Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 30. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
That sounds good, I doubled my coins today and have a very good feeling Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Good job bcts! Unfortunate that you will not be spear heading the project after the 29th...
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

I created this graphic based on the discussions I had today. (some dates may change before deal is finalized)

PROS
  • After this deal is signed and official they will purchase 100,000 SHOPX from Bittrex to not only boost the value of the coin but to ensure they have coins to reward users.
  • I asked about the Investment and basically they plan on buying the 100k coins and creating several positions in their company that will eat up $250,000 in salaries for the first year. 
  • There will be over 50K USD invested in the website/market at this first stage and $100K USD dedicated to Marketing and SEO.
  • Another 40K will be invested in the Exchange and Mobile Apps.
  • The rest of the funds will be earmarked prior to us closing this deal.  And I will make sure its public knowledge.

CONS
  • They cannot guarantee anything after Jan 1 2016.  Basically they will give this project 16 months to take off or they will pull the plug.
  • I will not be part of this project after closing.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them.  Also the few people who need coins exchanged I will be sending you a SHOP address at some point this week to get this complete. 

legendary
Meeting was said to be today so i hope we get all the info now.

I have the info and will be releasing it tonight if I can find the time to get on my PC this evening.
Um... weren't you at your computer to write this? I understand delaying to increase anticipation, but new coin are coming in pairs everyday. Don't string people along you said after 7pm and now you have the info, but won't say anything. Is the news really that bad?

I post more from my iPad and phone than I do my computer... Bcts get called in different directions at work constantly. Give him a break...he has a life besides SHOPX.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
I think hes just giving long time supporters a little more time to buy before it goes to 500,000 sat tomm
Activity: 209
Opal Dev

I have the info and will be releasing it tonight if I can find the time to get on my PC this evening.
Um... weren't you at your computer to write this? I understand delaying to increase anticipation, but new coin are coming in pairs everyday. Don't string people along you said after 7pm and now you have the info, but won't say anything. Is the news really that bad?
legendary

Wink Never question bcts! Hes always working hard on the project for the community.

Activity: 281
legendary
LOL @ DEV MISSING!

Sorry I was enjoying the weekend camping with my family.  I will be attending a meeting tomorrow and should get more clarity on some stuff.  I am sorry that I havnt been around much since making the announcement but trying to enjoy the last few days with my kids before school starts.

My goals for this meetings is to establish a timeline for this project and to find out more details on the investment they have promised to make towards this project.  I will also discuss what my role with be with this project.

Expect to hear back from me Tuesday after 7PM.
Hi BCTS, glad to hear you are able to get quality time with your loved ones. some people need to realize that news doesn't happen every day, and people do actually have family lives to live. i am also glad to hear that your investment into this coin has been covered, and a little extra. i really do believe that you deserve even more for all of your work. so this is just a quick thank you from me for all your efforts. and i will be holding my 7k+ SHOPX(looking to make it 10k Shocked) for the long haul. even Bitcoin took a few years to gain traction. i guess some people think every coin should make them hundreds if noy thousands of dollars worth of BTC every week Roll Eyes. so thanks once again for all your hard work and honesty. hope you can stay involved in some way. Smiley

+1000

Totally agree! Family comes before everything else. You go enjoy every moment you can with your loved ones, other stuff can wait. Man it's been so long since I've been camping, I love nature Cry Hope you had fun!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 176
I'm holding 500 SHOP that I purchased from Bittrex on July 10th. At that time I transferred them to my own wallet, intending to hold onto them as a long-term investment.
But now I see that I've missed the SHOPX bus. Is there any remaining way to convert my SHOP to SHOPX?
My TXID from the old blockchain is: adbb9964650d2f56b91c514573b65fdcd4a91df35dff488de381143c49c08b3b
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
LOL @ DEV MISSING!

Sorry I was enjoying the weekend camping with my family.  I will be attending a meeting tomorrow and should get more clarity on some stuff.  I am sorry that I havnt been around much since making the announcement but trying to enjoy the last few days with my kids before school starts.

My goals for this meetings is to establish a timeline for this project and to find out more details on the investment they have promised to make towards this project.  I will also discuss what my role with be with this project.

Hi BCTS, glad to hear you are able to get quality time with your loved ones. some people need to realize that news doesn't happen every day, and people do actually have family lives to live. i am also glad to hear that your investment into this coin has been covered, and a little extra. i really do believe that you deserve even more for all of your work. so this is just a quick thank you from me for all your efforts. and i will be holding my 7k+ SHOPX(looking to make it 10k Shocked) for the long haul. even Bitcoin took a few years to gain traction. i guess some people think every coin should make them hundreds if noy thousands of dollars worth of BTC every week Roll Eyes. so thanks once again for all your hard work and honesty. hope you can stay involved in some way. Smiley

+1
Activity: 203
LOL @ DEV MISSING!

legendary
LOL @ DEV MISSING!

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Let's not make aqusations yet. He's busy and I know him and his personal account which I WONT be giving out. I have reached out to him and I'm certain he will get back to me.
thanks crazywack for stepping early on. As always, a lot of dedication from your side. Altcoin people seem not to have patience at all, everything must be "for yesterday". BCTS has proven many times to be fair dev and if there is no news from him, means that he is working hard on things and will get back to us as soon as he has something new to say.
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Any update would do for me, even if its just to say Hi lol Roll Eyes
HzE
Activity: 161
Let's not make aqusations yet. He's busy and I know him and his personal account which I WONT be giving out. I have reached out to him and I'm certain he will get back to me.

Good to hear!

I understand that he must be really busy right now with the deal.
Guess ive gotten a bit too impatient these days =D
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: