Author

Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE - page 188. (Read 298777 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Would anyone be willing to sell 750SMC for 0.05BTC? PM me if so!

You can only mine 1000 a day on 10mh your price would not cover my overheads sorry

750 SMC for .05btc, lol!!! That is precious!  Ya I bet he does want to buy for that price. People are too funny. At the very least his decimal is one to many places to the left. Surely he meant .5 btc for 750smc
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
I can't sync my wallet, it seems. Anyone else have problems? It has been running for 20minutes but nothing is happening. Sad

Try downloading the installer again, it should be fine now that we updated it with a systray icon and the latest conf. Make sure to back up your wallet.dat if you have coins in there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can't sync my wallet, it seems. Anyone else have problems? It has been running for 20minutes but nothing is happening. Sad

Yes few guys have this problem or similar and ask and ask here and get info what to do.
You can read few page bac or use search form.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins.  

So tomorrow i'll be receiving a mail? Just double checkin'  Grin

+1
Activity: 8
We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.

Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins.  

So tomorrow i'll be receiving a mail? Just double checkin'  Grin
Activity: 101
Looks like hash power is spreading out across a few pools finally.

Activity: 196

You can only mine 1000 a day on 10mh your price would not cover my overheads sorry
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I do not believe that only 71 people mined smartcoin if you do not want to end up like other currencies are not on cryptsy, you need to vote:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74254
it's free and very help, so please take 3 minutes.
we are many!

give me my 60 smc of the missed email and i'll vote
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I do not believe that only 71 people mined smartcoin if you do not want to end up like other currencies are not on cryptsy, you need to vote:
we are many!

Threw in my +1, we need more people though! Come on guys!
I voted!
Voted  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
we are many!

I voted!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I have not received my 60 SMC I was promised.

me too

i signed with msn.com

online wallet is down? hacked?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Enjoy people.

Faucet recived donation 300 SMC from Smartcoin (Thanks).

You can donate faucet,  address in footer page.

You can choose, donate to faucet (and share with the people SMC) or donate Me Smiley (must pays bills for server Wink

If any problem with faucet please contact PM or via form.

Think i'm lucky, got 0,8 Smiley

Thnx!
Activity: 238
New faucet: http://freesmc.tk/

Enjoy people.

Faucet recived donation 300 SMC from Smartcoin (Thanks).

You can donate faucet,  address in freesmc.tk footer.

You can choose, donate to faucet (and share with the people SMC) or donate Me Smiley (must pays bills for server Wink

If any problem with faucet please contact PM or via form.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Activity: 5
we are many!

Activity: 196
wow hashing at 10mh and getting about 1000 coins a day this is tough to mine... Smiley
Activity: 82
Just checked and i got nothing no 45 or even 15 cash .

Sgtxbo5fxdtSwJiyLx7wiu6Rum3PPj7kTJ
Activity: 112
smartcoin.io
Jump to: