Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 78. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys, I finished testing the SHIFT pool and starting June 1, I start paying 25% of the profit for my voters. Statistics here: https://shiftpool.pw
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
I dont get why alot of coins are where they are.  People pump and the sheep follow.
Well, but it is not about shift. Pretty good technology, fast transactions and really good devs deserve the growth. I think etherium is the most overvalued and overhyped coin. Did you see gas commission on last ICOs? It was near the 2500$ per transaction
Activity: 42
I dont get why alot of coins are where they are.  People pump and the sheep follow.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Man, you posted just a little bit earlier than me. Congrats Shift we are back on top 100

Next milestone top 50  Cool

Pepecash is worth more this FFS

Yes i don't get why people love Pepecash, just junk.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Man, you posted just a little bit earlier than me. Congrats Shift we are back on top 100

Next milestone top 50  Cool

Pepecash is worth more this FFS
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Shift now number 99. Congrats.
Congrats, found out about shift a good few months ago and am enjoying watching this tech progress.

Market Cap and Trade volume are consistently increasing, looks set to be in the top 100 next week.

Scratch that i just jumped to 101. In the next hour were looking at top 100. Just needs to overtake Verge.
Congrats, found out about shift a good few months ago and am enjoying watching this tech progress.

Market Cap and Trade volume are consistently increasing, looks set to be in the top 100 next week.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
just crossed the dollar mark briefly, congrats everyone. Smiley
Activity: 6
Good point you raise ManonTheMoon

I just asked one of the devs in Ryver and he said the following:

"The main problem with dynamic content is security related. You would want to use passwords for database connections which are stored inside the web pages. IPFS is designed to be open. You can view all files in a web root, so everyone can view your password.
IPFS is working on a database implementation, maybe you should read a bit more about that subject Smiley"

See you up there soon, ManontheMoon
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Found it slightly late myself (at $0.10-0.15) but I don't regret it at all Smiley

Slightly late? You bought in when it was under $100 mate, consider yourself a financial genius

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Once we start talking about 100$ and lambos I know it's time to sell.

It's a great project, however let's be realistic or else we screw ourselves.

Then sell, please. No one mentioned Lambos but if you think a fully functioning Shift network wouldn't be worth 100x where it is today, I suggest you do more research.

What is so unique about Phantom or the "Shift Network"?. I tried it out. It's a IPFS builder, ok awesome but works for static websites only. When you analyze data you need centralization.

It's the first iteration, a first alpha, first release Smiley in 1 year without ICO funds Smiley ok so you didn't like what you (bought?) tryed? or are you angry because you were not here since the beginning?

Both your options are negative, why do you infer me in such a negative or angry way? Is this the SHIFT community? I thought it was friendly.

I just said that when I saw 100$, and read TA, I knew it was going to dip like it JUST DID NOW. And will continue to do so until around 30k. I will definitely rebuy this gem lower.
Activity: 468

Found it slightly late myself (at $0.10-0.15) but I don't regret it at all Smiley

Slightly late? You bought in when it was under $100 mate, consider yourself a financial genius

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Then sell, please. No one mentioned Lambos but if you think a fully functioning Shift network wouldn't be worth 100x where it is today, I suggest you do more research.

What is so unique about Phantom or the "Shift Network"?. I tried it out. It's a IPFS builder, ok awesome but works for static websites only. When you analyze data you need centralization.

It's the first iteration, a first alpha, first release Smiley in 1 year without ICO funds Smiley ok so you didn't like what you (bought?) tryed? or are you angry because you were not here since the beginning?

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Come on guys push it more, almost top 100!  the whole world will see SHIFT once its top 100!!!!!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Agree, there's no harm caused yet, but perhaps it might be better to talk about price in the few speculation threads we already have. Apologies since I've done so myself a couple of times - I will keep price speculation in the different threads.

I would be careful if the thread was just full of Lambo spam, though.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Wink

Haha thanks, I guess it is still a good entry but I just wished I found it when it was pennies, which was just several weeks earlier. I guess hindsight is 20/20!
Activity: 385

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Wink

Ok this needs to stop.

Activity: 385

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: