Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 3. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Our co-founder Gregor had a busy business day in Tokyo today, complete with meetings and appointments. He was briefed by Japanese partners on their electricity market and looked for opportunities to collaborate and jointly enter the Japanese market. The interest from Japanese corporations in the solar opportunity is remarkable.🌞
💡 The Japanese energy market is developing rapidly, especially in the field of renewable energy. Solar energy is crucial in Japan's national strategy to reduce dependence on fossil fuels and increase energy self-sufficiency. Following the Fukushima nuclear accident in 2011, Japan has significantly stepped up its efforts to integrate renewable energy, especially solar energy, into its energy portfolio.
💡 The Japanese government has introduced various incentives to stimulate the growth of the solar sector, including a feed-in tariff (FIT) system, which provides long-term guaranteed prices for electricity generated from renewable sources. This has stimulated the rapid growth of PV systems in both commercial and residential buildings.
💡 The critical challenges for photovoltaics in Japan are mainly the limited land for large-scale solar parks, the high cost of building solar power plants, and the need to improve energy infrastructure, which is a necessary condition to increase the share of renewables in Japan's energy grid and at the same time ensure Japan's energy self-sufficiency.
💡 Despite these challenges, Japan is accelerating the development of its solar sector and is looking for innovative PV solutions, which is reflected in its strong interest in cooperation with European PV partners. Indeed, the Japanese government is determined that solar energy will continue to be essential to their energy strategy.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
NFT's this year deff. kick in value to project

$0.0369

4.32% (1d)

Price slowly healthy rising of SNC token
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Reshape the future of clean energy with SunContract NFT's
Be part of the new era of energy decentralization

https://nft.suncontract.org/
Activity: 8
2u2 girls and boys.

We people in crypto must stay together strong, not weak hands.

To the universe in 2024
Activity: 34
All the best in new year to all
Activity: 8
In all honesty, I am very much happy that this project is still alive after so many years.
Very rare that you can encounter old projects actually implementing their mission.
I remember this one ran their signature campaign in this forum and fortunately, they are still visible in the forum.
I really wish the project all the successes of their objectives here. And also, be useful to their actual users of the platform.
For now, may I know what countries are you operating at with your actual solar energy project?

I agree with you, the project has held up through a long bear market. it will be much easier ahead - as we are expecting bullrun soon

BullRun with NFT  marketplace, when they hit global audience. It was about time after all those 5 years of development.

Ethereum in green,   SunContract in green   simple as that
Activity: 32
epic win for all in crypto space!

happy holidays crypto fellas.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: