Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 186. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Has anyone been able to get into contact with the dev? i've PM'd him 3 days in a row now, and have not received a response...  Huh

dev is sleeping. Hopefully a eTOK relapse won't happen with this.
I see he posted 2 hours ago; which means he saw 2 of my 3 PMs.

He has replied to a few of mine, I am assuming he is getting hundreds of PM's though. Must be rather taxing just give him time im sure it will all work out Smiley

On a side note, seems that dumpers have slowly got rid of their coins and prices are rising Smiley
I'm available on the IRC almost 24/7. I normally check PMs and deem whether their urgent based on what I'm doing at the moment. After that I get flooded with more PMs asking "whers da coins?" and it gets lost. I'm looking at them right now. I now have to look at 2 forums, 2 IRC channels, and manage an email account. It's pretty hectic.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Has anyone been able to get into contact with the dev? i've PM'd him 3 days in a row now, and have not received a response...  Huh

He has replied to a few of mine, I am assuming he is getting hundreds of PM's though. Must be rather taxing just give him time im sure it will all work out Smiley

On a side note, seems that dumpers have slowly got rid of their coins and prices are rising Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Dev if you want, i'll come work for you and monitor and answer all questions on this thread.

I'd hate to see loss of momentum in this coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I hope so. I really want to like this coin even though its a pain in the ass to mine. I figured that and the fact there isn't a shit ton of them out that they would be worth way more.  
i havent gotten that email or my pool bounty yet  Undecided
i've messaged the dev; hopefully will get a response.
Activity: 98
I just ran a test on Poloni to see how long it takes, I sent 1 smc to poloni and withdrew it back to wallet. Took 3 minutes for complete circle. Not bad.
This coin is getting killed on that forex. Hope it improves soon. .00001 sat yuck

happens to every coin that hits this exchange.
As soon as coinedup, or coinmarket.io pick it up it'll explode =)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
This coin is getting killed on that forex. Hope it improves soon. .00001 sat yuck
two sold orders for .00001, I may be mining the wrong coin here, people think because there are 52 million coins available that it is not worth much, they forget it will take 1500 years to mine them all at 64 coins a block.

Why would people sell them this cheap? Especially if 1/mhs only gets you roughly ~100 coins a day at the moment.

Guaranteed that they didn't mine them, they must have gotten them from one of the devs give aways and dumped and moved on, they weren't interested in the coin. Yes, 1 m/h gets only about 100 per day.
two sold orders for .00001, I may be mining the wrong coin here, people think because there are 52 million coins available that it is not worth much, they forget it will take 1500 years to mine them all at 64 coins a block.

Why would people sell them this cheap? Especially if 1/mhs only gets you roughly ~100 coins a day at the moment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
pooloni needs to add emoticons for rofl so we can pin them besides idiotic buy offers, .00001, get real people
"So is this scamcoin? Dev. hasnt delivered the 60 coins he promised for early registration and signature"
We are on www.poloniex.com, start trading SMC now!
where ,can not find SMC yet.

It isn't on the coin logo page, click on exchnge. the button is there
Jump to: