Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 4. (Read 16022 times)

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
guys i have a question. i have 100 coins but they dont stake. i wait now 3 days....whats wrong? wallet is sync.
move your cursor over the stake icon and see what is expected time to stake
40 days...is that right?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
guys i have a question. i have 100 coins but they dont stake. i wait now 3 days....whats wrong? wallet is sync.
move your cursor over the stake icon and see what is expected time to stake
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

Good afternoon! Please tell me why I was not charged a coin?
Last transaction was 12/16/2016!
Weight is growing! network is growing!
What is the problem?

can you be more specific please ? you cant sync ? you transfer to your wallet but not get coins or you mining POS and not get coin ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Good afternoon! Please tell me why I was not charged a coin?
Last transaction was 12/16/2016!
Weight is growing! network is growing!
What is the problem?
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys calm down. It is not doing so well but it is ok we are in the middle of high stake so there is a lot of coins available. After this the pos will slow down and as more people join in then the inflation will decrease and those of us that enjoyed the hi-pos will enjoy a decent staking even at low percent and will be able to sell of the profits slowly.
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
man 162% per day?? wow. So 800+ times after 14 days... now it will be a balance when to dump, too early won't get enough, too late the price washed out, lol. Late buyers will get a bag of useless coins Grin

Exactly  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
man 162% per day?? wow. So 800+ times after 14 days... now it will be a balance when to dump, too early won't get enough, too late the price washed out, lol. Late buyers will get a bag of useless coins Grin
Activity: 570
hello guys,

so the roadmap isnt complete yet..we will post it til the weekend for sure
POS is working really nice..without any issues Smiley
dont stop staking guys!

The First we can make public is we will complete redesign the wallet.
Meanwhile we will work on the 1vs1 betting area.This could take a littlebit longer.

But everything will be posted with timeline in the roadmap!We have many ideas..but step by step!

stay tuned!happy staking guys

Can you also put this timeline in the website?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
its not dead at all.how many coin devs has left the project in your opinion and were online 2days later with some news.
you guys cannot wait.coin devs are also people with life!family and friends!
Wait or leave.but dont flame the thread if you left the project and its still running.
i dont care if people dumping cuz there are some with high amount.
no risk no fun. buy up all and if dev is still there you got a big amount.if he left you can takeover this project and you own almost everything of this coin.
how many coins are there going to be after POS?
i'm thinking 100 mil total
It dosent really matter anymore. Moving on.
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
how many coins are there going to be after POS?
i'm thinking 100 mil total
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
my magic is growing strong[er]

@EbenTheva  Yes, stake-mining! I bought a tiny amount  at the start (even before POW ended) and some time after price went down (after high-POS kicked in) some more, and just let my wallet do the rest. Easy as pie.
Activity: 370

Exponential growth is fascinating isn't it? Compound interest at a constant interest rate provides exponential growth of the Simple Cash for 14 days!!   Grin 

So this is the reason my wallet is going bezerk then eh? LOL  Cheesy
[/quote]

Are you mining this coin?
Activity: 392
my magic is growing strong[er]
Dev dont seriously work on this project, you should leave this junk coin

what are you talking about.You guy know nothing.Dont say something that is wrong...For sure we are working on it but

WE ALL GOT JOBS IN REALLIFE.not like you tgl277.Every free minute we are spending in this project!

btw to be honest we made a mistake on the calculation...There are now over 800k in circ.that was not expected..max supply should raise more than the announced 1.3 million

im sorry for that..But i think its not the problem..better more than less

Exponential growth is fascinating isn't it? Compound interest at a constant interest rate provides exponential growth of the Simple Cash for 14 days!!   Grin 

So this is the reason my wallet is going bezerk then eh? LOL  Cheesy
Activity: 137
Dev dont seriously work on this project, you should leave this junk coin

what are you talking about.You guy know nothing.Dont say something that is wrong...For sure we are working on it but

WE ALL GOT JOBS IN REALLIFE.not like you tgl277.Every free minute we are spending in this project!

btw to be honest we made a mistake on the calculation...There are now over 800k in circ.that was not expected..max supply should raise more than the announced 1.3 million

im sorry for that..But i think its not the problem..better more than less

Sorry dev, I've spent a lot of money to buy this coins
Initially I support this coin and there are thought to create a website for this coin
But this coins are now worthless & I hope burning need to do some of this coin supply, to increase the price back
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
I guess the guy who's generously dumping already knew that this was miscalculated from the start. Hope this would not reach 10M or else he's surely just letting us know of possible implication of what real price has to be. Yet dipping it down to 100 is not reasonable unless he don't want to hold this coin anymore.  Undecided
But here's dev, alive and updating, also Yobit is coming, so goodluck and let see what happen after high pos.
Pages:
Jump to: