Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 55. (Read 157733 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
May 05, 2014, 01:46:12 AM
I'm shocked at how many people are sending this person btc without escrow.
Trust or not, we shouldn't be encouraging this kind of situation on the forums.
As well, the fact that the deposit address is not posted makes me uneasy.
To the person who said "can you prove that investments HAVEN'T been made" it is not up to us to prove the negative.
God, I can't believe I had to say that.
This person wants everyones money, but isn't willing to provide any proof or security to those who invest?

You've got $45,000 of peoples money here.
You should respect them enough to provide security for their investments.

I hope for everyones sake this is legit.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2014, 01:39:30 AM
for theses things he has the other 40%. No need to spend his 20%.

Sent 1 btc. Now I agree with you. NxtChg.com we demand closing IPO!  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
May 05, 2014, 01:25:59 AM
for theses things he has the other 40%. No need to spend his 20%.
legendary
May 05, 2014, 01:19:17 AM
Another leader - 3.201 BTC!

Good moment to close the IPO.

Why? What's so good about it?

You have to decide between more money for you and dont disgruntle stakeholder because of inflation of their invest. If this is not a scam you dont need the extra money because of your big Dev stake. If it is, you should hold the IPO open of course as long as possible....

See no point. Nobody promised to close IPO at some certain point. First investor had 100% coins. Now he must be really pissed because he doesn't have 100% coins anymore  Huh

Also don't forget about distribution. 100-150 people is the lowest level. Otherwise there will be lots of trolls stating "unfair" distribution.

Anyhow I'm waiting for some money and hope that IPO will last for at least a couple of weeks more. I know NxtChg.com and trust him and I like the idea of his coin so for me it's a must to invest in SIM.

distribution is not an argument for ipo anymore. all about the distribution of the other 60% now
Actually, it is. How to distribute the other 60% is the biggest problem.
Also, I'm a bit confused that now that the dev has owned the 20% coins, what's the meaning of IPO?

My guess is that 20% developers reserve doesn't mean that one dev will hold 200M coins. It means that if neccesary NxtChg.com will be able to hire one or two people to work full time on SIM. Nxt has core team and most people are not initial stakeholders. Those are devs who were found to work on Nxt and they received some Nxt for it.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2014, 01:11:49 AM

You have to decide between more money for you and dont disgruntle stakeholder because of inflation of their invest. If this is not a scam you dont need the extra money because of your big Dev stake. If it is, you should hold the IPO open of course as long as possible....

See no point. Nobody promised to close IPO at some certain point. First investor had 100% coins. Now he must be really pissed because he doesn't have 100% coins anymore  Huh

Also don't forget about distribution. 100-150 people is the lowest level. Otherwise there will be lots of trolls stating "unfair" distribution.

Anyhow I'm waiting for some money and hope that IPO will last for at least a couple of weeks more. I know NxtChg.com and trust him and I like the idea of his coin so for me it's a must to invest in SIM.

distribution is not an argument for ipo anymore. all about the distribution of the other 60% now
Actually, it is. How to distribute the other 60% is the biggest problem.
Also, I'm a bit confused that now that the dev has owned the 20% coins, what's the meaning of IPO?

May 05, 2014, 01:02:16 AM

legendary
May 05, 2014, 12:58:08 AM

May 05, 2014, 12:56:15 AM

Weres your proof that bitcoins have actually been invested? Guys he's trying to make it look like more people have invested then actually have. This topic is self moderated so he's deleting all criticism, I expect this post will also be deleted. But if at least one person sees this and sees the truth it's a win.

At least the 3.201 is a real invest. Dont know anything about the other ones...
May 05, 2014, 12:48:39 AM

P.S. 160 initial stakeholder is enough splitting for the 40% in ipo. Its all about how you split the other 60% now. So more initial stakeholder is not an argument.
legendary
May 05, 2014, 12:40:02 AM

Weres your proof that bitcoins have actually been invested? Guys he's trying to make it look like more people have invested then actually have. This topic is self moderated so he's deleting all criticism, I expect this post will also be deleted. But if at least one person sees this and sees the truth it's a win.

Weres your proof that bitcoins haven't actually been invested?

If he deletes your post I'd say thanks, coz I spend a lot of time everyday on the forum and I'm sick of people like you which post fud in every thread.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2014, 08:01:24 PM

make the address public...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Crypto Knight
May 04, 2014, 07:48:30 PM

Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.
May 04, 2014, 04:08:10 PM
Of course! But if you want to go mainstream, you have to go first after the OS that has the biggest market share.

If I remember correctly, Satoshi's first client was Windows-only too.

Also, unfortunately I am a Windows-only programmer. Or "fortunately", if you are a Linux programmer, because this means BOUNTIES!!! Smiley

I'm mostly on GNU/Linux but have done a tiny amount of cross development for Windows using MinGW ( http://www.mingw.org/ ), if you need any help in that regard.

I code in plain vanilla C... I don't do C++, however.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
May 04, 2014, 02:03:56 PM
Simcoin Developer
May 04, 2014, 10:12:10 AM
Even with Nxt everytime I send coins it like in that certain moment the network needs 10 minutes instead of 1 to generate next block and confirm my transaction.

Exactly! NXT's 1-minute block is an elusive creature, especially when you need it the most.

I know what NXT defenders will say: "As soon as we have Transparent Forging/Instant Transactions/Charlie Sheen's Blood, everything will be perfect." Well, we'll see.

One thing I know is if you are waiting in line in front of an ATM or a cashier, one minute can seem like an eternity. I want it to be as fast as credit cards.
legendary
May 04, 2014, 09:48:06 AM
So just doesn't work in IE then. It's x64 btw.

It's not supposed to work in browsers other than the embedded one Smiley

It uses the API provided by simcoin.exe.

Ok, got it ) So yeah, it works then.

By the way, I think it's a great idea for a coin. Right now I'm waiting for about 25+ minutes for a btc tx to be confirmed. I'm super tired and want to go to sleep but I need to receive and send some coins first and it's driving me mad. Even with Nxt everytime I send coins it like in that certain moment the network needs 10 minutes instead of 1 to generate next block and confirm my transaction.
Simcoin Developer
May 04, 2014, 09:43:03 AM
Total investors: 157 with 100.313 BTC

No, it's not closed yet.
Simcoin Developer
May 04, 2014, 09:03:42 AM
I see you do all the development on windows
but will this be limited only for windows I mean do you have future plans to
port the software on other platforms like linux as well?

Of course! But if you want to go mainstream, you have to go first after the OS that has the biggest market share.

If I remember correctly, Satoshi's first client was Windows-only too.

Also, unfortunately I am a Windows-only programmer. Or "fortunately", if you are a Linux programmer, because this means BOUNTIES!!! Smiley
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
May 04, 2014, 08:58:46 AM

Hello.

I see you do all the development on windows
but will this be limited only for windows I mean do you have future plans to
port the software on other platforms like linux as well?

Simcoin Developer
May 04, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: