Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh) - page 36. (Read 466803 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Cryptocurrency SolarCoin $SLR Rose 59% Over the Past Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1XziUr9jQ

Awesome! I think a big solar manufacturer saw my post about selling their glut of older Panels. It is the only way to drive the market. They are accumulating right now.

The solar manufacturer could actually figure out what their costs were in the old products. Then take that as cash and the rest as Solarcoin. They will get rid of their old panels and kickstart the solarcoin distribution. Instead of scrapping the old panels they put them on the grid. Scrapping takes energy time and money, and the panels were made to make energy and save money.

Finally SolarCoin holders will may not have to wait 40 years.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Cryptocurrency SolarCoin $SLR Rose 59% Over the Past Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD1XziUr9jQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
very satisfied with the growing news and especially the very important volumes. We are still waiting for news of ongoing partnerships with manufacturers and solar panels. When these are effective, we will have to expect a very strong and lasting rise. Good luck to the team, we believe in you  Cool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Nice walk through, did you make it? I guess once the reviewer starts to review several other coins the scoring will become more realistic/balanced and he may revisit SLR to adjust this initial scoring.

I like the interest that SLR is getting now. Let's hope for some good news.

Just found it on youtube but i did not make it.  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Nice walk through, did you make it? I guess once the reviewer starts to review several other coins the scoring will become more realistic/balanced and he may revisit SLR to adjust this initial scoring.

I like the interest that SLR is getting now. Let's hope for some good news.
Activity: 18
Hi forum!  I am new here but have been lurking for some time.

I own some SLR and woke up this morning finally seeing it in the green after many days.

Is this a pump and dump and should I sell this, or prospects for better longer term holding?

What do you guys advise?

Cheers!
Activity: 32
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

Sunshiney's thinking is very interesting. When one sees other altcoin as deeponion that thanks to an advanced social marketing has managed to generate more than 3000 members, it becomes vital that Solarcoin develops this aspect. Today there are over 1000 Cryptocurrencies and without effective marketing, SLR has no chance to progress.

I do not agree with that, I think on the contrary that it is the individuals who are the future of SLR. Large farms do not need SLR to develop themselves. And there is only watching the development of bitcoin to realize the power of the mass.

Did you just post and then disagree with yourself or am I seeing things?

Anyway, thanks for the payout the morning. I caught the top just in time for my Sister's investment from three years ago. Decided to come here and read up on what peeps are saying. Nothing new, just as I suspected.

Best wishes everyone, sorry I wasn't convinced to stay on the train but I feel good about the decision to vacate when I did. Blessings. Smiley <3
Great more SLR for me. numnums Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

Sunshiney's thinking is very interesting. When one sees other altcoin as deeponion that thanks to an advanced social marketing has managed to generate more than 3000 members, it becomes vital that Solarcoin develops this aspect. Today there are over 1000 Cryptocurrencies and without effective marketing, SLR has no chance to progress.

I do not agree with that, I think on the contrary that it is the individuals who are the future of SLR. Large farms do not need SLR to develop themselves. And there is only watching the development of bitcoin to realize the power of the mass.

Did you just post and then disagree with yourself or am I seeing things?

Anyway, thanks for the payout the morning. I caught the top just in time for my Sister's investment from three years ago. Decided to come here and read up on what peeps are saying. Nothing new, just as I suspected.

Best wishes everyone, sorry I wasn't convinced to stay on the train but I feel good about the decision to vacate when I did. Blessings. Smiley <3
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Vericoin Is on Lisbon Tec summit presenting Dual Chain
Activity: 95
The journalist incorrectly interpreted the association. The title should have read  “SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global". SolarChange and Solcrypto are affiliates of The SolarCoin Foundation.
"
Built by the team behind the first ever renewable energy currency SolarCoin, the platform will enable decentralized peer-to-peer trading, provide analytics and predictive insights on the energy lifecycle, and incentivize the production and consumption of energy from renewable sources, Greeneum said in a statement."

https://marketexclusive.com/greeneum-blockchain-energy-trading-platform/2017/10/
If you don't correct the initial mistake, how can you stop spreading greeneum is solarcoin ?? They use your notoriety , your work ... i can't help myself thinking it's not a mistake , this info will be copied & pasted everywhere. Again, it's a problem of communication !! Solcrypto did it , but not solarcoin.
If i were you , i 'd ask the both magazines to correct and change the wording , the soonest it's done, the lower the risk to spread the info greeneum blockchain is the same people, or even more, the same blockchain ...
thanks
Activity: 28
The journalist incorrectly interpreted the association. The title should have read  “SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global". SolarChange and Solcrypto are affiliates of The SolarCoin Foundation.
Activity: 89
hi , i think  these would need more clarification, i don't understand a word ... If solarcoin is not affiliate , with  no link between solarcoin and greeneum, i don't undestand such a title "SolarCoin Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global" .
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solarcoin-founders-introduce-new-blockchain-based-network-for-global-decentralized-energy-trading-300539684.html
I 'd like to understand why solarcoin wish the success of a competitive blockchain, and why founders collaborate with them.
If this article is false, this needs to be corrected ..this is my point of view, i am not in the secret ..but to be honest, this looks like there is something in the wind, i don't like this lack of communication , and don't think it is good for solarcoin .
That has to be said. Thanks for your attention . Regards, Fred

i`ve got the same question too. it's really not clear!
Activity: 32
How i can get this coin? Only buying it from exchanges? Or i can get if i will install a solar energy system and generate 1MWh?

u have both variants
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
How i can get this coin? Only buying it from exchanges? Or i can get if i will install a solar energy system and generate 1MWh?
Pages:
Jump to: