Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 254. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
With what algo can be this Ethereum coins mined at miningrigrentals.com ?
Activity: 360
Token
Difficulty rose quite a bit today.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
This is only a game, in my opinion will pump again to 30k satoshi.
Activity: 364
with 18,000 SHF mined every day this is really bad for inflation. Does the POW stop at some point or does this just go on forever?

See OP:

After a minimum of 2 Million SHF mined, holders will have the ability to vote on future means of
distribution, i.e. when and how a switch to a pure PoS or hybrid PoW-PoS system will take place.

Thanks, so I should really base my target market cap off 2,000,000 SHF total.

That is scary that things are so uncertain.

It's a moderately long PoW phase with a flat reward distributing a low number of coins. After that the people who actually have a stake in the coin can decide what should happen.

In its essence it's the fairest distribution model we could come up with taking in consideration all economical aspects.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
with 18,000 SHF mined every day this is really bad for inflation. Does the POW stop at some point or does this just go on forever?

See OP:

After a minimum of 2 Million SHF mined, holders will have the ability to vote on future means of
distribution, i.e. when and how a switch to a pure PoS or hybrid PoW-PoS system will take place.

Thanks, so I should really base my target market cap off 2,000,000 SHF total.

That is scary that things are so uncertain.
Activity: 601

See OP:

@kryptographer
@kryptographer
The block explorer is super messed up. Can someone please tell me what the current total supply is? thank you
Activity: 315
DEv, look at this http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XRA/ , may be need to do something similar?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Sorry about the block explorer guys i had some plans to add address and block tx to it and a couple of other things but i ran out of time. On the 9th i had a shoulder operation and i am unable to type with any speed so coding is out of the question. i will not be out of my sling for about 6 weeks so the explorer will be as is untill i get the use of my left arm back. once i am able to code again i will push my addons to the explorer so anyone can clone it..

Hi. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. We have hired altsheets to code the block explorer.  Be well.

Regards

All good i will keep it up anyway just in case its needed..
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Sorry about the block explorer guys i had some plans to add address and block tx to it and a couple of other things but i ran out of time. On the 9th i had a shoulder operation and i am unable to type with any speed so coding is out of the question. i will not be out of my sling for about 6 weeks so the explorer will be as is untill i get the use of my left arm back. once i am able to code again i will push my addons to the explorer so anyone can clone it..

Hi. Sorry to hear about your shoulder. We have hired altsheets to code the block explorer.  Be well.

Regards
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Personally I see that as a good distribution but I feel for anyone who bought high and is watching the price drop day after day.

I am one of them  Cry  but since I learned something (learned painfully of course) I am happy and I will avoid such mistakes in future  Grin   

It`s always painfull to learn something on your own skin, but it`s best learning
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Personally I see that as a good distribution but I feel for anyone who bought high and is watching the price drop day after day.

I am one of them  Cry  but since I learned something (learned painfully of course) I am happy and I will avoid such mistakes in future  Grin  
Activity: 78
I still havent got my GPUs to work... anyone has a link to a how to mine SHIFT for dummies guide?

common mistake : the ATI APP SDK is not installed:

http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/opencl-zone/amd-accelerated-parallel-processing-app-sdk/

Bye
Common mistake : to think what OpenCL is not included in catalyst.

Bye

And LOL.

Sorry man , i just try to help.
I'm old school, when i started mining years ago, it was mandatory cause all the libs were not included in the basic catalyst.... never tried with ethash algo.
But you look super smart , i'm sure you know !

"" Error -1001: clGetPlatformsIDs failed (no OpenCL SDK installed?) [2015-01-06 22:44:56] clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable"

very helpful comment by the way ..

and LOL
And sorry for my poor english

First of all, ATI? You are still in 2010 or what? It's AMD SDK for years.
Second, mining over 2 years now, never installed SDK. NEVER, Carl!
Third, do you even know what SDK stands for? Let's look at your link:

The AMD APP Software Development Kit (SDK) is a complete development platform created by AMD to allow you to quickly and easily develop applications accelerated by AMD APP technology.

Are you going to develop something, or just mine another coin?

And last, but not least - yes, my comment really was very helpful! It says not to install unnecessary crap!

Sure ..
Do you sleep enough ?
What's the problem with 2010 ..was so cool !
Activity: 250
I still havent got my GPUs to work... anyone has a link to a how to mine SHIFT for dummies guide?

http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/opencl-zone/amd-accelerated-parallel-processing-app-sdk/

Bye

Bye

And LOL.

I'm old school, when i started mining years ago, it was mandatory cause all the libs were not included in the basic catalyst.... never tried with ethash algo.

"" Error -1001: clGetPlatformsIDs failed (no OpenCL SDK installed?) [2015-01-06 22:44:56] clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable"

and LOL

First of all, ATI? You are still in 2010 or what? It's AMD SDK for years.
Second, mining over 2 years now, never installed SDK. NEVER, Carl!
Third, do you even know what SDK stands for? Let's look at your link:

The AMD APP Software Development Kit (SDK) is a complete development platform created by AMD to allow you to quickly and easily develop applications accelerated by AMD APP technology.

Are you going to develop something, or just mine another coin?

And last, but not least - yes, my comment really was very helpful! It says not to install unnecessary crap!
Activity: 78

Bye

Bye

And LOL.

and LOL
Activity: 294
???
It looks like all the support will be moving to 10k to 8k  i guess miners will continue to dump more.

Miners are the bane of altcoins.

Without miners, how would you secure a network? Even at least PoS is needed.

PoS is much better than PoW. Thanks to PoW, all miners dump alts as soon as they get coins no matter the price
Activity: 250

Bye

Bye

And LOL.
Activity: 518

Bye

lol...Obviously that needs to be installed to use the GCN cores.....Also, Visual C++ 2013....
Jump to: