Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 171. (Read 466799 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 150
solcrypto.com
Hi all,

Please find attached the white paper, we are in the final stages of review.
If someone sees a red-flag, please let me know asap.

Title: "A Renewable Energy Powered Trustless Value Transfer Network
A Solar Powered SolarCoin Generator Node and a Process to Generate SolarCoin from the Sun Automatically."

https://www.solcrypto.com/en/node/31

Thanks,
lfloorwalker

reading now and will leave feedback.. thanks luke!!   Smiley
Thanks Matt, we are writing the code parts now.
I am talking to the back end database as well. We need to link back end database with the API.
Cheers,
lfloorwalker
solcrypto.com
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
legendary
I wonder if Whoever is pushing the price down actually thinks people are going to sell at these ridiculous prices. As far as I can tell, Someone is buying and selling their own coins on bittrex. This is the same person who is pushing the price down.
The question is:
 is he trying to short because that's a dangerous game to play when you're the only one actually selling.  Wink

The price didn't go down, it is the same and consider that Storj Coin has functionality and is now at a penny so SolarCoin is considered very expensive right now. So we can all just be thankful someone is manipulating the market and keeping everyone from dumping out down to the low buys. Large holders could still just sell and buy the silly 50 orders and reboost the coin back up so really no need to worry at all.

I put a few real low buys since I know that no one will be able to wait 40 years till the price goes up. They will sell eventually if no one buys. There is no use for the coin either so liquidity doesn't even come into play at all.
Activity: 406
I wonder if Whoever is pushing the price down actually thinks people are going to sell at these ridiculous prices. As far as I can tell, Someone is buying and selling their own coins on bittrex. This is the same person who is pushing the price down.
The question is:
 is he trying to short because that's a dangerous game to play when you're the only one actually selling.  Wink

Actually, that was me selling. I've watched and participated for almost two years and in all that time someone has been purposefully capping the price at a penny. We've all witnessed it, it's not even news anymore.  Cheesy

At first I assumed it was just some nutjob crackpot in his 40's who had severe control issues symbolic of mental illness of some sort, schizophrenia maybe with a healthy heaping of paranoia mixed with some sprinkles of OCD. But for the life of me, I can't imagine even a person like that having the staying power like this guy has. It just isn't logical to assume that after all this time, one person would be crazy enough to obsessively control the price of an obscure coin in an obscure corner of the digital universe that has no more than a couple dozen people even paying attention. The odds of that hypothesis being true are so small that there has to be some other variable in the equation that has been carefully omitted from this whole story.

For what rational purpose then would someone try to control the price of this coin since its inception? Who benefits from that? Someone who has completed deluded themselves into thinking this coin would save the world? Or someone who wanted to take advantage of people who would be deluded into thinking this coin will save the world? Or perhaps both?

I still don't know the answers to these questions but I do have a lot of data gathered and a fairly informed opinion given the time horizon I've been part of this little experiment. One conclusion I have made for myself is this: I choose to no longer be a part of this experiment. I sincerely hope it works out for those choosing to continue their involvement. And for the individual(s) working day and night to control the price of this coin, may you be blessed with a reward equal to your efforts that will inspire the courage within you to begin allowing some things in your life to occur naturally. And know that such an obsessive focus on control is not rational, it is quite the opposite, it is an emotional decision rooted in fear that you have cleverly convinced yourself is the right thing to do, for whatever reason.

And with that, I bid you all adieu! Cheesy I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in this quiet little corner of the Universe and I have gained much insight into the nature of man and how that is ultimately what defines the nature of value. I have also come to understand my own nature during this time and this particular experiment no longer matches my definition of value, therefore I am moving on.

Again, best wishes to all of you in the fight for freedom. Our goals are still the same, I'm simply choosing a different path to get there. Kiss
Activity: 445
The question is:
legendary
I have noticed when I exit the wallet the process fails to close and I have to close it.  Win 10 x64

Win 10 problem most likely, the NSA has to check your wallet before you close it. lol
Im in the UK so they subcontract that to GCHQ 😁
If the devs could check it out as it would be very confusing for newbies, if you try to relauch you then get errors cos it cant get a lock.

Oh, I did ask about a similar error I had in Win7. I will now re-post the message here.
EDIT: Here is the forum message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12588895

Here is the link to the error snapshot - is the one you are getting similar?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgq6gma757g0ixh/SolarCoin-2.0b12-2.PNG?dl=0

I had zero errors on my wallet in windows 7. I wonder if it is an update causing it. I did a fresh install of Win7 too. Have you ever ran MemTest on your computer? Have you ran Chkdsk /f to verify hard drive integrity? Might be worth checking the system out first. Also sometimes you can have firewall and anti-virus interfering with the program. Just a short list to check on first to diagnose.
Activity: 377
Merit: 251
Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.
I have noticed when I exit the wallet the process fails to close and I have to close it.  Win 10 x64

Win 10 problem most likely, the NSA has to check your wallet before you close it. lol
If the devs could check it out as it would be very confusing for newbies, if you try to relauch you then get errors cos it cant get a lock.

Oh, I did ask about a similar error I had in Win7. I will now re-post the message here.
EDIT: Here is the forum message:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12588895

Here is the link to the error snapshot - is the one you are getting similar?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgq6gma757g0ixh/SolarCoin-2.0b12-2.PNG?dl=0
Activity: 185
I have noticed when I exit the wallet the process fails to close and I have to close it.  Win 10 x64

legendary
I have noticed when I exit the wallet the process fails to close and I have to close it.  Win 10 x64

Activity: 185
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi all,

A Solar Powered SolarCoin Generator Node and a Process to Generate SolarCoin from the Sun Automatically."

Thanks,
lfloorwalker

reading now and will leave feedback.. thanks luke!!   Smiley
solcrypto.com
Hi all,

Thanks,
lfloorwalker
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 365
Making things better with better things.
OK, here is a 1st and admittedly bad attempt V0.1 at a video to explain solarcoin. 

https://www.powtoon.com/online-presentation/d1RtNtx0hVS/solarcoin/#/

anybody else want to take a shot ?   my V.02 will get better.

Nick

Just had a look. Nice video. It provides all the relevant info and is fun. I will share it around.

here is the youtube link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR9R6R3iaiI

and the embed code:
Activity: 154
OK, here is a 1st and admittedly bad attempt V0.1 at a video to explain solarcoin. 

https://www.powtoon.com/online-presentation/d1RtNtx0hVS/solarcoin/#/

anybody else want to take a shot ?   my V.02 will get better.

Nick

Just had a look. Nice video. It provides all the relevant info and is fun. I will share it around.
Jump to: