Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 239. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm closing the SHIFT Pool due to Dev's request in about an hour or two.

Please switch your miners either to solo mining or to the other ETH pools (Expanse or Ethereum).

Thanks

oc
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Was out for a while, how's the project going? Smiley

Progress, new gui wallet out soon. Working on another interesting function. Wont say more until we are sure that its working.

Regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Was out for a while, how's the project going? Smiley
The Shift Team
Can anyone a little more familiar with geth tell me why I'm occasionally getting repeating messages of "2856 chain_manager.go:661] imported 0 block(s) (1 queued 0 ignored) including 0 txs in 9.93684ms. #96338"

Why would it take so long to import these blocks, why are they queued?

From what i understand this occurs when you get a propagated block with a timestamp that is in the future. Nothing to worry about, it will sort it self out.

Regards
The Shift Team
I having problems to synchronize my wallet. Are there too many nodes available or do i need a other nodes list? :/

Every core/bootstrap node in the network take 500 peers. There are 8 of them. I highly doubt that it would be any problem. Are you using windows? 9/10 its always something blocking shift, like firewall anti virus and so on..

EDIT: i will check every bootstrap node just to be safe.

Regards
Activity: 360
Token
Can anyone a little more familiar with geth tell me why I'm occasionally getting repeating messages of "2856 chain_manager.go:661] imported 0 block(s) (1 queued 0 ignored) including 0 txs in 9.93684ms. #96338"

Why would it take so long to import these blocks, why are they queued?
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I having problems to synchronize my wallet. Are there too many nodes available or do i need a other nodes list? :/
The Shift Team
Please help me, can't unlock account
Code:
personal.unlockAccount("0x111...111","pass")
Decryption failed : MAC mismath

Wrong password.

Regards

Password is correct, because i used this command to create new account : personal.newAccount("Password") and when I unlock account I copied password from notepad.

Skip the pass.

personal.unlockAccount('0x11...')

And then you will be prompted to write in your password. Note the single quotes ' '

Regards
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
Code:

Wrong password.

Regards

Password is correct, because i used this command to create new account : personal.newAccount("Password") and when I unlock account I copied password from notepad.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Please just dump it and call it a day! buy support coming to your face.
Activity: 241
well well well, i guess me dumping the coins i have mined havent done much around here.... i guess ill keep some for now.
Activity: 504
Looking like a good point of entry this morning, lets see how the day turns out!

MMMMmmmmm, i might just wait for a tiny dump!!!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Looking like a good point of entry this morning, lets see how the day turns out!
The Shift Team
This 2 milion coins from OP (minimal total amount) is counted with the premine or without?

With.

Regards
The Shift Team
How do I reset file Blockchain ?

./shift --help

it says.. "removedb"

The Shift Team
EXPANSE HAS A HUGE PREMINE, basically unlimited amount of funds compared to what is being mined. In SHIFT the premine is minimal and will not be put in a smart contract. We will however use a third party escrow.

Regards

Can you elaborate on why you did not use a smart contract for escrow?

Makes no sense with that small premine. We might need funds fast in terms of bounty depending on what people are offering.

Regards
The Shift Team
Code:

Wrong password.

Regards
Activity: 462

The premine needs to be put into an escrow arrangement like expanse, otherwise shift will lose the clone wars.

Voice of reason.

Personally I know premine is safe and would not be dumped by DevTeam for sure.
Howeever another person could not find it easy as me. So, in that point it would be great to follow EXPASNE's way.

I don't believe you.
Are you Shift dev sockpuppet?
You was in few scams sockpuppeting...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How do I reset file Blockchain ?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
This 2 milion coins from OP (minimal total amount) is counted with the premine or without?
Jump to: