Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 9. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Maybe i'll came to SLOVENIA from Austria and apply for job at SunContract
Activity: 29
There are few infos about NFT's. I apply to mailing list - got more.

But hope for more details in near future, before NFT marketplace will be launched.

https://suncontract.org/global-energy-marketplace-nft/
Activity: 34
Very facts presentation.

Let's see how this NFT's kicks in Suncontract ecosystem.

Hope for global stuff, not just local.

Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
The Perfect Harmony: How NFTs Seamlessly Integrate into SunContract’s EcoSystem  

New feature new BLOG 🌞

At SunContract, we believe that the world is at a turning point. We are leading the way in revolutionizing the renewable energy market through our expertise in renewables and blockchain technology. Our innovative solutions have allowed us to create a unique, transparent, and forward-thinking EcoSystem that supports economic, social, and environmental sustainability.

Our latest innovation, NFTs and the NFT Marketplace, fit perfectly into the SunContract EcoSystem and become its fourth pillar. Let’s delve deeper into how NFTs enhance our range of products and services, and the four pillars comprising the SunContract EcoSystem

READ MORE: https://suncontract.org/the-perfect-harmony-how-nfts-seamlessly-integrate-into-suncontracts-ecosystem/

It is #1  but it's not tokenized well...globally
Activity: 28
Nuclear and solar = the future i think!

All others are just a little % in whole energy pool...
Activity: 36
Big powerplant - renewables yes,   old coal, gas powered - shutdown them
☀ SunContract.org ☀
Solar Power plant on the sawmill Mur Les Kočevje

We have some great news to share with you today! 🌞⚡️ We just added an awesome solar power project to our platform with the help of our partner Sonce! 🤩

Located at the Mur Les sawmill near Kočevje, Slovenia, this solar power plant boasts a whopping 92 kW of peak power and is expected to produce around 100 MWh of electricity annually! 🌍🔋

Most of the electricity produced will be used directly by the company. This will reduce their expenses and contribute to a greener and more sustainable future. And, to top it off, the remaining electricity will be sold on our SunContract platform. 🌿💚

P.S.: You can also read the AMA on our website: https://bit.ly/suncontract-ama-april-2024
[/size]
Activity: 28
My lowcap fav. project for years now.

If EU politics brings solar to #1  =  SunContract wins
Activity: 48
Our Co-founder Gregor Novak was invited by esteemed thought leader Dr. Jane Thomason from the World Metaverse Council to discuss Investment Opportunities for Web3 at Planica web3, blockchain, crypto, NFT conference. 🤝 💻 🚀
'Everything will be tokenized', said Gregor, giving us a sneak peek into the launch of our NFT Marketplace Launch in 2023. 🔮 🚀 💰
#blockchain #nfts #peertopeer #energytrading #snc

More of that conferences - web3, nft's, metaverse are future!
On this field SunContract kick in positive part of future

What trends are you observing in the energy sector in Europe, and how has SunContract adapted to these challenges?
The energy sector in Europe has been volatile, with significant price spikes in recent years. Just last year, we saw spikes in energy prices that went up to 10 or 12 times higher. During these turbulent times, SunContract has provided the perfect solution with our blockchain model, peer-to-peer approach, and flexibility. 

In just a few months, we established a dynamic peer-to-peer energy marketplace and introduced it to our customers. They love it because it allows them to negotiate energy prices, an opportunity not available to classical energy consumers or producers. Our dynamic marketplace also allows customers to hedge energy prices when other consumers and producers cannot.
Activity: 34
Amazing infos!

Would love to see CROATIA this year so i can send my surpluses to my weekend on Krk  Grin
☀ SunContract.org ☀
5th Anniversary of trading energy on the Blockchain & Suncontract AMA-Ask Me Anything

We're thrilled to share something very special with you today. We've just hit a major milestone - our 5th Anniversary of successfully trading energy on the Blockchain! 🎉🎉

To complement this auspicious celebration, we're releasing our much anticipated 'Ask Me Anything' interview with our Co-Founder Gregor Novak, who reflects on our past and gives us insight into our bright future at SunContract.

Here's to many more years of progress, innovation, and positive impact! 🙌🌞 We'd love to hear your thoughts!

Video: https://youtu.be/q7ymh_uRUSI

P.S.: You can also read the AMA on our website: https://bit.ly/suncontract-ama-april-2024
[/size]
Activity: 37
When AMA answers?    Somewhere in article or video? 

Hungry for new progress indeed.
☀ SunContract.org ☀
AIBC Summit DUBAI 2023

Let's pave the way for a sustainable future! This year's AIBC Summit brought together some of the brightest minds to discuss Energy and Blockchain for Climate Action.

Key speakers included our very own Gregor Novak, Shafeeq Qureshi, Marco C. F., and ddr. Davorin Kralj. Together, we explored how blockchain technology can revolutionize the energy sector.

Learn more in the video below.
https://fb.watch/jRf1m2esfu/

Activity: 38
PRO conference in Slovenija. SunContract on list of most success companies in EU for blockchain renewable field.

Da real innovation. Just do more with SNC token so it won't be just 'parked' on users profile.

Usage, utility, more products, services, more liquidity everywhere!

Rise rise rise
Pages:
Jump to: