Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 5. (Read 53325 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
I have been watching this coin since its inception, it is a very muddy and strange story, but I still hope for a good place for this coin, for which I have many reasons.
 Wink i agree,  Cool im holding on to dear life bought some on Exrates il keep them, and wait ive spoken to them few weeks ago they did state that they can not announce any news until they have approved everything,  Wink they did mention the light wallet and mobile wallets

All impatiently waiting for a light purse, as well as a mobile, after this release you can expect a flight to the Sun Smiley the moon is resting and nervously smoking on the sidelines Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have been watching this coin since its inception, it is a very muddy and strange story, but I still hope for a good place for this coin, for which I have many reasons.
 Wink i agree,  Cool im holding on to dear life bought some on Exrates il keep them, and wait ive spoken to them few weeks ago they did state that they can not announce any news until they have approved everything,  Wink they did mention the light wallet and mobile wallets
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

This coin was once price is  2500 dollar and now its is only 0.87 what happen to this project
I think many are now seeing this horror happening to the price, ready to quickly buy coins to get a very good profit. As far as I know, the coin itself is dead. With such coins you need to be careful.

Agreed, what i don't understand is why it's traded on hitbtc on a very high price without the option to deposit/withdraw?!?!

I mean it should be either by now been delisted or be available for deposit/withdraw. Where is the deal here?

I will not join any projects which forked from bitcoin and even bitcoin cash . I think that some forked coins from bitcoin have been unreal and unreliable .
we should look for some projects which have specific technologies and popular applications for users in the world.
Blocking future
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

This coin was once price is  2500 dollar and now its is only 0.87 what happen to this project
I think many are now seeing this horror happening to the price, ready to quickly buy coins to get a very good profit. As far as I know, the coin itself is dead. With such coins you need to be careful.

Agreed, what i don't understand is why it's traded on hitbtc on a very high price without the option to deposit/withdraw?!?!

I mean it should be either by now been delisted or be available for deposit/withdraw. Where is the deal here?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

This coin was once price is  2500 dollar and now its is only 0.87 what happen to this project
Activity: 4
The Wallet will not be available until the OP is done dumping his 2,000,000 FREE B2X!

i think this project has a future but not right now

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I see the messages tracing the premine are gone.  Good luck with this turd!!
legendary
This was never a project.  It was a SCAM!!  You can't deposit or do anything at the exchange, because this was never a real coin!!
Activity: 210
The Wallet will not be available until the OP is done dumping his 2,000,000 FREE B2X!

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
can someone explain me how it's possible that on hitbtc the B2x got    +161.98% over the last 24 hours?Huh
Activity: 120
dear Friends,
I'm looking for a safe wallet for android
do you have any recommendation?
thanks
Blocking future
Hello everyone I'm following this coin recently. I would like to know the future of this coin. How come all exchanges are blocked? will the transfers in the exchanges be released?

Is never has been a future for this coin, there never will be one either.  Read the post!!

thanks which post?

This one...  Go back 20-30 pages and catch up

I still have a little hope that big players will take the coin in their hands and make a convenient way of paying out of it.
legendary
Hello everyone I'm following this coin recently. I would like to know the future of this coin. How come all exchanges are blocked? will the transfers in the exchanges be released?

Is never has been a future for this coin, there never will be one either.  Read the post!!

thanks which post?

This one...  Go back 20-30 pages and catch up
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

thanks which post?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
Activity: 24
exrates.me seems to be a scammers.. people cant withdraw funds. b2x team and your parnters, "thanx" for stole my money and wasting my time.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I'm sure the scammer DEVs (who still hold 2 million coins) can't wait to see this on any exchange that will list it!!

Yes!
legendary
I'm sure the scammer DEVs (who still hold 2 million coins) can't wait to see this on any exchange that will list it!!
Pages:
Jump to: