Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 187. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
smartcoin.io
Activity: 98
Poolerino.com SmartCoin Pool. 

Coin daemon is messing with pool (double payouts) so pool shuts down payout from time to time. Dont worry !
This NOT smartcoin such.  I give up minning it.  Still got 30 smc want to trade coinO any one? Roll Eyes

Poolerino has been  messed up since launch, that is how his pools operate on newly launched coins.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Poolerino.com SmartCoin Pool. 

Coin daemon is messing with pool (double payouts) so pool shuts down payout from time to time. Dont worry !
This NOT smartcoin such.  I give up minning it.  Still got 30 smc want to trade coinO any one? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I was post 49 on there so I should be getting one as well. (I just posted 5 mins ago) I will only get the 45 as well as i didn't do a sig.  I doubled my mine rate today with the 2 faucets and that sign up.  Please share SMC    SYKWKPW9Ct4DAE6oFNb54Ep77Z64PFaKEX
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
or is this new give away the same one? First there was 45000 coins to be given among up to 8000 people, originally, then it was 60 coins per person, then it was 45 coins , then it was 15 coins plus the 45. I tried to sign up for the additional ones thinking they were new ones,when I put in my email it said I was already signed up. I assume this new give away is different than the 45/15/60 one right?

There was a potential for 60 total coins. 45 for sending email address. 15 for PM (if I remember correctly, please someone correct me if wrong) which totals 60. I will only be getting 45 since I could not do the extra 15 item. The Giveaway was an incentive to get people to the Smartcoin Forum, which is apart from this venue. First 100, which I am/was apart of, got 1 coin. And I did get mine.
Activity: 322
or is this new give away the same one? First there was 45000 coins to be given among up to 8000 people, originally, then it was 60 coins per person, then it was 45 coins , then it was 15 coins plus the 45. I tried to sign up for the additional ones thinking they were new ones,when I put in my email it said I was already signed up. I assume this new give away is different than the 45/15/60 one right?
Activity: 13
Again, I'm sorry, I will send proportionately some SMC to all the addresses (listed below) that were mining on my pool as soon as I get my hands on it.

These were the stats at shutdown:

SZRhhBy92TwvxAE16PcABKBgqFoLq13RKb   25.45242579
STCJRRZXZoFe2fUULLs5ycHt8gozkH3zVh   22.48704027
ScwzjRiP9bxsgNs9VcpWgx2xkBRYSGeN9Y   11.68843214
Sj33Vq1LmGPP56sWF68HuQhPtBATHsR1mR   3.31473452
SWH6mJhSRnq8xwjv2kCSsc1kZgvmut52H3   0.82868363
SNYbk7WWs8tqZ5DB8jKETFMMSWAgrKTqDw   0.82868363
SgH5SRFXxFX4FPEJ3WsLJgG5DUMmZwoNJF   2e-8

As promised, I just sent out 15 SMC (minus some rounding errors) proportionately divided over the addresses (except for my addresses and the 2e-8 one) that mined on the "meta"-pool:

Date: 1/28/14 22:27
To: SZRhhBy92TwvxAE16PcABKBgqFoLq13RKb
Debit: -7.3304 SMC
To: STCJRRZXZoFe2fUULLs5ycHt8gozkH3zVh
Debit: -6.4763 SMC
To: Sj33Vq1LmGPP56sWF68HuQhPtBATHsR1mR
Debit: -0.9028 SMC
To: SWH6mJhSRnq8xwjv2kCSsc1kZgvmut52H3
Debit: -0.2387 SMC
Net amount: -14.9482 SMC
Transaction ID: 903c71edc321684eead59fec5948f4ebceae63044d24ce842f4fdcfda1262fa3

I hope the new pool is working out well for everyone now. Efficiency has been going up all day so I hope the DOA spikes are over now. Still getting a lot of DOA from SdX4M9EfKnrhJ44DtCB4UHDPw8rdaDJRi7. If he/she doesn't care, neither do I, although it will stop the efficiency from going up further.
you sir are a gentleman and a scholar!
Is there any way I can +1, bump, vote or something similar for your rep?
Any donations for  beginner to Smart? Smiley

SUqKqz9ei6svSPqQFLD2xmBjzHY2PHeY87

Thanks in advance  Kiss

Giveaway thread: http://smartcoinforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=29#p29

I have a question, why are you using your time to start a new give away? You already have people starting to scream about scam coin because they want the free smc you promised for early signups. You need to complete one promised give away before starting more I think. Now for the people who will ask, what time tomorrow will emails to put your address in be sent by? I think when something is promised it needs to be completed. People kept saying it could be up to 48 hours after launch, we are past that, now it is supposed to be tomorrow. What time?

Why damage your coin by having people start to scream scam by starting a new give away when we need to complete the original one first.
Activity: 56
..the wallet is working much better...just went to 2 bars..never did that before...I tried two ports in the conf file for my friend..as for the port on the router..I'm in China..its all in Chinese...can't fiddle with that without a world of confusion....prefer not to tinker with the router here in Nanjing...lol...thanks for your attention on the matter..do appreciate that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello, where my free 60 SMC

thank you Smiley

Please read 1st post in thread (called Open Post - OP) or few last post before you ask 30 times same questions.

Developer working on sending mail system with info/link etc how get our free coins.
Before that he must find cheaters in this addreses.

Be patient.

No one get this mails. Expect few test people but they get mails from old mail/delivery coin system.

If new sending system will be ready all people get 45 SMC for sign up + 15 SMC (maybe few hours/days latter)
for good signature and sending P on time (before 27 Jan)..
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
...I read another post about this syncing issue...the developers are passing the buck by blaming miners for inexperience...I see many other posters having the same issue even after trying all the 'add nodes'...fixes...conf file stuff..etc....I even got some hate messages because I tried to bring this to the attention of the dev team...this issue needs to be resolved...not ridiculing miners as being 'noobs'...I'm not a noob...built my own 5 card r9 290 rig in one day...I've been a computer techie for over 7 years....so please get this looked at without criticing us miners...many of us are using a lot of electricity and very expensive equipment to mine....I'd be completely content with this coin if this issue were solved...please don't blame me for trying to get the dev team to sort this out more professionally. I love the coin...think it has a great future..if this gets settled soon.

We, the developers aren't trying to blame anyone. We're working on a DNSSeed node and that should remove the need for any "addnode" in your conf. If it's still not working, try forwarding port 58585 on your router.

Activity: 70
What happened with the free 60SMC for preregistered?
Activity: 56
...I read another post about this syncing issue...the developers are passing the buck by blaming miners for inexperience...I see many other posters having the same issue even after trying all the 'add nodes'...fixes...conf file stuff..etc....I even got some hate messages because I tried to bring this to the attention of the dev team...this issue needs to be resolved...not ridiculing miners as being 'noobs'...I'm not a noob...built my own 5 card r9 290 rig in one day...I've been a computer techie for over 7 years....so please get this looked at without criticing us miners...many of us are using a lot of electricity and very expensive equipment to mine....I'd be completely content with this coin if this issue were solved...please don't blame me for trying to get the dev team to sort this out more professionally. I love the coin...think it has a great future..if this gets settled soon.
Activity: 322
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
this is my wallet address
SVrLC7rL72is9imgrM3w9YPSn7JnomRWiu

Hello, where my free 60 SMC

thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
So is this scamcoin? Dev. hasnt delivered the 60 coins he promised for early registration and signature

1. Be patient, he working on it. We get this coins.

2. Please remove signature (it is safe, you get 15 extra if you send PM on time to Dev).

alright tnx for being helpful
Activity: 32
I can't sync my wallet, it seems. Anyone else have problems? It has been running for 20minutes but nothing is happening. Sad

Try downloading the installer again, it should be fine now that we updated it with a systray icon and the latest conf. Make sure to back up your wallet.dat if you have coins in there.

unistalled earlier version, and ran installer again but still not syncing, I looked into debug log and found wall of "socket select error 10022", what is that?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So is this scamcoin? Dev. hasnt delivered the 60 coins he promised for early registration and signature

1. Be patient, he working on it. We get this coins.

2. Please remove signature (it is safe, you get 15 extra if you send PM on time to Dev).
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Jump to: