Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【SHOPX】★ 365K TOTAL Coins ★ Bittrex/Poloniex ★ PEW! PEW! PEW! - page 34. (Read 57091 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
nice rally going on at trex, still some cheap coins over on Polo
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Does this include bcts.com

It does.

I will catch you in IRC to give you the run down on everything. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Does this include bcts.com
We had a good meeting and they all like the idea of digital currency.   They are a little concerned over the volume we have but they did make me an offer to buy me out and they will take over the coin and its development.  I was not expecting to sell my coin in this meeting was hoping to just partner up with them.

I accepted their offer and they have guaranteed to invest over 1 million USD into this project.  I will be starting the transaction now from my ownership to theirs but it will not be official until our next meeting that will take place towards the end of next week.

As soon as it is official I will be able to share the name of this Corporation who is now the owner of SHOPX.

Guaranted an investment of 1M USD??? What do they receive for guaranting this much? I mean why can't they only make their own coin and invest 1M them selves? What do you offer them for such a big guarantee?

Im not getting a that much for the coin.. Im getting my Initial Investment in the project plus a little more.    They have vowed to invest that much in the development of the coin and name.

I am not sure where they are putting this much money at... I know we had a conversation about hiring a team of developers to handle coin development and web development including mobile platforms. Once I know more I will be releasing that information.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
We had a good meeting and they all like the idea of digital currency.   They are a little concerned over the volume we have but they did make me an offer to buy me out and they will take over the coin and its development.  I was not expecting to sell my coin in this meeting was hoping to just partner up with them.

I accepted their offer and they have guaranteed to invest over 1 million USD into this project.  I will be starting the transaction now from my ownership to theirs but it will not be official until our next meeting that will take place towards the end of next week.

As soon as it is official I will be able to share the name of this Corporation who is now the owner of SHOPX.

Guaranted an investment of 1M USD??? What do they receive for guaranting this much? I mean why can't they only make their own coin and invest 1M them selves? What do you offer them for such a big guarantee?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Great news for ShopX community and ShopX holder.
What will be the role of your after selling coin. please elaborate more.

we are working out those details and it will be outlined in the press release.

Ok, will wait for press release, but I am hoping you will not just move from this coin.
I really like how yor hard worked for this coin, sometime price of coin don't show how hard work did developer.

we are working out those details and it will be outlined in the press release.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

erm... still having trouble exchanging bcts ((( i tried sending them to bittrex and polonies shop-x but the wallet wont e=let me send as it wont recognise the adress.... what am i oding wrong ?

anyone? how to send the coins to shop x ? it wont seem to work for me

SHOP to SHOPX conversion is closed.. you had several days to send your SHOP to bittrex.

How many coins do you own?

And how about chance of win 0.5 BTC and shopcoins on poloniex.com.I didn't see any announcement about winner...

Busoni announced the winner of this contest on Poloniex on August 1st.  It was in the news section for several days until newer news bumped it off.  You can contact them for the winners nick.

I am currently waiting for this meeting to start we are a little behind schedule.   Will let you know updates soon.

can you help me with exchanging the coins to shopx please?

SHOPX exchange period is closed.   We will discuss this more when I get back from ATL
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
erm... still having trouble exchanging bcts ((( i tried sending them to bittrex and polonies shop-x but the wallet wont e=let me send as it wont recognise the adress.... what am i oding wrong ?

SHOP to SHOPX conversion is closed.. you had several days to send your SHOP to bittrex.

And how about chance of win 0.5 BTC and shopcoins on poloniex.com.I didn't see any announcement about winner...

Busoni announced the winner of this contest on Poloniex on August 1st.  It was in the news section for several days until newer news bumped it off.  You can contact them for the winners nick.

I am currently waiting for this meeting to start we are a little behind schedule.   Will let you know updates soon.

can you help me with exchanging the coins to shopx please?

Activity: 448
electroneum.com

I don't get what the issue is. I bought everything 5000 sat and lower at one point on C-CEX, thinking when this hit Bittrex things would improve. This coin seems to have a lot going for it, and has such a small amount of coins, I'm really confused about why no one is rushing in to buy this coin at these prices. I has a lot more to offer than your regular run of the mill coin.

Well, I still have the same number of coins that I started with so I haven't lost anything other than what they are worth at the moment.

Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
It was posted on polo about who won
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

SHOPX is way underpriced..

People are dumping for 1200 sats and this coin is worth 120,000 sats easily.   

why dont you buy then???  Tongue lost a lot on this one!

I have purchased over 5btc of SHOP I am well invested in this project.  On top of that I have gave away almost 6 btc in promotions just so you know.

but keep investing in coins where the DEV goes missing after a few days.. we will be hard at work here.
legendary
Activity: 1596

why dont you buy then???  Tongue lost a lot on this one!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

Pages:
Jump to: