Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 204. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
My point was to make an ICO in the beginning. And, btw, the decision not to listen to the community (do not count me in it... it's just my opinion) is very wrong. Btctalk may be full of trolls, but there are still good people (and big investors) in here. Believe me, I know what is not to have any funds, and work on something, without seeing much support from elsewhere. After all... it's your project and do what you want to do, but you'll understand at some point that I am right.

Best of luck,
Spartak
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
The only point I see in relaunch is you to have more funds. You shoulda made ICO instead. The best option is to gather some funds, buy a large portion of SHF (you'll need like 3 BTC to buy 10% ot the coin) and then invest your time in it. Just my 2 cents...

I will not have an ICO. I have decided to do it like this. People will have their corresponding amount in the new genesis block. Im investing time right now, at this moment, working behind the scenes.

It is time for me and the team im creating to make decisions and stand by it. We will lead this and do it our way from now on. I will not ask the community for permission to do this, this is whats going to happen. If people do not like it, fine, at least i tried and they will still get their amount in the new genesis weather they want to keep it or not.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
The only point I see in relaunch is you to have more funds. You shoulda made ICO instead. The best option is to gather some funds, buy a large portion of SHF (you'll need like 3 BTC to buy 10% ot the coin) and then invest your time in it. Just my 2 cents...
The Shift Team
  • I will probably relaunch SHIFT.
  • Those who have SHF will be able to convert them into SHIFT v2.
  • I am able to get more developers onto the team, so that im not alone while developing this.
  • I will also make some small adjustments to the difficulty settings along with some other improvements. This time i will make sure that we do not run out of funds.
  • The premine will be around 5 million SHF. I will also create a DAO (which expanse have said from the beginning, but have not accomplished).
  • And of course i will make sure that SHIFT is in sync with the latest version of Ethereum code base. My other plans for SHIFT will be executed and explained in a roadmap and a whitepaper.

Step number one is to make the new release with a new genesis block.
Step two, create a system for those who currently have SHF and wants to convert them into SHF v2.
Step three, a new block explorer.
Step four, Teka can give me the 90% done webpage and we can publish that.
Step five, i will finance new VPSes from my own pocket with the 0.2 BTC i currently have.
Step six, buy a suiting domain name.

All this will be done simultaneously.

I know i can make SHIFT the best alternative ethereum fork. I wont let SHIFT vanish after the hard work put down into this.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
What's going on with Supernova Shift pool ?? I'm mining there with 58 MH/s for a day with no payouts and can't withdraw my shift balance

Height    Finder    Time    Difficulty    Amount    Expected Shares    Actual Shares    Percentage
874198   null   02/27/2016 23:53:31   0.0000   0.00   0   0   NaN
874197   null   02/27/2016 23:53:07   0.0000   0.00   0   0   NaN
874195   null   02/27/2016 23:52:18   0.0000   0.00   0   0   NaN
874194   null   02/27/2016 23:51:40   0.0000   0.00   0   0   NaN
874189   null   02/27/2016 23:49:59   0.0000   0.00   0   0   NaN

Looks like server is down.

Silent  inthis thread isn't your friend.
There back up .And yes there should be more chatter in here haven't seen anything happen with the take over and not much being said on the new thread
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
What's going on with Supernova Shift pool ?? I'm mining there with 58 MH/s for a day with no payouts and can't withdraw my shift balance

Height    Finder    Time    Difficulty    Amount    Expected Shares    Actual Shares    Percentage

Looks like server is down.

Silent  inthis thread isn't your friend.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

We did not abandon the ship. You took over by your selfs, now live with it. Teka was involved and are, as you say adhitthana, very trustful. .
What does Teka have to say now?

I worked with the team as an extended freelancer, meaning that I helped with the website and my opinion was sometimes considered on day to day tasks. I will be happy to help the old shift team if required because that's my client and I owe it to them to finish any work started.

When it comes to my personal opinion, I would hold of investing in any proposition.
Has the supernova pool for shift been taken down been mining there but can't check anything for the last hour or so been getting this

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at shift.suprnova.cc.

Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response:
So who's running this coin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Wtf two shift threads hm..what to do now to follow both Cheesy

this thread's abandoned.
move to another one,it's ald comunity take over.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Wtf two shift threads hm..what to do now to follow both Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190

We did not abandon the ship. You took over by your selfs, now live with it. Teka was involved and are, as you say adhitthana, very trustful. .
What does Teka have to say now?
Activity: 458
Wow, and you're talking of misimformation.

No activity for months. That is a fact.
You suddenly want to work on the coin again when you know there's a takeover.
YOU are asking for funds AGAIN after having spend more than 10% of total coins you had from the premine. That's bad management. You want people to trust you again, good luck!
WE are offering to relaunch Shift with OUR coins (40k personally). Coins we bought. We have a big stash? So what? That just shows we believe in this coin more than you do.
Learn the difference.

The Shift Team
You didn't abandon the ship?
Let's see that:
https://github.com/shiftcurrency => Last contribution on october 16, 2015.
That is a fact.

Please people, tell us if you considered that as a giving up. I'm curious to know about your opinion.

You may have been sick, but that is only what you're saying. We have to trust you on that... And you're reappearing just when there is a community takeover.

Now, as I have said already, I offered you my help on various aspects several times, before the takeover, and you didn't reply, why? I also told you were welcome to participate to the Slack channel, and we're still waiting for you. If you want to help this coin, you can.

I appeared before the takeover. Are you blind? As i said, i planned to start develop again, just when i came back, asking for funding from the community. Then you showed up and said you wanted to take over, and that you also need funds. Dont spread lies and misinformation. Everyone can see the thread history of the postings.

When you spread misinformation and false claims, people will not trust you. I know what you are doing, you will damage shift and suck out as much as you can with your large stashes of shf that your companions have, without even a developer. Blockexplorer and website, cmon. I know what you are up to.

I will not help you, you will help me (but not you two) Smiley I started this.. you do not "own" SHIFT suddenly. Jesus, retards. Show me some commits in your new repo that is related to any source code of SHIFT?

End of discussion.
You didn't abandon the ship?
Let's see that:
https://github.com/shiftcurrency => Last contribution on october 16, 2015.
That is a fact.

Please people, tell us if you considered that as a giving up. I'm curious to know about your opinion.

You may have been sick, but that is only what you're saying. We have to trust you on that... And you're reappearing just when there is a community takeover.

Now, as I have said already, I offered you my help on various aspects several times, before the takeover, and you didn't reply, why? I also told you were welcome to participate to the Slack channel, and we're still waiting for you. If you want to help this coin, you can.
The Shift Team
Is Teka involved with this coin?
If so I will buy some. Oh..one other condition...ban Colonel Crouton. Me'h maybe it's better if we just give him no oxygen.
Teka, I know from the forum and am happy to buy if he is involved

He was involved yes, but it is no longer true (unless stated otherwise). The old team has abandonned this ship, that's why a new team is at work here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925

We did not abandon the ship. You took over by your selfs, now live with it. Teka was involved and are, as you say adhitthana, very trustful. Teka are one of the very few people that i came to trust in crypto. I am back and i planned to start developing again. Now i will step back and see what happens. Hopefully you have some developers as you say you have Smiley I doubt it though.. i sense the stuff thats behind this so called takeover. No respect of the original SHIFT team and the hundreds of hours spent on this. Smiley

And oh, SHIFT was created with the very best of intentions. No scam, a very small premine (250k) compared to Expanses 11 million. I got on board very trustful people, but people get sick. I got sick and people want to see constant progress. Good luck with that.
Is Teka involved with this coin?
If so I will buy some. Oh..one other condition...ban Colonel Crouton. Me'h maybe it's better if we just give him no oxygen.
Teka, I know from the forum and am happy to buy if he is involved

He was involved yes, but it is no longer true (unless stated otherwise). The old team has abandonned this ship, that's why a new team is at work here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925
Some questions (which i'm surprised aren't spelled out in the OP)

1. How many coins exist now? Coinmarketcap has no marketcap, so i presume they don't know how many coins exist now.

2. What does it mean
Quote from: OP
"Number of SHF mined at minimum: 2 000 000"
?

Does that mean there might be 50 Billion coins possibly, if the minimum is 2 million?

thanks  Smiley

1. There are currently 2.53 million coins (current block *3). Market cap is around $ 20k.
2. This was the minimum number before a possible switch to PoS decided by the community. Not sure if there is a max number actually. It was said 8 million, but new releases were also expected, so... Maybe the old team could clarify.

Now, all the activity is happening in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shift-shf-takeover-thread-1364925
and on the Slack channel https://shiftnrg.slack.com/

legendary
Activity: 1190
Some questions (which i'm surprised aren't spelled out in the OP)

1. How many coins exist now? Coinmarketcap has no marketcap, so i presume they don't know how many coins exist now.

2. What does it mean
Quote from: OP
"Number of SHF mined at minimum: 2 000 000"
?

Does that mean there might be 50 Billion coins possibly, if the minimum is 2 million?

thanks  Smiley
Jump to: