really have a max cap and write it on the homepage so everyone knows when the ico startet. Like in big red blinking or something

ICO or Pre-ICO didn't even started yet so victim were the people who wanted to make 40-50% off the people who would have invested later. No sympathy for greedy morons, these were not people who even looked at whitepaper. This was waiting to be happened so seele was just coincidentally involved in shit. It could have been any other ICO that youtube shillers were going to pump n dump.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Code:

Whitepaper link showing something strange to me it looking they removed the document from given link or they should fix the link and make it working for all.

Anybody have link to working link to get access the whitepaper I'm still having same issue not able to read that. Lack of communication into this thread that is why some trolls are active before head to ICO.

they are quite active on twitter.  Maybe it isn´t their first priority here. Hopefully they will check here too

Well it's a shame their marketing team decided to pay balina clowns instead of hanging around here more and those clowns screwed themselves due to greed of staying 30-40% ahead of the rest. 2M+ on scammer ether address lmao

over 2M scammed from people wanting to invest in this project?  The project should really have a max cap and write it on the homepage so everyone knows when the ico startet. Like in big red blinking or something
Activity: 8
Thank you for your concern. Yes, we are not active at bitcointalk. Although we have always emphasized that no pre-sale and ico has been started, there are still people who have been cheated of ETH. Seele has tried various ways to recover the victims' assets, and we have made contingency plans. We want to minimize the loss of our victims. This event is not affected by the progress of the seele team. For further information, check out our website: seele.pro

I have seen your plan and it sucks. Personally I have zero sympathy for whale pools who were victims of phishing. However, I don't want these greedy morons to be compensated from public money of crowdsale hence I would suggest you to put a 10% bounty to whitehat hackers for retrieving that amount. I am sure scammer himself will turn that stolen ether before any ethical hacker tracks him down. All that ETH is still there on same ether address, nothing has been moved indicating that it's either a noob scammer or someone insider from that whale pool.
For further information, come here often  Cheesy

We're looking at these scemmers, and we're going to have a strict review of the victims, to prevent people from trying to get compensation in this way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Very highly profiled strong team. Main net launch Q4 2018.Hope to participate in the project.
Thank you for your concern. Yes, we are not active at bitcointalk. Although we have always emphasized that no pre-sale and ico has been started, there are still people who have been cheated of ETH. Seele has tried various ways to recover the victims' assets, and we have made contingency plans. We want to minimize the loss of our victims. This event is not affected by the progress of the seele team. For further information, check out our website: seele.pro

I have seen your plan and it sucks. Personally I have zero sympathy for whale pools who were victims of phishing. However, I don't want these greedy morons to be compensated from public money of crowdsale hence I would suggest you to put a 10% bounty to whitehat hackers for retrieving that amount. I am sure scammer himself will turn that stolen ether before any ethical hacker tracks him down. All that ETH is still there on same ether address, nothing has been moved indicating that it's either a noob scammer or someone insider from that whale pool.
For further information, come here often  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
How about the bounty?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When will be ICO?
I think in this project will not be a bounty ?
If will be I'll join with plesuare Wink
Activity: 8
Code:

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Code:

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Code:

A little bit of digging round and what looks like has happened is that the version number of the WhitePaper has not been update in the OP link.
Here is the link to the latest WhitePaper https://s3.ap-northeast-2.amazonaws.com/wp.s3.seele.pro/Seele_tech_whitepaper_EN_v1.8.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Code:

Activity: 242
Merit: 110
This project looks promising, will be watching closely.

Shame to hear about the recent scamming, seems to be getting worse by the day.
Pages:
Jump to: