Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 12. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Of course, not all altcoins will grow in value. Only those who have a good technical component or who have good marketing. I think that if this project releases its platform, we will see a very strong growth in this GFR coin at the end of 2019.
I also believe that the main increase in the price of the GFR coin will be closer to the end of 2019.
All bloggers talked about this, that this year there will be price increases on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 179
Of course, not all altcoins will grow in value. Only those who have a good technical component or who have good marketing. I think that if this project releases its platform, we will see a very strong growth in this GFR coin at the end of 2019.
Technical perspective is very important. if investors do not see the development of the project, launch of the platform, or at least the presentation of the beta version, then it can hit very hard at a price per coin. I hope that this will not happen.
If a product such as people is not at all interesting, who will buy the project token in the future?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Most of the people just follow the course, so far there is no point in investing at the moment, many people are talking about further growth
I think that now is a very good time to invest in altcoins. Prices have fallen very much. And in the future, many altcoins will grow very well in value.
Activity: 76

Secrets must remain, as the competition in the gaming industry is extremely high, it would be a shame if competitors steal your idea.

I fully agree with you, do not forget that competitors can not only steal your idea, but also to implement it before you.
Activity: 140

Full transparency is a good strategy, but maybe the creators of the project do not want to reveal their main trump cards yet?

Secrets must remain, as the competition in the gaming industry is extremely high, it would be a shame if competitors steal your idea.
Activity: 62

I would like to see more development and more marketing. New investors should learn about the GoldenFever project and then this will create conditions for the growth of the value of this altcoin.

Full transparency is a good strategy, but maybe the creators of the project do not want to reveal their main trump cards yet?
Activity: 51
I would not even really be surprised if I wake up and tomorrow there will be such a course on the market Grin
it cannot happen overnight or in one day. when a crypto pump happens, it lasts quite a bit of time. about 2 weeks. that is, from the beginning of the rise in the value of crypto assets to the peak of the price, 10-14 days will pass.
Activity: 65
This is really interesting, I like to personally observe the growth of the market, you can even make good money
The crypto market gives users a chance to change their lives. And I want to tell you that many people do it. cryptocurrencies allow you to earn good money.
Activity: 80
So those people who bought the Altcoins, then they are just lucky and they will get a very profitable profit
I would not say that this is luck. People chose coins (altcoins) and invested in them. People took the risk and people earned.
Activity: 60
Most of the people just follow the course, so far there is no point in investing at the moment, many people are talking about further growth
Invest or not, it is an individual decision of each investor and in no case can not influence it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
We will wait for Bitcoin to cost about 12,000 in the summer, which is quite realistic
When Bitcoin costs $ 12,000, altcoin prices should soar tenfold. I think that the GoldenFever coin will cost at least 5-6 times more than today.

This coming bull run not all coins will enjoy higher price, people are wiser now and not everyone will start jumping in one different altcoin project.

The current price of GFR might increase in USD value but it will be harder to increase its satoshi value.
Activity: 224

I would not say that today the market is falling, BTC is growing in price, and with it the whole market.

Now the crypto market is showing steady growth. I think the crypto pump will start soon. Bitcoin today cost $ 5,500, I think that by the end of the week, we may see a price of $ 6,000.
We will wait for Bitcoin to cost about 12,000 in the summer, which is quite realistic
I’m most interested in whether this year’s bitcoin will be priced as in 2017 or even higher, I’ll watch for now Cool
Activity: 179

I would not say that today the market is falling, BTC is growing in price, and with it the whole market.

Now the crypto market is showing steady growth. I think the crypto pump will start soon. Bitcoin today cost $ 5,500, I think that by the end of the week, we may see a price of $ 6,000.
I’m most interested in whether this year’s bitcoin will be priced as in 2017 or even higher, I’ll watch for now Cool
Activity: 182
Yes, that's right, partners need to make something special and profitable for them.
Of course, developers need to constantly move forward. This will be seen by community members, partners and investors. This will have a very positive impact on the image of the project!
The faster the project develops, the more it gradually attracts the attention of new users and investors.
Activity: 56

This is really interesting, I like to personally observe the growth of the market, you can even make good money
I would not even really be surprised if I wake up and tomorrow there will be such a course on the market Grin
Activity: 48

Activity: 74
When Bitcoin costs $ 12,000, altcoin prices should soar tenfold. I think that the GoldenFever coin will cost at least 5-6 times more than today.
So those people who bought the Altcoins, then they are just lucky and they will get a very profitable profit
Activity: 210

Over the past few weeks, most investors are in the black, I wonder how much longer the growth will continue?
Growth can be for a long time, it is just smooth, and it may happen that tomorrow everything will grow 5 times higher
Activity: 64

Activity: 34

Pages:
Jump to: