Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 2. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Who knows an exchange for Petrodollar XPD?
- Cryptopia is down
- Yobit is on maintenance
Is there any other exchange?
regards
Dietmar
I have a running daemon.....

peerinfo
        "addr" : "108.170.1.134:56766",
        "addr" : "138.68.168.67:43400",
        "addr" : "165.227.138.176:23932",
        "addr" : "5.9.10.66:23932",
        "addr" : "173.249.60.242:57990",
        "addr" : "5.56.230.123:62649",
        "addr" : "195.181.208.162:23932",
        "addr" : "74.124.24.246:50223",
        "addr" : "46.28.107.182:23932",
        "addr" : "217.175.119.125:20261",
        "addr" : "5.56.230.123:63190",
        "addr" : "190.196.60.46:45354",
        "addr" : "40.113.138.58.23932",

regards
Dietmar
Activity: 3
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of:

BolivarCoin(BOLI)
    Granite(GRN)
    FireFlyCoin(FFC)
    GoldCoin(GLD)
    GroinCoin(GXG)
    LeaCoin(LEA)
    NAMO COIN(NAMO)
    Cthulhu Offerings(OFF)
    MegaCoin(MEC)
    MarxCoin(MARX)
    SolarflareCoin(SFC)
    Sexcoin(SXC)
    ZetaCoin(ZET)
    Maza(MAZA)
    TitCoin(TIT)

The above coin(s) has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 20 December 2018 in order for users to reclaim their funds.

Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis because of the 51% attack, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action you will risk losing your funds.
Activity: 5

I think it would be great to get my coins from crytopia-cons , They seem to have a lot of coins with network "problems" lately. I will never put anything in their exchange again regardless of how things turn out with xpd.....luckily i just have a good night out worth on the exchange or I would be really concerned.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
is a scam coin, i hope coinmarketcap deleted this shitcoin!

DONT INVEST IN PETRODOLLAR (XPD)

You must be new here. This is not a scam coin, it has been existing for years before the Venezuelan Petro. And Petrodollar has its own right to exist.
Actually the coin is a scam. Even if the Government or the OP wants a coin built then publishes it it does not mean that the coin is going to be real coin that will make you money. The Petro coin/ Petrodollar is not giving any hope to people wanting to make money with their payment platform.

PetroDollar (XPD) is being traded at Cryptopia, YoBit, Novaexchange, and Lykke, so if it's a scam could you provide proof and/or evidence or whatever to support your statement?

In Cryptopia Exchange trading is paused since 2 months for “network investigation”... In Yobit(pretty shady exchange), the volume is $100... IDK if it’s a scam but it looks like the project is dead. What do you guys think?
Has somebody a wallet running and synced? It tells me only "no block source available"
Activity: 966
Merit: 275

You must be new here. This is not a scam coin, it has been existing for years before the Venezuelan Petro. And Petrodollar has its own right to exist.
Actually the coin is a scam. Even if the Government or the OP wants a coin built then publishes it it does not mean that the coin is going to be real coin that will make you money. The Petro coin/ Petrodollar is not giving any hope to people wanting to make money with their payment platform.

PetroDollar (XPD) is being traded at Cryptopia, YoBit, Novaexchange, and Lykke, so if it's a scam could you provide proof and/or evidence or whatever to support your statement?

Activity: 15
One can obtain nodes in Cryptopia's coin info page, just click connections even though the wallet is in maintenance mode, and it should populate a few of them
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
i have a working/synced wallet/config that gets up to 18/19 connections that id be willing to share for the right price. message me offers and i can provide screenshots
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Someone mined more than 90,000 blocks within a few hours  Shocked Be ready for a big dump  Angry

Do you mind sending me a copy of the wallet installation file Grin? Thanks!
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Someone mined more than 90,000 blocks within a few hours  Shocked Be ready for a big dump  Angry
The windows wallet on the main post has been breached, don't download it!

It's highly appreciated if somebody could share me with a clean one.
There is currently a lot of hash power working on ispace.co.uk, and I have added the node of ipace.co.uk into my conf, but still, no active connection.

I would like to pay XPD50,000 to anyone who could help me to fix this.
Your wallet still syncing? would you mind share your conf file?  Thanks!

I am sorry, I just started the wallet up and it is not syncing. I have all my Petrodollars on the Cryptopia exchange, I transferred them there when the wallet was still syncing some months ago.

There is no active connections for the wallet. Maybe we just need some hash power.
Activity: 581
Merit: 94
I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

I am sorry, I just started the wallet up and it is not syncing. I have all my Petrodollars on the Cryptopia exchange, I transferred them there when the wallet was still syncing some months ago.

any idea how can i have the wallet synced?
any working nodes?

I got it to work, see one or more posts of me in the past. Don't remember how right now.

any working nodes?

I got it to work, see one or more posts of me in the past. Don't remember how right now.
any working nodes?

THIS IS NOT THE VENEZULEAN PETRO. Again, the Petro Dollar is not a scam coin. If you would have read what I wrote, you would know that the Petro Dollar is a legitimate coin, started YEARS before the one you mean.
Pages:
Jump to: