Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 32. (Read 57091 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Sorry but i dont really get the point... Im not stating here that someone HAS to make me the swap.... on the contrary im asking if its possible! If it is then a simple yes or no is the answer and how. If not just to state that there was a swap time, you missed it, thats it, gone! Then my questions would automaticly fall off...  Cool

The answer was yes.

Ok im asking for the fourth time - can anyone please explain how to swap bcts for shop x - it dont work via the exchange!!!

I have gotten your PM's and when I am on a machine with a wallet and I think about it I will see what I can do..  I announced that if you did not exchange via the exchanges there would be no manual exchanges so please pardon my lack of urgency.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Sorry but i dont really get the point... Im not stating here that someone HAS to make me the swap.... on the contrary im asking if its possible! If it is then a simple yes or no is the answer and how. If not just to state that there was a swap time, you missed it, thats it, gone! Then my questions would automaticly fall off...  Cool
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Congrats on the buyout BCTS!  You put a ton of work into this building of this coin!  And your support has been top-notch!

As standing King of the Arcade, can I have I the Forum???  Or was that sold as an asset also...
  I need my games!  Perhaps I can trade for it...   I also have about 50 SHOPCoins that I've earned on the forum that must be gone? 

As an investor/holder of SHOPX, unsure what to do without BCTS.  Is there a timeframe for the new dev/investors?

They purchased the domain and content of the websites.. but I believe they will be building a standalone arcade that will allow you to play for free or use many digital currencies to play and to be awarded with.  I can sell you my vbulletin license and I can ask about the existing forum and arcade provided you set it up on another domain.

Not sure about the DB since I doubt they will allow anyone else access to user data.

Definitely interested in the Forum.  It was the best Coin Forum in CryptoLand...
I'll hit you up on Skype...

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Ok im asking for the fourth time - can anyone please explain how to swap bcts for shop x - it dont work via the exchange!!!

I have gotten your PM's and when I am on a machine with a wallet and I think about it I will see what I can do..  I announced that if you did not exchange via the exchanges there would be no manual exchanges so please pardon my lack of urgency.

well i missed the announced exchange, so whats the problem with swapping the coin now?

There was 1-2 week notice for each swap... He also sold... Sooo as stated before he transferred all existing SHOPX held withing out system to a new wallet for the new owner(s). Any SHOPX is his personal funds.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Whats up with the volume on Bittrex?

People must not believe the 1 million that is going to be invested.

Once there is solid proof this coin will skyrocket!!!

Yes, 1 million is big amount, people waiting for proof,when it will show,
they will jump into ShopX instantly and we will have huge trading volume afte that.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

well i missed the announced exchange, so whats the problem with swapping the coin now?

It didn't sound like there was a problem.  It seemed like he aknowledged your request and wanted to let you know it might take a little time to do manually.

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Whats up with the volume on Bittrex?

People must not believe the 1 million that is going to be invested.

Once there is solid proof this coin will skyrocket!!!
Activity: 784
Congrats on the buyout BCTS!  You put a ton of work into this building of this coin!  And your support has been top-notch!

As standing King of the Arcade, can I have I the Forum???  Or was that sold as an asset also...
  I need my games!  Perhaps I can trade for it...   I also have about 50 SHOPCoins that I've earned on the forum that must be gone?  

As an investor/holder of SHOPX, unsure what to do without BCTS.  Is there a timeframe for the new dev/investors?

They purchased the domain and content of the websites.. but I believe they will be building a standalone arcade that will allow you to play for free or use many digital currencies to play and to be awarded with.  I can sell you my vbulletin license and I can ask about the existing forum and arcade provided you set it up on another domain.

Not sure about the DB since I doubt they will allow anyone else access to user data.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

PM BCTS he will do manually, why did not you used exchange when swap was announced.
HzE
Activity: 161
Cant belive that shopx is still so low in value.. Not too much action at bittrex or polo, even though it will jump after POW ends.
Guess people like pump and dump coins too much to notice the good ones =D
legendary
Activity: 1148
We had a good meeting and they all like the idea of digital currency.   They are a little concerned over the volume we have but they did make me an offer to buy me out and they will take over the coin and its development.  I was not expecting to sell my coin in this meeting was hoping to just partner up with them.

I accepted their offer and they have guaranteed to invest over 1 million USD into this project.  I will be starting the transaction now from my ownership to theirs but it will not be official until our next meeting that will take place towards the end of next week.

As soon as it is official I will be able to share the name of this Corporation who is now the owner of SHOPX.
Wow  Shocked  Shocked They gonna invest 1 mil into SHOPX ?? That's some serious money man. If they get the right team for development and pr I don't see how SHOPX can fail  Smiley
Congrats BCTS, I hope you'll stick around even after the deal is completed. BTW I can't access the forum atm, I'm guessing you're handing everything over to them?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Nope I will be meeting with them again on Tuesday and hopefully will have more answers for you guys.

POW ENDS IN ~48 HOURS.

Cool thank you for the update, feeling good about all this
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Nope I will be meeting with them again on Tuesday and hopefully will have more answers for you guys.

POW ENDS IN ~48 HOURS.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO EXCHAGE BCTS TO SHOP X?
Dev, have a sens mining this coin, have a future?

POW ENDS IN ~48 HOURS.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO EXCHAGE BCTS TO SHOP X?

POW ENDS IN ~48 HOURS.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 528
SHould have put my buy order lower, couldn belive that somebody would dump price so low, since its damn hard to mine this and good coin in every way.

Those who sold will go insane when this takes off properly. Yeasterdays around 10k was just stretching.
Takes only 10btc to kick this up to 0.04 btc value.

seriously, i could have had 5x the coins

Cry

I just pushed it from -9% to +20% Wink
Pages:
Jump to: