Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SNC] SunContract - Open Energy Market FIRST P2P ENERGY TRADING IS LIVE!!!! - page 5. (Read 165455 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Our NFTs represent real-world solar panels. By owning one, you support a sustainable future, while earning a daily income. Our team consists of experts with extensive experience in both clean energy and blockchain. This knowledge along with our deep belief that energy must be decentralized and mastered by each one of us, made us work toward this unique offering.

We are the first to merge blockchain, solar expertise, and NFTs. This union has formed a unique chance for individuals. You can now become part of an elite group of SunContract NFT holders. Each member contributes positively to the environment and, on the other hand, enjoys tangible benefits.

There is no need for physical ownership and maintenance to worry about. With SunContract’s NFTs, you can enjoy all of the benefits of solar panels without the hassle that may come with it.

so if i buy 2 or 3 nft's i'll get cheaper electricity i guess like it's on market   a little speculation but in hand by hand for future
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
☀ SunContract.org ☀
After how many months/years NFT expire?

More details will be known before launch of NFT marketplace. Check nft.suncontract.org
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
What is the life span of NFT?

If you have time to post pr again and again pleas answer the question for community.
No dude I do not have it there. If there was info I want I would not ask here.
Also if you read there would not post junk post.

From FAQ:
What happens after the NFT expires?
The NFT will stop generating money, but it will remain in your wallet for future rights or benefits from our projects.  It is your proof that you are part of the global energy marketplace in SunContract’s Ecosystem, having been an NFT holder.

So the question again: What is the life span of NFT? Its not hard question at all.

Activity: 28
dude you got everything here

What makes SunContract capable of issuing these NFTs

What exactly will I get by purchasing an NFT from your marketplace?

What is the minimum and maximum investment?

Where is the Solar farm located?

How much energy does my NFT produce?

What are the prices of the electricity sold?

Is my revenue fixed?

How will my net revenue be calculated?

What are the operational fees?

How will I receive the money generated from my solar panel?

What happens after the NFT expires?

Can I sell my NFT to someone else?

What happens if my solar panel needs to be repaired or replaced?

What is the role of the SNC token in this process?

https://nft.suncontract.org/
Hey SunContract, do you read?

Activity: 8
Own your renewable energy source with our NFTs linked to real solar panels. Every beam of sunlight they harness gets traded on the SunContract marketplace, turning sunlight into SNC tokens that land directly in your wallet. Expand your NFT collection, settle bills, or simply let it grow. You can now build your very own personal power plant, reaping endless benefits and having the freedom to cash out whenever you want.

So NFT's will be flexible, tradeable like token it looks like. One utility more to trade in crypto ecosysstem.
Activity: 44

✅ An introductory video that explains the entire concept of the NFT marketplace in detail
✅ Our plan, leading up to the beginning of 2025, provides insights into the mission and vision of the project
✅ Introduction of the individuals behind the project
✅ Answers to frequently asked questions
The next step in our project is minting NFTs. At that point, you will also be able to purchase them. Be the first to stay informed about all the updates and exclusive offers related to our NFT marketplace - sign up for our newsletter 📩
We are proud to have you as part of our innovative journey. 🌞💚[/color][/size][/url]

Collectin SNC for buying NFT's when they'll be available on market.
Activity: 34
Whoa, NFT's are almost alive.

Signed up for more releases.
Activity: 44
moon soon. What a price jump for 23%    Grin

SNC token rulz!  NFT's will bring power to the token.
Pages:
Jump to: