Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 8. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
A Payment Method

Buy and sell energy and energy products on the SunContract platform

Customers on the SunContract platform have the option to make or receive payments for their electricity and energy self-sufficiency products in SNC token or Euros. While some energy customers may set their payment preference as Euros, all transactions on the platform are settled behind the scenes using our real-time currency conversion technology, in SNC tokens.

https://suncontract.org/snc-token/
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This won't be reached to 2030....

Sustainable Development Goal 7 (SDG 7) for energy by 2030?
Activity: 44
Activity: 30
We all wish MCAP to 2T  at the end of 2023!!!

Today's Cryptocurrency Prices by Market Cap
The global crypto market cap is $1.14T, a 5.97% increase over the last day.
Activity: 8
Token economics

More about SNC token: https://suncontract.org/snc-token/

At the token sale, we issued SNC Ethereum based (ERC20) tokens. By specifying the amount of supply, we created a closed ecosystem with a finite number of tokens. SNC token is used as the only currency for purchases of energy services like electricity, solar power plants, heat pumps, IR panels etc. on the SunContract platform.

I see Huobi is the mainly source of liquidity this days.  Add more exchanges, this is needed for liquidity i guess.

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Hey! I'm new here and I wanna ask, where's the best place to get SNC tokens? I'm super into renewable energy and I wanna get involved in the project Cool

SNC tokens can get on Huobi, HitBTC, Kriptomat, Uniswap and directly on SunContract platform.
Activity: 58
Hey! I'm new here and I wanna ask, where's the best place to get SNC tokens? I'm super into renewable energy and I wanna get involved in the project Cool

Where to Buy SNC token:
🔗 Huobi
🔗 HITBTC
🔗 Kritpomat
🔗 Yobit

Join TG group for more info.... https://t.me/suncontract

Activity: 1
Activity: 32
SunContract platform with NFT's to the stars in energy sector.

I don't know any company in energetic field who is doing that epic stuff!
Activity: 38
Croatia.

To achieve its goal, Croatia set up a 2030 National Energy and Climate Plan. The national strategy aims at a 36.4% share for renewable energy by 2030 and significant investment across the energy sector, including hydropower, wind farms, solar photovoltaic plants, and hydrogen energy.

Right country, loyal neighbour to Slovenia!  Grid and law should not be a problem.
Activity: 44
Croatia new market.

Surpluses transfer every year, AWESOME!
Pages:
Jump to: