Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 31. (Read 57091 times)

HzE
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Like what the hell.. big things should be coming and dev cant even stop by once a day to say hello... starting to soon get suspicious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I know its only been about two days since dev was on, but considering how big whats going on an update would really be nice
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
just come back from two week holidays, any short update where we stand right now in the takeover process and what are the next steps?
also what is the status of the coins that were earned for posts/games on the old forum?
Activity: 281
Dev is gone? lol Where is he?
Activity: 547
everything ok, i got my coins 1h40min after withdrawal, don't know what taking so long, first withdrawal from Poloniex take only 10 min. Maybe something with bittrex.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
nope withdraw confirmation successful 1min after withdraw.

It's normally take 5-10 min when Bittrex show tx id.
Check in Bittrex, did they confirmed the withdrawal or still pending from their side.
nope withdraw confirmation successful 1min after withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
how long is to get my coins from bittrex to wallet. i withdraw 1h ago still nothing.

you probably forgot the email confirmation?
how long is to get my coins from bittrex to wallet. i withdraw 1h ago still nothing.
HzE
Good thing is that the price will go up! =)
legendary
seems like something is broken this morning.  Block explorer diff is extremely low and I was hashing at minerpools over night only to find the block @ 5000% .  Bummer Sad

POW ended last night, so theres the reason i guess.. No more coins to mine.

ohhhhhhh doh.  Embarrassed
HzE
seems like something is broken this morning.  Block explorer diff is extremely low and I was hashing at minerpools over night only to find the block @ 5000% .  Bummer Sad

POW ended last night, so theres the reason i guess.. No more coins to mine.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I've had shop since the giveaway, dev has always been straight up about every thing so I have no reason to think its a scam. I'm not sure if the sale will be good or bad for us all I can say is so be it 

Wasn't there suposed to be an update about the guarantee where the dev shows proofs or something like that yesterday? 24 hours without info , i think there is no outside investor or anything. Only a guy who wished this Fake news could boost the price which has not happened. get on a real coin with real projects and potential because there is nothing there right now only speculations.
I've had shop since the giveaway, dev has always been straight up about every thing so I have no reason to think its a scam. I'm not sure if the sale will be good or bad for us all I can say is so be it 
HzE
Dev, when will we have concrete proof about the deal?

POW ending within few hours, so that will put the price up also Wink
Activity: 281
Buy while you can the cheap prices wont last much longer

Price will move when BCTS/developer will show the proof of 1 Million investment.
After that we will surely say we will touch atleast 100-200k price in some days.

That 1M story is bs or proof would already be out. As soon as the dev will see his lies aint working he will simply dump, dont allow him to dump before you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Price will move when BCTS/developer will show the proof of 1 Million investment.
After that we will surely say we will touch atleast 100-200k price in some days.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Sorry but i dont really get the point... Im not stating here that someone HAS to make me the swap.... on the contrary im asking if its possible! If it is then a simple yes or no is the answer and how. If not just to state that there was a swap time, you missed it, thats it, gone! Then my questions would automaticly fall off...  Cool

The answer was yes.

Ok im asking for the fourth time - can anyone please explain how to swap bcts for shop x - it dont work via the exchange!!!

I have gotten your PM's and when I am on a machine with a wallet and I think about it I will see what I can do..  I announced that if you did not exchange via the exchanges there would be no manual exchanges so please pardon my lack of urgency.

cool
Pages:
Jump to: