Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 257. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 251
[quote ]

...cheap prices.
[/quote]

What comes next - fast speed and hot temperature?  Smiley lol
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

If anyone wants a technical analysis done on the $SHF charts, vote for $SHF here by retweeting the reply about SHF at:
https://twitter.com/Coinigy/status/641654297936072704

Hopefully it's a good review and others join the party.

It'd be good for publicity but you can't do much TA on a coin that's a week old and has an average trade volume of 3 BTC or less.

That's probably why they didn't pick it to be on the show even though it got the most retweets of any coin asked for. Those people had a nice call on ETH with limited data though. They called the buy before it moved upward from 280k to 850k.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

If anyone wants a technical analysis done on the $SHF charts, vote for $SHF here by retweeting the reply about SHF at:

It'd be good for publicity but you can't do much TA on a coin that's a week old and has an average trade volume of 3 BTC or less.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I love Ethereum clones. I hope more people realize they are the future.

Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
lost the dip today...I'll leave my order. Hope to see it filled soon

Can I get mine filled first? These are really some cheap prices.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
lost the dip today...I'll leave my order. Hope to see it filled soon
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Gunther is a hero member, but why ??
something wrong with you

send me a PM, glad to help you with my best

There's something wrong with me? I'm just trying to make the best of this crappy situation.
I'm pretty smart actually, so apparently things weren't that clear Wink
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Gunther is a hero member, but why ??
something wrong with you

send me a PM, glad to help you with my best
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
I'm sorry but how should I fix my pool to hash a Dagger coin with Scrypt rigs ?! You'd either have to run and mine on a multipool, or you'd have to rework ETH/SHIFT to allow Scrypt mining too, which surely won't happen ...

I'm not sure if you understand that there are coins with different Hashalgos... You have DASH for example with X11.. You cannot mine DASH with Scrypt Rigs, unlike Litecoin, which you CAN mine with Scrypt, but you cannot mine Litecoin with X11 Rigs etc..

It's like with cars.. You cannot fill Diesel fuel into a Gasoline Driven car... But you also cannot tell Mercedes to "fix their car" when you filled Diesel in a Gasoline car...

I don't really care about the technical details there mate, just make sure your pools work in the future.

@SpeedDemon13: Thanks, really appreciate it!

Don't forget to add this in the ethminer bat files:
    For OpenCL: --cl-global-work 16384
    For CUDA: --cuda-grid-size 8192 --cuda-block-size 128 --cuda-turbo

I gained about 1 to 2 MHS per HD 7970, 3x HD 7970 did 68 MHS before I add the OpenCL string. Now I'm doing 72 MHS with the 3 cards.

SpeedDemon13 thanks for the OpenCL string tip! I gained some addtional speed! Smiley

Gunther...OCminer pools are one of the better pools in crypto world, the problem is in you that you mined with the wrong algo...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The price doesn't stop falling :\

I'm just waiting for the best time to buy some!

most likely 10k would be the next fall or under a large % of miners are dumping daily payouts.

Mmmm, anyone selling at a stable price, i would try and pick some up at the market around there then.
Activity: 583

most likely 10k would be the next fall or under a large % of miners are dumping daily payouts.
Activity: 504

Activity: 583
Shift is most likely going to gain traction over time, this is not a short term coin has some of the people expected to be, so sit back collect your coins and support the dev team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
The problem is that some info is missing on CMC. A good block explorer is essential and should be #1 priority, so that the needed info is provided, and then people can compare it to other coins.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/#charts
Oh, still not? Wink   Yes, CMC still seems unknowing about the total coins ...

I thought when you didn't answer my PM that you had
already found someone more competent than me to do this.

... share the bounty with developers.

Another advantage of that strategy is ... that you have the chance to get good people ...
... not only interested, but investing themselves into your coin. Not with boring money,
but with their work = something that can connect people much more.

Sharing is caring. Sharing means growing.

Can you please do us a favor and not be stupid. Assign a bounty to the block explorer. Share the premine
I would be fine with giving someone 2% of the premine = 4000 SHF, if they are going to build a world class block explorer.
Not liking the tone *g* but agreeing with the message.

As you know ...

I offered my help with the existing block explorer:

B.E.extension --> Supply --> CMC --> ranking page
...Your B.E. can be extended to return the /blockheight & /supply & /supply/public;
then telling CMC ... then SHF would be visible in the ranking on the main table of CMC.
If you want to spend some of your funds, I can work on extending Whit's block explorer code,
to include that information. PM me.

It would NOT be a "world class block explorer", just an extension of the existing one.
--> very reachable goal, and very soon online

And as soon as that one is online, CMC could know about the supply total.

And the coin would suddenly appear on the main table of CMC.

There would be time to build a "world class block explorer" later,
whenever your time allows it. Or you spend another bounty,
and someone else builds the 2nd block explorer.

Good coins have several block explorers anyways.
Different views on the same data = useful.
If one is going down, the other one is likely still online, etc.

But perhaps you want to do everything yourself?
That is also understandable. Then perhaps a roadmap would help,
which calms down the community to a slower pace.

Because good work needs time. No need to hurry crazily.

If we want to build a lasting currency and a platform we have to prio and not throw shf around like some lady on a shopping spree.
Very understandable, compared to the huge-premine alternatives, SHIFT has started itself with an almost modest premine, so you need to spend it wisely.

But what do you want to spend it on, but paying yourselves, and paying interesting, and helpful people with it?

my 2 wei

:-)
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Quote from EXP thread

Let's compare:

Expanse, 11,000,000 premine with 1,100,000 available immediately. Block target 1 minute and 8 EXP block reward. 4,207,680 EXP mined per year. Time to match premine = 2 years, 7 1/2 months

Ethereum, 72,000,000 premine to prerelease investors, devs, contributors, and their foundation. Block target 15 seconds and 5 Ether block reward. 10,519,200 Ether mined (and staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 6 years 10 months

Shift, 250,000 premine. Block target 12 seconds (in theory, its first post says average blocktime is higher) and 3 SHF block reward. 7,889,400 (theoretical) mined (or staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 12 days.

Edit: Shift target is 11 seconds, so math is slightly off, but you get the picture.

In my opinion, SHIFT is way underpriced right now.

The problem is that some info is missing on CMC. A good block explorer is essential and should be #1 priority, so that the needed info is provided, and then people can compare it to other coins.

Also, keeping SHIFT as the ticker would be a better brand than SHF.

Agree with you fully. I will talk to the rest of the team about SHIFT as ticker. Block explorer is in the pipe for sure.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Quote from EXP thread

Let's compare:

Expanse, 11,000,000 premine with 1,100,000 available immediately. Block target 1 minute and 8 EXP block reward. 4,207,680 EXP mined per year. Time to match premine = 2 years, 7 1/2 months

Ethereum, 72,000,000 premine to prerelease investors, devs, contributors, and their foundation. Block target 15 seconds and 5 Ether block reward. 10,519,200 Ether mined (and staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 6 years 10 months

Shift, 250,000 premine. Block target 12 seconds (in theory, its first post says average blocktime is higher) and 3 SHF block reward. 7,889,400 (theoretical) mined (or staked in future) per year. Time to match premine = 12 days.

Edit: Shift target is 11 seconds, so math is slightly off, but you get the picture.

In my opinion, SHIFT is way underpriced right now.

Also, keeping SHIFT as the ticker would be a better brand than SHF.
Activity: 518
I'm sorry but how should I fix my pool to hash a Dagger coin with Scrypt rigs ?! You'd either have to run and mine on a multipool, or you'd have to rework ETH/SHIFT to allow Scrypt mining too, which surely won't happen ...

I'm not sure if you understand that there are coins with different Hashalgos... You have DASH for example with X11.. You cannot mine DASH with Scrypt Rigs, unlike Litecoin, which you CAN mine with Scrypt, but you cannot mine Litecoin with X11 Rigs etc..

It's like with cars.. You cannot fill Diesel fuel into a Gasoline Driven car... But you also cannot tell Mercedes to "fix their car" when you filled Diesel in a Gasoline car...

I don't really care about the technical details there mate, just make sure your pools work in the future.

My pools DO work - they ALWAYS work - but they will never work if you are hashing with the wrong algo ...

Not always work, mostly work and nearly always....lol......Every pool owner has had a couple issues then and now.....But your pools are one of the best in cryptos...Less down times and you've reimburse miners when you didn't need too....
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

My pools DO work - they ALWAYS work - but they will never work if you are hashing with the wrong algo ...
Jump to: