Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 313. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
delay it a day more i just ordered new computer so give it a shot on it to mine Smiley excited to see first derived coin from Ethereum.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Yeah it seems you are going to have the first ether fork. Don't blow it and have it unfair at launch.

Make sure there are pools. If there are no pools, the the distribution will become lopsided and the majority will stay away, and for good reason.

Take as long and do whatever is necessary to have the fairest launch possible!!

If you drop the ball there, it will all be for nothing. It won't help anyone, not even those who end up mining a bunch, cause the coin will fizzle out.

I seen you mention anon.

This is a great idea!! There is another coin that was just released called darkether. It's not a real fork of Ethereum, so I think you got a leg up on them there. So they are nothing to worry about I don't think.

Can you explain the direction you are going to take when approaching anonymity? How will you accomplish this. People are usually worried about anon tech being too centralized is what I usually hear as complaints the most. So please elaborate on you plans when it comes to anonymous transactions. I'm super pumped about a true ether fork with anon tech!!!!

You are in a great position right now.

If you play your cards right, you will find that you have a winner because I think interest in the coin will be high.

I look forward to hearing your response, as I see you're the kind of dev that is active and follows up on everything.

This is another great sign.

Shift has all the potential in the world. Great name too. You've got me excited!!!

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
We are watching closely.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
When launch?

A couple of days. Doing some wallet development.. everything else is done.

Regards
Activity: 546
maybe im hanging too tight
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
The Shift Team
Just finishing some development. Hang thight.

Regards
Activity: 574
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
looks good, after long time good coin comming out, waiting ......
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This coin is looking very good, i can`t wait to mine Smiley
The Shift Team
hope it could be mined with cpu

You can definitely mine with CPU, although it can of course not compete with GPU mining.

Regards
The Shift Team
I'm not surprised to see projects based on Ethereum coming out.

My question is what new features does this projects presents that Ethereum hasn't already projected?

Great question, we briefly addressed this above. Ethereum is a BIG project. It involves alot of people and decision making. Now, if we can focus on the small things like for example anonymity (i know, we are all a bit tired of hearing about anonymity, but it is non the less very important) we can make a small difference that people might like.

Kind Regards
The Shift Team
It would be really sweet if someone could provide step-by-step instructions for mining on a VPS before launch so we all have a fair shot.

Can you guys make that happen?  I think it will really go a long way.

Of course, we will provide instructions. It is pretty trivial to accomplish. Everyone will get a fair shot.

Regards
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
I have a problem with this coin . can you help me to synchrone mine ?
Activity: 546
hope it could be mined with cpu
legendary
Activity: 1049
It would be really sweet if someone could provide step-by-step instructions for mining on a VPS before launch so we all have a fair shot.

This step by step guide is designed for an amazon instance with Nvidia cards on ubuntu 14.04

I used it on a local install on Ubuntu 14.04 and it works great

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/2165/cloud-gpu-mining-with-amazon-aws-ec2
legendary
Activity: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
I'm not surprised to see projects based on Ethereum coming out.

My question is what new features does this projects presents that Ethereum hasn't already projected?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Jump to: