Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 306. (Read 547569 times)

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Please keep the time to GMT +1

I assume that the majority of miners are from the USA. The current time is 9 am for pacific and 12 pm for eastern.

Most of us are at work!
NOPE.  New launch time is very good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
interesting, signing up.

i cannot become the PR manager but i surely cant help with promotion afte i get more infos on hows this gonna work.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Okey.. we have added a fix. Whats good about this fix.. you can either call RPC calls with the method "eth_getWork" OR "shf_getWork" which is the Shift RPC standard. What this means is, every applications that are developed for RPC-calls on ethereum will also work on Shift. But not the other way around.. if dapps are developed for Shift, people should use the "shift way" which is a RPC method like "shf_getWork".

To summarize this.. you will most likely be able to use ethereums ethminer tomorrow. Smiley

Time to sleep.. at last, ptju. :p
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

This is exactly what we feel right now. Sorry bitcointalk. But this is a NO GO today. We must make this right, people must be able to GPU mine and we must be 100% sure that it works properly.

Humble and kind Regards

Sure. So I suggest a new launch date, with tested miners and wallets.

Yes.. we will not mess this shit up. We have spent so much time digging the source code. We do this because we think its fun and exciting. And it is not that important for us that we must release something if its not 100%.

<--- preliminary.. hopefully sooner. Smiley

Good call dev, i'll wait for the relaunch.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
This happens many times with many coins
I wish luck in the next launch, devs
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Please keep the time to GMT +1

I assume that the majority of miners are from the USA. The current time is 9 am for pacific and 12 pm for eastern.

Most of us are at work!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
The best plan is to release it when it is ready, meaning releasing a package with the windows gui wallet and appropriate miner for gpus so that people can easily solo mine like they are accustomed to. If not you are going to have a lot of questions, solo mining guide requests, etc. So no rush, it is not like everyone is going to stop ETH mining to jump onto a new clone coin.
The Shift Team

This is exactly what we feel right now. Sorry bitcointalk. But this is a NO GO today. We must make this right, people must be able to GPU mine and we must be 100% sure that it works properly.

Humble and kind Regards

Yes.. we will not mess this shit up. We have spent so much time digging the source code. We do this because we think its fun and exciting. And it is not that important for us that we must release something if its not 100%.

You should have thought about it before setting a launch time!
All should have been tested before.

You lost credibility...

sorry back to mining Etherum

Well, maybe youre right. Time for some sleep.. very long days for a while now..

Regards
The Shift Team
Lots of comments. This looks to be bigger than ETH. I'm excited. I want to develop apps using ethereum but see no point since I only own a pathetic 100 ether.

This is exactly what we want. We will give people bountys for pushing relevant apps onto the shift network! Smiley

Kind regards
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Humble and kind Regards

You should have thought about it before setting a launch time!
All should have been tested before.

You lost credibility...

sorry back to mining Etherum
The Shift Team

Humble and kind Regards

<--- preliminary.. hopefully sooner. Smiley
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lots of comments. This looks to be bigger than ETH. I'm excited. I want to develop apps using ethereum but see no point since I only own a pathetic 100 ether.

I need this released soon! Within the next few weeks at least.
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

Humble and kind Regards
Set new countdown pls
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Humble and kind Regards

The Shift Team
i ratter wait for a relaunch, to make sure everything is working and bug free, even with the windows gui wallet.
+1
Agree

Ethereum is still bugged how do you expect the clone not to be? If you wait until bug free this will not launch ever.

We are 110% sure of everything except ethminer.. everything else is DONE. Sorry man Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 994
Merit: 503

Humble and kind Regards

You will never launch then calling it here.
Activity: 574

Humble and kind Regards

Set a new countdown!
Activity: 543
i ratter wait for a relaunch, to make sure everything is working and bug free, even with the windows gui wallet.
+1
Agree

Ethereum is still bugged how do you expect the clone not to be? If you wait until bug free this will not launch ever.
On second thought, you are right
Jump to: