Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 4. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Some informations of 2023 would be good to see here like last year: https://suncontract.medium.com/
Activity: 37
SunContract with transfer of surpluses make a big win in Slovenia.

They will be available in 2024, 2025 and further.

BIG WIN for platform, tons of new users with solarpowerplants!   Grin
Activity: 36
In all honesty, I am very much happy that this project is still alive after so many years.
Very rare that you can encounter old projects actually implementing their mission.
I remember this one ran their signature campaign in this forum and fortunately, they are still visible in the forum.
I really wish the project all the successes of their objectives here. And also, be useful to their actual users of the platform.
For now, may I know what countries are you operating at with your actual solar energy project?

I agree with you, the project has held up through a long bear market. it will be much easier ahead - as we are expecting bullrun soon

BullRun with NFT  marketplace, when they hit global audience. It was about time after all those 5 years of development.
Activity: 132
Merit: 27
In all honesty, I am very much happy that this project is still alive after so many years.
Very rare that you can encounter old projects actually implementing their mission.
I remember this one ran their signature campaign in this forum and fortunately, they are still visible in the forum.
I really wish the project all the successes of their objectives here. And also, be useful to their actual users of the platform.
For now, may I know what countries are you operating at with your actual solar energy project?

I agree with you, the project has held up through a long bear market. it will be much easier ahead - as we are expecting bullrun soon
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
Activity: 29
Big in Japan and UK guys.

There will be no SNC left on markets when you hit new countries  Grin Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
More informations about NFT marketplace is available here: https://nft.suncontract.org/

Few Q/A for details:

What is the role of the SNC token in this process?
SNC tokens are the utility tokens for all transactions on the SunContract platform. When you own an NFT, the revenue generated by the underlying solar panel is paid out in SNC tokens. These tokens can be used for energy trading on the platform (if you are in a supported country) or to buy additional NFTs, or you can cash out and exchange them for fiat anywhere where the SNC tokens are traded.

What happens if my solar panel needs to be repaired or replaced?
All solar panels are insured and will be taken care of for any repairs without charging you anything.

What happens after the NFT expires?
The NFT will stop generating money, but it will remain in your wallet for future rights or benefits from our projects.  It is your proof that you are part of the global energy marketplace in SunContract’s Ecosystem, having been an NFT holder.

Activity: 32
HTX is good exchange. Buy SNC there and transfer it to platform for secure hodl.  NFT's from their timeline next year 2024 - good to have cheap SNC loaded for NFT buys.
Activity: 34
Clean energy is deff. a trend in world right now.

We'll see if in next 10 years will be the same.
Activity: 32
What a great ladies you have in your company! 

Power up!
Activity: 8
Jump on train people everything is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen like spring  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: