Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SegWit2X] Together we will see a business through. - page 4. (Read 53331 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
It seems this project is not working at the present and it has no updates from Dev and team for long time  .
Is this project still alive or paused for a while, Dev?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, When are you going to post an update.

Huh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 112

SegWit 2x is on DigiFinex

Dear friends! We hasten to announce the great news – fork bitcoin SegWit 2x is posted on the exchange platform DigiFinex. DigiFinex is a popular Singapore exchange, which occupies the 20th place in terms of trading volume. It is a great success to be placed on the platform for SegWit 2x. We guess, that it’s necessary to tell a little about the features of this fork.

Benefits of SegWit 2x:

• Anonymity. Using the encryption algorithm X11.
  • Fast. High speed of block generation – only 2.5 minutes.
  • Simple. Recalculation after each block.
  • Spacious. Increase block size to 4 MB.
  • Safe. 100% protection.
  • Convenient. The unique format of the address.

We are extremely pleased that a fork of bitcoin SegWit 2x was posted on a major exchange. This is a significant event in the life of our platform.
We offer you to check the exchange rate by the link https://www.digifinex.com/trade/BTC/B2X
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I wish this business go up well and ideally.
Wise website, impeccable activity, a rather interesting vision!

What a bunch of sockpuppets.  There is no project, no real exchanges, just a bunch of scammy DEVs trying to scam people out of their BTC...  Read the whole thread people...
legendary
Waiting for something above interesting here. Amazing plan, really good business!
fully agree, cant wait for that the $20 Trillion crypto market cap over all Shocked let them keep making fud while we hodl

Keep holding this dustbucket coin with no team and no future.  Not FUD, just facts!!
Activity: 4
Waiting for something above interesting here. Amazing plan, really good business!
fully agree, cant wait for that the $20 Trillion crypto market cap over all Shocked let them keep making fud while we hodl
Activity: 666
Merit: 516
Fuck BlackRock
In, for history.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Did the lightweight and mobile wallet created by the team finish? I see too many people who have bad reviews of segwit2x, which is bad for the development of the project.
Activity: 30

Dear all,

I have found that the genesis Wallet in BTC blockchain Which have 66 BTC but in B2X explorer it have only 16 B2X.

Activity: 84
ince oct 17 40% of bitcoin  transations have been made by the segwit and they keep on increasing... how and why this fact dosen't affect this ridiculous current price?
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
This was never a project.  It was a SCAM!!  You can't deposit or do anything at the exchange, because this was never a real coin!!
The wallet is not syncing since 4 weeks.
It seems that B2X is trully a scam.
be careful some day youl wake up and then segwit2x = $986,54 anything can happen

yes anything can happen
just be careful some day when you wake this coin B2X = $0.000xx
much cheaper than today's price  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
how to think wallet  ?  it is stuck?
Activity: 279
immediately report those false accounts to the moderators so that everyone knows and not cheated on them, this is very dangerous especially to beginners
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
This was never a project.  It was a SCAM!!  You can't deposit or do anything at the exchange, because this was never a real coin!!
be careful some day youl wake up and then segwit2x = $986,54 anything can happen

You can keep wishing

Keep dreaming to be precisely. LOL
legendary

You can keep wishing
Activity: 4
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Activity: 88
It seems that Segwit2x has no other way to go but go down.
It has be a long time since the fork day. I wonder if there is any dev behind this fork.
Pages:
Jump to: