Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 75. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
out of sync again, and the http://explorer.shacoin.co/ stopped.
we need to fix this as soon as possible.

when is the hardfork occuring?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
out of sync again, and the http://explorer.shacoin.co/ stopped.
we need to fix this as soon as possible.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
My windows wallet has been in sync now for the last 6 days straight, no stake however,. I did the usual steps. Wipe all but wallet.dat, install new wallet, setup conf as per main page, encrypt wallet, load wallet in server mode, unlock wallet. I have not had any stake all this time however but no sync issues
You will, trust me. It goes by coin age. Don't move them and it will be your turn soon. My first took 5 days. Then I had more the next day.
I had stake before just after pow ended, while i had stake I had tons of sync issues
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My windows wallet has been in sync now for the last 6 days straight, no stake however,. I did the usual steps. Wipe all but wallet.dat, install new wallet, setup conf as per main page, encrypt wallet, load wallet in server mode, unlock wallet. I have not had any stake all this time however but no sync issues
You will, trust me. It goes by coin age. Don't move them and it will be your turn soon. My first took 5 days. Then I had more the next day.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The enthusiasm in here is moon!
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
what exactly is  hardfork? will our coins be intackt?

Yes, if it comes to a hard fork, all coins will be just fine. There will be advance notice given to exchanges (so they can halt trades), and the only difference the average user will notice is that they will have to download a new wallet.

nice!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
good to see community response on this.

i'll hold my coins Smiley

by the way, please can I use a spoon instead of a fork? i'm having soup.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is awesome. Already feeling better about this project.  Good job to those that know how to work.
Activity: 532

Yes, if it comes to a hard fork, all coins will be just fine. There will be advance notice given to exchanges (so they can halt trades), and the only difference the average user will notice is that they will have to download a new wallet.

I can assist with setting up a new permanent seed node if needed, just PM me when ready
Activity: 505

in that case  +1
 if the orig dev doesn't respond in time. getting tired of erasing and syncing all over again and again and again ... and losein stakes.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Activity: 505
Activity: 91
2 Days should be fine!

The devs last log in was on the 2nd... he should be checking on this thing almost everyday at least once...... Maybe he can log in to see the poll in the next 2 days
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

community, im happy to set up a poll, how long should we vote for?

That would be great! Thank You!

2 days?

I was thinking 24 hours, but 2 days would give more people time to see it.
How about next post wins.
Activity: 69

2 days?

please post link to poll

Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: