Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 73. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
this coin was dead. don't dream too much. all we need is to bring it alive and stably.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just had the idea today that cryptoaltex could trade sha against   other alt coins to trade from a multipool to bypass the btc trade. Well, tonight on the black coin forum allcrypt is talking with them about that.  We really need to get going . This sucks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Well it looks like I picked a bad day to sleep in... I have been looking at the case and was able to recompile the Windows wallet. However, it looks like that does matter if nothing will sync. I just woke up, so I havn't been able to look into this yet, but I wanted to let everyone know, I will not let this coin died.

I would like to officially take over development of this coin, affective today. I would also like to welcome any help from any other developers. As soon as I get a shower I will get in front of a computer and get to work.

I'm sorry I haven't responded to PMs yet, since I can only post or pm every 356 seconds, I thought it more important to let the community know that we are alive and we will handle these issues.

I would also like to set up an irc channel so we can all communicate easier. I can do this in a little while or anybody can feel free to. I can also be reached on Skype, my username is CryptoGir and I will be on there shortly.

Hang in there everyone!

Thank you CryptoGir. Hope you get this sorted!

Agreed!

And to CryptoGir, PM the mods. They may remove the restriction since you're now developing the coin. Gmaxwell in particular has always been cool to me.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Well it looks like I picked a bad day to sleep in... I have been looking at the case and was able to recompile the Windows wallet. However, it looks like that does matter if nothing will sync. I just woke up, so I havn't been able to look into this yet, but I wanted to let everyone know, I will not let this coin died.

I would like to officially take over development of this coin, affective today. I would also like to welcome any help from any other developers. As soon as I get a shower I will get in front of a computer and get to work.

I'm sorry I haven't responded to PMs yet, since I can only post or pm every 356 seconds, I thought it more important to let the community know that we are alive and we will handle these issues.

I would also like to set up an irc channel so we can all communicate easier. I can do this in a little while or anybody can feel free to. I can also be reached on Skype, my username is CryptoGir and I will be on there shortly.

Hang in there everyone!

Thank you CryptoGir. Hope you get this sorted!
How's it going CryptoGir? What do you need from the community?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
out of sync again, and the http://explorer.shacoin.co/ stopped.
we need to fix this as soon as possible.

when is the hardfork occuring?

After voting

so why is nothing syncing? who is fucking about with the code?

I believe we are in state of anarchy now, but  i think someone (CryptoGir?) already looking at the code and stashcoin developer is willing to help also.
Let our voting pass first.

We need to be a little patient.  Maybe close your wallet and not think about SHACoin for a couple of days. We need to work out what is wrong with the client and we may need to do some testing to ensure it is a smooth release.  We will work this out.

who are 'we'??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

have you even read any of this thread? SHA is POS, mining ended at block 14400.

Yes I read. But is it prevents you from using our pool to find other coins?

so please go and spam other threads. this thread is for SHACoin.
thank you.
Activity: 71

Yes I read. But is it prevents you from using our pool to find other coins?

Activity: 71

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Only one week, from 7 to 14 April! Only on morecoins.org! Disable commission for all coins!
Do not miss your chance!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Along with being able to contact me via Skype (Username: CryptoGir), I have set up an IRC channel at Freenode. The channel is #TheSHACoin You can connect via the web client,
http://webchat.freenode.net/
or use your favorite IRC client.
Yes, you will be rewarded.  Also did anyone else notice that shacoin was active earlier and did not post?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Hang in there everyone!
Remember guys asic scrypt miners are coming. Coins like this will be the only ones able to gain value soon.
but you are asking for information no one knows the answer to, yet...

-tb-

Here's what we know... we know the coin has died, yet nobody knows why or how.
i didn't presume that it could just 'happen overnight' - even though, for me, it did.  Undecided
I had presumed that there had been some kind of dabbling with the code - and I got the answer to that, that there hadn't been.

If SHACoin is to survive, it needs to be fixed asap. and i'm not interested in any 'relaunch' - a simple fix and let it carry on.
All this has already devalued the coin and for one, i'll be happier when my wallet will sync and I can offload them and move on.

This alt-coin has been more trouble than it's worth.

EDIT:
http://www.thescribe.eu/img/sevbork.jpg

congratulations.
At this point it's not worth unloading. There are no buyers and the ones that are just want to take a chance at something for nothing. Every one should just sit and wait till we get a fix, otherwise you will take a huge loss for nothing. Remember you don't lose money until you sell.

ach, you now that you are right, it's just frustrating when one puts so much time and effort (not to mention BTC) into a coin and then this happens.
I know there are many very capable people who are a part of this community, who will be able to fix this, if it is fixable, so yes, you are right... i'll wait...

We all feel the same frustration.  That's why this forum is here, not just for the good times. I believe if this community can get this going the upside potential is far greater than cashing out right now.

-tb-

i didn't presume that it could just 'happen overnight' - even though, for me, it did.  Undecided
I had presumed that there had been some kind of dabbling with the code - and I got the answer to that, that there hadn't been.

If SHACoin is to survive, it needs to be fixed asap. and i'm not interested in any 'relaunch' - a simple fix and let it carry on.
All this has already devalued the coin and for one, i'll be happier when my wallet will sync and I can offload them and move on.

EDIT:

congratulations.
At this point it's not worth unloading. There are no buyers and the ones that are just want to take a chance at something for nothing. Every one should just sit and wait till we get a fix, otherwise you will take a huge loss for nothing. Remember you don't lose money until you sell.

ach, you now that you are right, it's just frustrating when one puts so much time and effort (not to mention BTC) into a coin and then this happens.
I know there are many very capable people who are a part of this community, who will be able to fix this, if it is fixable, so yes, you are right... i'll wait...

-tb-

EDIT:
http://www.thescribe.eu/img/sevbork.jpg

congratulations.
So if you follow this thread, you know as much as everybody else.

-tb-

forgive me but i'm big on honesty, currently this coin is dead. I'm not purposefully creating FUD, by ensuring new adopters steer clear until the issues are resolved. When the coin is resurrected, i'll be the first to shout it from the rooftops. For now, anyone hoping to obtain this coin should move on until someone finds a fix.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
So if you follow this thread, you know as much as everybody else.

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: