Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 201. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Nice plan. I like the add in a new premine idea. I hope you follow the automatic coin swap guidelines. Manual coin swaps are trash.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/transparent-crypto-coin-swap-guidelines-880220

Thanks for the link to your guidelines for the automatic coin swap. Very useful at this point. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Nice plan. I like the add in a new premine idea. I hope you follow the automatic coin swap guidelines. Manual coin swaps are trash.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/transparent-crypto-coin-swap-guidelines-880220

Reposting for visibility:

Meeting results:

Instead of the previously announced 5M premine, we managed to reach consensus on a different solution that is much fairer for all parties involved and will create long-term incentives for both the dev(s) as well as the community and investors.

There will be a new version of Shift for the Ethereum Homestead release.

Additionally to the current available supply (approximately 2.7 million SHF which will be converted 1 to 1 into the new SHF), there will be a
premine of 2 million SHF, which will be divided by half and organized as two individual funds:

1. A community fund to incentivize the community and reward meaningful engagement.
2. A developer fund to incentivize the developer and to get new talent on board.

The funds are going to be managed via two seperate DAOs for the individual stakeholders to ensure security and well being of Shift.

Short Term goals:
1. Building the DAOs for the individual funds.
2. Implementing a smart contract for an easy conversion process for the enduser from old to new SHF.
3. Release of the new Shift 2.0.

This is seeked to be completed within March, though there is no specific release date yet.

I personally am quite excited to get started as I believe there is much talent involved in the project.

Want to learn more?

Make sure to drop by the official Slack channel. Just PM me your email for that.
I am confused. What's going on, why is there a Takeover-Thread? Any clarification o the current situation? Thanks.

I think the original devs left and the bagholders here are desperately trying to recruit new developers after seeing how the EXP Ethereum clone has done in the market.

Wrong, you should join Slack. We are having progressful conversations with the dev on a daily basis.

Of course, getting more talented devs on board is nice, but for now the core dev works every day to finish what I have been stating in the previous post (reposted beneath).

This ship has turned.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I am confused. What's going on, why is there a Takeover-Thread? Any clarification o the current situation? Thanks.

I think the original devs left and the bagholders here are desperately trying to recruit new developers after seeing how the EXP Ethereum clone has done in the market.
actually we are not bagholders. when i find out SHIFT, it was at all time low.

original dev is coming back with new plan. stay tuned.
Here is the Chinese Translation of Old OP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1390052.new#new

I am not native Chinese, but I can assure the translation quality.  Grin

once we have new roadmap, white paper, new OP ,  I will update the Chinese one.   (there are so much changes from the very beginning )

Good luck !

Awesome, thanks so much! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

legendary
Here is the Chinese Translation of Old OP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1390052.new#new

I am not native Chinese, but I can assure the translation quality.  Grin

once we have new roadmap, white paper, new OP ,  I will update the Chinese one.   (there are so much changes from the very beginning )

Good luck !
Activity: 458
I would add that we're going to organize a conversion process with the exchanges, so that those with coins there don't have to do anything.
Meeting results:

Instead of the previously announced 5M premine, we managed to reach consensus on a different solution that is much fairer for all parties involved and will create long-term incentives for both the dev(s) as well as the community and investors.

There will be a new version of Shift for the Ethereum Homestead release.

Additionally to the current available supply (approximately 2.7 million SHF which will be converted 1 to 1 into the new SHF), there will be a
premine of 2 million SHF, which will be divided by half and organized as two individual funds:

1. A community fund to incentivize the community and reward meaningful engagement.
2. A developer fund to incentivize the developer and to get new talent on board.

The funds are going to be managed via two seperate DAOs for the individual stakeholders to ensure security and well being of Shift.

Short Term goals:
1. Building the DAOs for the individual funds.
2. Implementing a smart contract for an easy conversion process for the enduser from old to new SHF.
3. Release of the new Shift 2.0.

This is seeked to be completed within March, though there is no specific release date yet.

I personally am quite excited to get started as I believe there is much talent involved in the project.

Want to learn more?

Make sure to drop by the official Slack channel. Just PM me your email for that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
There are a few people in the slack channel now. Teka (one former developer of the website is there as well). Join.

Which is the new strategy to scam again and make free money again for you?
Ico,another pre-mine? Which ones is more suitable for you?

After months you come back with this bullshit, and wow, now that eth is pumping so you could get more attention and scam again. Leave this thread and leave the team who already planned the takeover working on theyr own.

Mother fucking scammer

This is exactly what is happening.

These dumbasses are going to give this scammer free coins and he'll dump them and disappear.

He's a known scammer. I found out who this scammer dev is.

Which is real account for the dev?
Many investors are looking for him.

He weill scam all of you again. Mark my words for next months.

Is that Bitcointalk user starting with "C" letter? Legendary user....well know scammer.
I'm not sure...but i'm following his move before make an announcement.

Sounds like you are sure... Dont even know what to answer. Do what you like. Ask the former team members as well.

Your community will not be happy to hear about that. Specially cause you're a liar behind a pseudo anon identity. Up to now.....
Good luck with your business. I'm watching and collecting info.
Activity: 483
The Shift Team
There are a few people in the slack channel now. Teka (one former developer of the website is there as well). Join.

After months you come back with this bullshit, and wow, now that eth is pumping so you could get more attention and scam again. Leave this thread and leave the team who already planned the takeover working on theyr own.

Mother fucking scammer

These dumbasses are going to give this scammer free coins and he'll dump them and disappear.

Is that Bitcointalk user starting with "C" letter? Legendary user....well know scammer.

Sounds like you are sure... Dont even know what to answer. Do what you like. Ask the former team members as well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Mother fucking scammer

Activity: 458
legendary
really nice to see that shift is moving in the right direction.
i think its the best decission to get the original, talented and hard working shift dev back.
and community support it.

waiting for some more infos on this threath to all conditions etc.

if someone dont like the things how shift moving at the moment then feel free to leave and look for another project thats my opinion.
i will stay into the worlds first eth fork for sure and go on with development.

100% agreed.

We are putting effort into being productive and achieving progress so let us please keep the conversation in this thread proactive - thank you.

talented devs are rare in crypto world.

if dev deliver real products, we can compromise on premine.

this is not mine for nothing, but a real project with real ppl working behind. 

really nice to see that shift is moving in the right direction.
i think its the best decission to get the original, talented and hard working shift dev back.
and community support it.

waiting for some more infos on this threath to all conditions etc.

if someone dont like the things how shift moving at the moment then feel free to leave and look for another project thats my opinion.
i will stay into the worlds first eth fork for sure and go on with development.

100% agreed.

We are putting effort into being productive and achieving progress so let us please keep the conversation in this thread proactive - thank you.
The Shift Team

Mother fucking scammer

Is the dev really a University student?

No.  Im a "cat behaviour consultant".. Smiley
The Shift Team

The updates will be posted in this thread, so you can just follow here.

See this post:

Public meeting at slack at 6 PM UTC (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx)

You can send your email to either [email protected] or here on bitcointalk. The channel name will be "shiftv2.slack.com"

Looking forward to talk to you all. Even trolls are welcome, i probably wont answer you but thats another question.

The community reached consensus with the dev.

I personally see Shift finally developing a clearer path and am looking forward to the upcoming times.

It would be nice to see the original dev and take over dev work together. I could help out with some development for free but I am only interested in working with Ethereum 2.0 technology. From what I can tell it will be built with the programming languages "Scala", "MongoDB", and "RabbitMQ".

Huh? What does mongodb and rabbitmq has to do with programming? Sorry sir, Dont understand what you are talking about. .. would be cool If you want to join slack though
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Mother fucking scammer

Is the dev really a University student?

Yes, indeed we as a community are planning to be assisting the dev a lot.

There will also be a pool of coins for community engaged development to incentivize people to participate and share the success with the community.

Great to hear that you might be able to help, fartbags - please join Slack Smiley
Jump to: