Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 3. (Read 16002 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

Ahh, the madness ended...my wallet is cooling down and producing regular tiny amounts of SimpleCash. Oh well, I will not be complaining one tiny bit....it's all for the best. Thanks to devs for this run. It was major fun indeed!  Grin   Now for some distribution of the Simple Cash.

How much did you stake while it was in crazy mode?

I miscalculated the growth potential. It went berzerk. It's like a hockey stick graph.

Activity: 462

Ahh, the madness ended...my wallet is cooling down and producing regular tiny amounts of SimpleCash. Oh well, I will not be complaining one tiny bit....it's all for the best. Thanks to devs for this run. It was major fun indeed!  Grin   Now for some distribution of the Simple Cash.

How much did you stake while it was in crazy mode?
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
If I was in ur shoes I would close the production immediately and go hang out in goblin town where I would find elderly followers of bob marley and tons of druggiests who would love to rob u of all ur monies that u collected during the past year.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I understand that it is a fraud !!!! POS production are not logged in! Tell me why?

http://prntscr.com/doj2ty

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
@ saracenis Sir how about in yobit, considering dev here does not make update these days, are we still unto that listing or hold for the meantime?
Activity: 570
hello guys,

so the roadmap isnt complete yet..we will post it til the weekend for sure
POS is working really nice..without any issues Smiley
dont stop staking guys!

The First we can make public is we will complete redesign the wallet.
Meanwhile we will work on the 1vs1 betting area.This could take a littlebit longer.

But everything will be posted with timeline in the roadmap!We have many ideas..but step by step!

stay tuned!happy staking guys

2 weeks passed, since you promise a roadmap.
Did you forget this project?

The distribution is over and there are 136 million coins in circulation.
What kind of nonsense ??
Activity: 770

You it's true xD I touched my wallet and it burn me xP It was still cooling down as you say. Now we hodl and enjoy our early investment ^^
Also we buy if we can see silly people selling at low prices. We play the waiting game for now. I am liking the coin though. Maybe later on Dev will have some bounties and promos. Go Simplecash go !

AFTER 12/16/2016 why I nebyli credited coins HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? Divorce Huh??

Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]

Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
I think too early for take over, hi-pos not over, lets give devs chance to deliver what they have stated here.

This over miscalculated POS might result to over 100 million, but despite of that mistake community here accept and move on. That includes me, I enjoy stake rewards and even I am just staking a very little percentage of SIMP out of total now, I am still holding on and expecting an update from devs regarding a roadmap. Having done a back read, seems that they are serious to deliver something out of this pos concept. Two options I see for them why being quiet, brainstorming now on how to implement usage waiting this high pos end or waiting for more interest on people and help do what's supposed to be done on certain altcoin project like this.

No fud here devs, just few thoughts, but of course you should at least show off here and update. I see some still placing at 2 sats, that indicates accumulation, skipping staking time and effort yet grabbed at same price compare to who have bought little at 20x price then stake. SIMP is still fresh, current price is just an outcome of coins that does not have great usage. It's time to put a value.

As you replied before, anything we could help, just PM you. Now, I was thinking of what to do to support as few here has done already their part. Goodluck and hope you update here.

regards,MB
16% of current supply is in sell orders in coinexchange
maybe it's the dev and we should follow him or hope for takeover
Activity: 812
how much time until high stake ends?
1504 blocks
or
1 day +-2 hours

I hope that we will see the dev here soon
I wouldnt put much hope on that, but i am pesimist
1504 blocks
or
1 day +-2 hours

I hope that we will see the dev here soon
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
guys i have a question. i have 100 coins but they dont stake. i wait now 3 days....whats wrong? wallet is sync.
move your cursor over the stake icon and see what is expected time to stake
40 days...is that right?
Yes, it can be as net wight is a lot, get some 10.000 at least
Pages:
Jump to: