Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 7. (Read 53331 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
What i do not understand is that there is still huge mining for B2X on https://b2x.multipools.club/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Something is not right in the whole story about that coin. On one side we have an more or less abandoned project without Devs, on the
other hand the mining is still going on with a lot of hashpower..... Where is the deal?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
is DEV is dead ? where are you DEV ?
Very much to it it is similar, the coin after all seems that died together with the project of course. Of course sadly very much to see it, but it happens unfortunately in this world. Here probably most hard who bought by that coins and believed that he will get fast profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
So this is a scam from the very beginning, right?
They never tried to make it a serious fork. Nothing worth mentioning has been delivered.
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Is there any generic wallet available for this coin ? I can't find any from their website. Appreciate if you can suggest best wallet for B2X.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I wonder why none of the big investors yet begun filling some lawsuit against B2X team, seriously.

Because there were no investors, coins were given one a 1:1 with the BTC in your wallet, also there is POW.  Just no one was buying the load of horse shit they were selling. 
I wonder why none of the big investors yet begun filling some lawsuit against B2X team, seriously.

legendary
Yes, if you look at page 93 you can see most of them are still there.
Activity: 60
There seem to be 2 more mentions of 2 mil coins in the source code at diffrent adreeses, but I think they ar on testnet not main chain, so probably only 2mil premined as Tobias stated
legendary
Actually I am watching the people in the project. You probably all noticed that the project itself is interesting only to those who have the coin to begin with. Now, investors are very carefully selected coins to buy. For now, still probably the most difficult time of the year. But soon, I hope things will change and growth will go big.

Why?  There is no DEVs, the coin was based on a lie to begin with.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Actually I am watching the people in the project. You probably all noticed that the project itself is interesting only to those who have the coin to begin with. Now, investors are very carefully selected coins to buy. For now, still probably the most difficult time of the year. But soon, I hope things will change and growth will go big.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
Hi guys, you see it - the network has increased twofold in two days, there have been 620 miners now 1200, what happens can be someone heard something?
Activity: 517
Blocking future
Hi Dev
Which exchange can I buy REAL B2X ? Yobit or exrates?

Now it's not clear who manages the project, as far as I know, jaap abandoned the project and left. Embarrassed
Activity: 179
Hi Dev
Which exchange can I buy REAL B2X ? Yobit or exrates?
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
This coin was dead before it even started

Dont know how many victim for this illusion coin and the mining still on going  Shocked
Activity: 44
I’ve read your project anh read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting. Cheesy
any news?

New news at bearlakemanor.org looks like these guys are all done.

This site mentioned in the link tries to CPU mine, malcious!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I don't understand who is behind the recent bumping of this thread which was dead and forgotten in darkness of past. At of sudden many people starting to comment here there is nothing to worry about a dead topic but what is the reason that still is wondering me. Let the thread be buried in past as unpleasant memory.
Activity: 156
why so dropped him price?

there is very low price from 1200$
legendary
+31% the last 24 hours, do i miss any info or news?

NEWS!!!  People don't read the thread!!!
Pages:
Jump to: