Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 72. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Ok, for everyone out there waiting. I have completed the new wallets (yes there is a windows build, and mac *thanks to W8 and ixk1*).

It has been running for around 14 hours with no issues. I have a few people from the IRC channel testing it with me.

However, I am treating this as a kind of BETA test, for at least the next 12-24 hours.

**If you would like to try the Windows wallet, or MAC wallet come join the IRC and we will give you the link.

I think this is the best way to get started again. We will be able to offer more help and support from IRC, and it will let me see if there are problems quicker than just posting the link in the forum.

I am sorry, this is so brief. I will post again as soon as I can with more detail, or you could hop on IRC with us. ;-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
NEWS:
recompiling my code one more time, and if it successfully excludes the old nodes and wallets like it should; I will be ready to let some people start testing.
http://imgur.com/0CKTWEG

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Great. We wait great news from these coin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Great news! It seems I'll start my project soon.

http://www.netvaluator.com/images/sha1.jpg
legendary
Ok we need the new wallet

Also the coin is Great
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Good job and thanks.

I will be sending a nice tip once everything is running. Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thanks for the update.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 187
Yes, I have officially taken over development now. I spent the last 24 hours going over the current source code, creating my own fork on Github (https://github.com/CryptoGir/SHACoin, and made a few very minor changes to the code. So far I was able to successfully compile my new fork (with my minor changes), and I have one seednode and a Ubuntu GUI wallet running right now.

(Notice the version numbers, and the Number of connections. It actively refuses connections to older versions of the wallet and older version nodes)

Let me be clear though, THIS IS NOT A RELEASE, my seednode is NOT accessible to the public yet. You may compile for my source if you would like, but it will not be able to connect yet.

I appreciate everyone's patience and support! I will post on here at least once a day with updates and plans as we go through this process. If you would like more frequent updates or info, please join us in the IRC channel #TheSHACoin at freenode (link is back one page).

My current plans for the day are to, continue going through the source code, and hopefully successfully test on the new forked blockchain.

That is all the relevant information I can think of for now. If there are more questions or you would like to offer development help (which is always welcome), jump on IRC with us. Thank you all again.
legendary
Activity: 434
When we will have the new dev??

CryptoGir & who want help him on this !!

yes, it's being repaired, please be patient.
Activity: 200

CryptoGir & who want help him on this !!
legendary
Activity: 406
Voting has now ended with overwhelming support for a new developer.  Furthermore its safe to assume the old developer wont be back.  And so I think is safe to say that CryptoGir, you now have the con   Cheesy

Its going to be a long road for CryptoGir to fix the wallet and get SHACoin back on track, and he will need our support to do it.  I would encourage community members serious about SHACoin offer CryptoGir their assistance.  Please don't be offended if he doesn't get back to you straight away though, as he said in his previous post, his primary focus now is fixing the wallet.

Furthermore I have secured the domain sha-coin.com.  I'm happy to hand it over free of charge of course to CryptoGir if he wishes to use it.  This is my first of many contributions I hope to make to SHACoin and its community.
Along with being able to contact me via Skype (Username: CryptoGir), I have set up an IRC channel at Freenode. The channel is #TheSHACoin You can connect via the web client,
http://webchat.freenode.net/
or use your favorite IRC client.

Thats great news. We need working wallets for at least Windows and Linux. Also official web site is shit there is nothing smart there. We need to fix few things and put this coin on some exchanges. Does anyone managed to sync the wallet?

I reckon it will take a few days to get this all back on track. first point is fixing the code, hardfork, wallets.. don't worry about exchanges for now, as long as they are informed of the situation they can pause all deposits and withdrawals. it may take a week or two to get fully fixed. chill.
Activity: 461
Along with being able to contact me via Skype (Username: CryptoGir), I have set up an IRC channel at Freenode. The channel is #TheSHACoin You can connect via the web client,
http://webchat.freenode.net/
or use your favorite IRC client.

Thats great news. We need working wallets for at least Windows and Linux. Also official web site is shit there is nothing smart there. We need to fix few things and put this coin on some exchanges. Does anyone managed to sync the wallet?
this coin was dead. don't dream too much. all we need is to bring it alive and stably.

You mind is dead Not community !! ... If all ppl act like you yes is dead ! But we really can do better

the coin was dead, it is currently being resurrected.
please learn english before launching into a personal attack on folks, frank was quite right in what he said..
Activity: 200
this coin was dead. don't dream too much. all we need is to bring it alive and stably.

You mind is dead Not community !! ... If all ppl act like you yes is dead ! But we really can do better
initial signs look good CryptoGir, best luck for the rest of the process.
Pages:
Jump to: