Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 13. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
To do this, there are investors, because it is to collect money to sell token
In a falling market is extremely difficult to attract investment, so many promising projects are dying at the stage of development!
I would not say that today the market is falling, BTC is growing in price, and with it the whole market.

logical, the market is gradually rising and this is a good sign for investors and start-up projects
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

I would not say that today the market is falling, BTC is growing in price, and with it the whole market.

Over the past few weeks, most investors are in the black, I wonder how much longer the growth will continue?
Activity: 62
In a falling market is extremely difficult to attract investment, so many promising projects are dying at the stage of development!
Activity: 51
Partners can also help promote the project through their channels and customers, it is even very profitable
And there is information who is the partner of this GoldenFever project? Because I have not found such data. And this is very important and interesting.
Activity: 65
What technologies will be used to provide complete security and stability in the work of the platform?
Good question. If this is a platform for gambling, then the security issue is very relevant here. Since people will bet.
Activity: 80
Yes, that's right, partners need to make something special and profitable for them.
Of course, developers need to constantly move forward. This will be seen by community members, partners and investors. This will have a very positive impact on the image of the project!
Activity: 140
Activity: 67

Development of mobile applications is certainly worth a lot of money. All programmers want to get a solid salary for their work. The question is where to get so much money? ICO was not conducted.
Activity: 182
It does not take much time, but where to get so much money to order development on Andndroid and iOS
Development of mobile applications is certainly worth a lot of money. All programmers want to get a solid salary for their work. The question is where to get so much money? ICO was not conducted.
Perhaps the team itself can allocate to it all their personal finances, why not, but now it’s not the main thing
Activity: 56
What technologies will be used to provide complete security and stability in the work of the platform?
You just need to make the platform so that there are no vulnerabilities in the system
If I am not mistaken, there are anti-viruses against DDoS attacks, though it’s not cheap, but it's worth it
Activity: 74
You just need to make the platform so that there are no vulnerabilities in the system
Activity: 48
if marketing is perfectly tuned, then everything will be fine in the future, the more advertising, the higher the rating and popularity of the project
I agree, because without a strong marketing plan, the project will be extremely difficult to become successful.

I personally think that without advertising, not one project will not be able to live in the future, just competitors will bypass it
Activity: 224
But also let's not forget that partners without interest will not work without interest and new customers.
Yes, that's right, partners need to make something special and profitable for them.
Partners can also help promote the project through their channels and customers, it is even very profitable
Activity: 60
Activity: 76
But also let's not forget that partners without interest will not work without interest and new customers.
Activity: 64

With such a huge competition without marketing it is impossible to survive. Such a trend in all areas. How can declare product and bring product to the market? It is almost impossible .....
Do not forget about the partners, who can also have a significant impact on the future of the project.

Activity: 210
At the end of 2019 you will see the technical side of the platform, at least as planned.
As far as I know, they promised to submit a beta version of platform GoldenFever for testing in Q3 2019.
I think that the project community is looking forward to this moment. Since they want to see the development of the project from the technical side.
As for me, one of the important aspects is the technical side of the project, but otherwise the advertisement and the rest of the promotion among competitors
Activity: 34
At the end of 2019 you will see the technical side of the platform, at least as planned.
As far as I know, they promised to submit a beta version of platform GoldenFever for testing in Q3 2019.
I think that the project community is looking forward to this moment. Since they want to see the development of the project from the technical side.
Activity: 62

With such a huge competition without marketing it is impossible to survive. Such a trend in all areas. How can declare product and bring product to the market? It is almost impossible .....
Do not forget about the partners, who can also have a significant impact on the future of the project.
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: