Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever] - page 11. (Read 7518 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

While we are witnessing the first phase, Bitcoin is growing and altcoins are becoming cheaper. When will the second phase come?
I have never met such a situation, usually, along with the growth of Bitcoin, altcoins are growing.
Activity: 34
The idea of a gaming platform is not new. Many projects want to do something similar. but I haven’t met any real working products yet. I hope that GoldenFever developers will be able to implement their idea.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Well, looks like there are so many supporters out here. How can I get to know about the project if i wanted to invest?
Activity: 51
I think that no one doubts that there will be growth ahead. The current fall is primarily aimed at newcomers who are recently on the market and are not used to such stresses and shocks.
Of course, experienced investors do not respond to market dips. everyone understands that this is a normal and natural process.
Activity: 65
Bitcoin will grow first, and then altcoins will start growing. And altcoins grow much stronger than Bitcoin grows. I am confident in good prospects.
While we are witnessing the first phase, Bitcoin is growing and altcoins are becoming cheaper. When will the second phase come?
Activity: 80
I hope that developers value their own business reputation and image of their project. I hope that they will all do as indicated in the Roadmap!
Of course they are interested. because at stake and their reputation and time and money that the team has invested in the project.
Activity: 34

I've waited a long time for the market to start growing, while waiting, lost a lot of money, but did not lose hope. I think that now the situation will change radically.

Many lost money in 2018. But this is no reason to be upset. I think that those who managed to save their assets in 2019 or those who bought cryptocurrencies now while the prices are very low - they will get a good profit in the very near future.
Activity: 65
As there most of the bloggers said, we are waiting for the summer, and there it will be seen how the cryptocurrency market will develop
Do you think that there will be no strong growth until the summer? I expect the pump in April or May.
Activity: 51
Will hit more on the usual reputation of the project, if there is no action from the project developers
I hope that developers value their own business reputation and image of their project. I hope that they will all do as indicated in the Roadmap!
Activity: 80
All bloggers talked about this, that this year there will be price increases on the cryptocurrency market
All promise growth and we see that for several days in a row all altcoins are in the red zone .... this is some kind of horror.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

How can the overall situation on the cryptocurrency market affect the development of GoldenFever?
The growing market has a positive impact on all new projects, at least investors are very active.
Activity: 60

I've waited a long time for the market to start growing, while waiting, lost a lot of money, but did not lose hope. I think that now the situation will change radically.

How can the overall situation on the cryptocurrency market affect the development of GoldenFever?
Activity: 67

I think that now is a very good time to invest in altcoins. Prices have fallen very much. And in the future, many altcoins will grow very well in value.
Yes, many analysts argue that the price of Bitcoin will only grow, and with Bitcoin will grow the entire market.
Activity: 62

I think that now is a very good time to invest in altcoins. Prices have fallen very much. And in the future, many altcoins will grow very well in value.
Yes, many analysts argue that the price of Bitcoin will only grow, and with Bitcoin will grow the entire market.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Wow. The morons that started this scam are still paying to idiots to spam for them? Hey at least you're getting a good 10 rubles out of it right? How much vodka and potatos can you get for that? Can't imagine anybody who reads your comments is dumb enough to fall for this bullshit.
Activity: 182
It would be better if the market continued to grow for 2-3 months, so just the majority of investors would return to various projects.
The market has been falling for more than one year, it has not fully stabilized yet, at any moment it can go down again.
As there most of the bloggers said, we are waiting for the summer, and there it will be seen how the cryptocurrency market will develop
Activity: 48
It would be better if the market continued to grow for 2-3 months, so just the majority of investors would return to various projects.
The market has been falling for more than one year, it has not fully stabilized yet, at any moment it can go down again.
I agree that the market is still low and most investors are waiting for a change.
Activity: 67
Activity: 210
I would not even really be surprised if I wake up and tomorrow there will be such a course on the market Grin
it cannot happen overnight or in one day. when a crypto pump happens, it lasts quite a bit of time. about 2 weeks. that is, from the beginning of the rise in the value of crypto assets to the peak of the price, 10-14 days will pass.
As for me, it has already been on the market 2 times when there was a gradual growth, and in any case there will be more
Activity: 224
Of course, not all altcoins will grow in value. Only those who have a good technical component or who have good marketing. I think that if this project releases its platform, we will see a very strong growth in this GFR coin at the end of 2019.
Technical perspective is very important. if investors do not see the development of the project, launch of the platform, or at least the presentation of the beta version, then it can hit very hard at a price per coin. I hope that this will not happen.
Will hit more on the usual reputation of the project, if there is no action from the project developers
Pages:
Jump to: