Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 9. (Read 53331 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I could not believe in my eyes to see B2X in coinmarket.  Bút it was a fake price made by exrates . 620% increase in price https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjw9yhnykfhgh91/Screenshot_20180320-211629.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggbh83k0uwb6xuy/Screenshot_20180320-211536.png?dl=0
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
SegWit2x is on the  top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, due to its upside probability of 52.58% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 924
Merit: 175
Is there any exchange where I can sell it?  Huh
HitBTC doesn't allow deposits
Yobit - there seem to be no trades, blocked or something

Any other exchange is working?

Yes, here you can sell  https://exrates.me/register?ref=36236450359

High fees for withdrawal, as hell.
But anyway, I sold all my B2X shitcoins there. No longer holding any of that crap.  I already deleted the node client, 162 GB of space available back again, BURST coin plots are already filling that gap Cheesy
I can unwatch this thread now with relief.
Activity: 126
In meantime, invest in something else, look at the news, like carvVertical blockchain, they just partner with BMW, big thing happen in cryto world everyday, also Lisk just released their desktop wallet, it looks amazing, or look further bitmain creator invested all of their saving into private central bank etc...B2X is a cryto killer atm...
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
This coin has been a sham since it was released.  The DEVs tried to pass it off as something it's not.
By devs you mean Donna the stripper?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This coin has been a sham since it was released.  The DEVs tried to pass it off as something it's not.
Activity: 517
Blocking future
The DEV hasn't been online for 2 weeks, I don't think this coin will cost a lot of money, it's a waste of money!!

Yes, it is very unfortunate that the developers are not very active on the forum, really while the coins are horrible prospects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I do not quite understand the price, which is now below the plinth, probably below is not far to fall. But buying here I think should or should not do. I see no reason so far to make the right decision. Now it is difficult for this coin to make the right decision. After all, the future no one knows and no one can argue.
legendary
The DEV hasn't been online for 2 weeks, I don't think this coin will cost a lot of money, it's a waste of money!!
Blocking future
I saw how coins grew from $ 0.008 to $ 30 with a total offer of 132,000,000 coins. Why do you all think that bitcoin segvit 2 can not grow to $ 1,000 with a total offer of 21,000,000 coins. hmmm I think I'll be rich soon !! Cool

Why?
Because obviously there is NO developement team behind this coin. There seems to be zero progress to whatever, expect a finally working wallet version.....

Such coins without whatever developement and plan do not grow normally, i even would go as far as saying that such coins tend to go towards 1 USD until they vanish finally ....

This project has a 1% grow and a 99% fail/scam chance in my opinion.

I still believe that the coin will cost a lot of money, but whether I am right or wrong will only show time Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I saw how coins grew from $ 0.008 to $ 30 with a total offer of 132,000,000 coins. Why do you all think that bitcoin segvit 2 can not grow to $ 1,000 with a total offer of 21,000,000 coins. hmmm I think I'll be rich soon !! Cool

Why?
Because obviously there is NO developement team behind this coin. There seems to be zero progress to whatever, expect a finally working wallet version.....

Such coins without whatever developement and plan do not grow normally, i even would go as far as saying that such coins tend to go towards 1 USD until they vanish finally ....

This project has a 1% grow and a 99% fail/scam chance in my opinion.
Blocking future

Yes, here you can sell  https://exrates.me/register?ref=36236450359

Blocking future
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
hi to all.

Im feeling to myself as stupid. why ? because i bought 2 months ago asic D3 miner for mine to B2X. and then the price down from 180 dollar to 25 dollar. and then i believe it. i mined. and then the price down again to 13 dollar. i also bought 11 pieces at 13 dollar. and i mined again.. i bought 9 dollar around 10 pieces. enough ? no... i mined again and again until 3 dollar... and now im mining other X11 shit coins ( now only 12 hours per day)

So dear DEV. i have 25 B2X now...i mined and i bought your coins. and i wonder. what are you doing ?

How can we get money from your project ? and what will i do for money ? we give everything to you but ve not get anything from you...

There are so many good project on the crypto world. airdrops&ico's... whole projects are in the strong exchange sites. but you only exchange shitcoin sites.

We have no patience anymore...
Why do you even consider buying this shit?
All I bothered to think about is whether I should take the time to sell it.
Activity: 8
Why total cap is missing on cmc?
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
hi to all.

Im feeling to myself as stupid. why ? because i bought 2 months ago asic D3 miner for mine to B2X. and then the price down from 180 dollar to 25 dollar. and then i believe it. i mined. and then the price down again to 13 dollar. i also bought 11 pieces at 13 dollar. and i mined again.. i bought 9 dollar around 10 pieces. enough ? no... i mined again and again until 3 dollar... and now im mining other X11 shit coins ( now only 12 hours per day)

So dear DEV. i have 25 B2X now...i mined and i bought your coins. and i wonder. what are you doing ?

How can we get money from your project ? and what will i do for money ? we give everything to you but ve not get anything from you...

There are so many good project on the crypto world. airdrops&ico's... whole projects are in the strong exchange sites. but you only exchange shitcoin sites.

We have no patience anymore...
Seriously, if no answer given to my question, I will assume this is really a scam and I will abandon this coin. Right now I have client running, but it doesn't seem to do any POS mining, nothing about it in debug.log.  Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hi guys,

I recently synchronized official wallet node, I am running most recent version. I have funds in my B2X wallet. Anyone know, how to check if my wallet is mining in POS mode? There is no indication in GUI, so I don't know if it's mining in new "hybrid mode" - Proof of Stake. It it even working? How many coins I can expect to receive every month or year, anyone have any info on that? Thank you!

The last time  the DEV was on was 9 days ago, good luck getting an answer.
I really doubt they have any decent dev in their team.
Look what we have got since they announced the fork last year.
I have to call it a failed scam.
legendary
Hi guys,

I recently synchronized official wallet node, I am running most recent version. I have funds in my B2X wallet. Anyone know, how to check if my wallet is mining in POS mode? There is no indication in GUI, so I don't know if it's mining in new "hybrid mode" - Proof of Stake. It it even working? How many coins I can expect to receive every month or year, anyone have any info on that? Thank you!

The last time  the DEV was on was 9 days ago, good luck getting an answer.
Pages:
Jump to: