Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 6. (Read 53331 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
OpenLedger DEX Exchange Listed B2X
B2X holders have one more option for trading. The coin was recently listed on OpenLedger DEX exchange.

price B2X in Openledger now is 0,0003 and double the price in Exrates.me 0,000106.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
Probably, Segwit2x is postponed to "better times".  Vinni Lingham, the founder of the Civic project,
 believes that the rejection of the hard-core will provoke the growth of Bitcoin Cash's popularity because of the increased block size. 
This is potentially and can be the impetus for carrying out Segwit2x
Segwit - Bitcoin Network Improvement Tool

I agree with you technology segvit2 is designed to improve the network. I look forward to the bright future of all crypto-currency projects and I believe that we are only at the beginning of a long journey.
Anyone selling B2X? i´m paying 0,01 Dash for 6 B2X. not much but is what i can pay.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
SegWit2X was not so popular as I thought, and it was obviously left behind. I find it difficult to surpass the original coins.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Probably, Segwit2x is postponed to "better times".  Vinni Lingham, the founder of the Civic project,
 believes that the rejection of the hard-core will provoke the growth of Bitcoin Cash's popularity because of the increased block size. 
This is potentially and can be the impetus for carrying out Segwit2x
Segwit - Bitcoin Network Improvement Tool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It seems that people have forgotten about this shit already.
It is a pity that I spend some time on this shit. I even withdrew bitcoin to get this shit.
Activity: 188
All discuss about price it's that all you are speculate that someone will buy it more than you. It's mean that Warren buffet are right
Blockchain is more than only speculation
I wich that segwit2x will integrate atomic swap
Activity: 40
the green market is the desire of every individual holding a coin. because when the market is green, the profit they make is not small. so the banya is trying to maintain this green market. I am sure that the market will stay green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Once I thought that bitcoin is nonsense, not worthy of attention, as I zhelul about the fact that time did not understand the point. Maybe this coin in the future will be able to replace bitcoin due to its energy-efficiency and reliability of the source material.
LOL, man, this is not possible. Other coins that have gone beyond bitcoin have not appeared at this stage.
Activity: 84
I will not any word neither in favor nor against at this moment because of lack of information and poorly handling the fork. I also own some BTC's so my interest is natural to keep an eye on the development but I will not claim immediately and will let the thing to be settled down.
Activity: 40
I see no reason to refuse such a convenient means of payment as MEW, the main thing is to observe simple precauti
yeah I would like to know all about that!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The network has increased twofold in two weeks, there have been less than 500 miners now  over 1200,
Could a group of devs be getting coins cheap before they announce project re-brand?
At current price, looks like it's worth a bet, am gonna get a couple of hundred and see what happens.
Could drop to $00.01 or be a quick 1000x .

Are these on a real exchange?
Activity: 69
The network has increased twofold in two weeks, there have been less than 500 miners now  over 1200,
Could a group of devs be getting coins cheap before they announce project re-brand?
At current price, looks like it's worth a bet, am gonna get a couple of hundred and see what happens.
Could drop to $00.01 or be a quick 1000x .
Blocking future
Once I thought that bitcoin is nonsense, not worthy of attention, as I zhelul about the fact that time did not understand the point. Maybe this coin in the future will be able to replace bitcoin due to its energy-efficiency and reliability of the source material.
Activity: 23
There will be no support... ever.
And if this coins survives for a few months then hope for the human race is lost.
Activity: 19
I would like to say that there is a contribution to the blockchain, and cryptocurrency enthusiasts are very much in favor of it, and we should improve our shortcomings to make the cryptocurrency more perfect.
Blocking future
Hopefully they update the Ann with the details before the fork.. unless they have little confidence in the fork being successful. Does not instill Confidence..

WTF are you talking about?  The so called fork already happened.  When it was discovered that the team was bogus and they stole all the info and name from another project, people left in droves.  Why are people still mining?  Maybe a multi-pool?

Hello, maybe people get this coin because it is still hoped that the coin will grow well and they will be able to return the money invested in asiks d3, bought at a very high price. I paid $ 10,000 for 2 pieces of asik d3 and it's simply not realistic to mine their dash, so I periodically join the production of bitcoin segvit2.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hopefully they update the Ann with the details before the fork.. unless they have little confidence in the fork being successful. Does not instill Confidence..

WTF are you talking about?  The so called fork already happened.  When it was discovered that the team was bogus and they stole all the info and name from another project, people left in droves.  Why are people still mining?  Maybe a multi-pool?
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: